Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread 12:41 - Jan 24 with 4076 viewsSaintNick

A big one tonight who is going and who isnt

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 00:04 - Jan 25 with 868 viewsSouthamptonfan

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 23:57 - Jan 24 by cocklebreath

Total sh!t the first half was not great but the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half we had them rattled, Armstrong was excellent.
Think the 4 or 5 Newcastle fans in block 35 who thought it was a good idea to celebrate the goal regret it now. Bellends.

Saw that. One of them was proper celebrating. They didn't get away with it from where I was standing.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2023 0:04]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 00:05 - Jan 25 with 860 viewscocklebreath

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 00:02 - Jan 25 by dwayne_dibley

some newcy tossers in Block 28 celebrated and then got annoyed being removed. One kissed and head butted a Saints fan in front of the stewards who did nothing

The ones in block 35 got a good kicking and well deserved, I’m not sure what they expected, fine sit in the home end but keep quiet, I’ve done it loads and it’s not difficult.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 07:38 - Jan 25 with 728 viewsCCSFC

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 23:24 - Jan 24 by Butty101

It really wasn’t a good performance tonight. Lots of long aimless punts up field . When we did play it short passes went a stray. Newcastle probably should have won by 4

Agree. Have been confused by posts, along with Adam Blackmore saying it was one of our best performances, I thought we were poor bar about 20 minutes at the start of the second half.

*Defenders who cant pass trying to play out from the back
*Goalkeeper & defenders determined to give their 6'6'' left back some heading practise every time they kicked it long
*Too slow in possesion and took 3 touches to get the ball under control.
*No idea what the pressing was meant to be, it seemed they wanted to double up on them everyt ime they had the ball, but it was so slow they always had time to find the then spare player to pass it to in the middle.
*The obvious lack of a goalscorer (wouldnt have needed to worry about VAR if Armstrong actually connected with the ball initially.

Just very poor, i'm not even sure a goalscorer can save this season now, unless its Haaland as i dont know any others who could finish the 1 chance they will get a game.

still, always another season......

Poll: How many 'West Ham interested in....' News stories will we see by deadline day?

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 09:21 - Jan 25 with 638 viewskingslandstand1

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 23:47 - Jan 24 by saint22

bednarek starts next game then too
just as you thought we can't get any worse at the back with sloppy mistakes

FOOK me we need to bust the bank and get that striker, or its hello Championship

Probably Hello Championship and bring your slippers and pipe as well as we'll be there for quite a while with the current overall club set up
Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 12:19 - Jan 25 with 508 viewsButty101

Newcastle Game Carabao Cup Matchday Thread on 09:21 - Jan 25 by kingslandstand1

Probably Hello Championship and bring your slippers and pipe as well as we'll be there for quite a while with the current overall club set up

BBC coverage has really annoyed me seems to all be about the Saudis getting to a cup final. Oh and what a great keeper Pope is. Haven’t heard anything about his assaulting Dnepo. How did Var not intervene.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024