Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN 21:41 - Jan 1 with 21510 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the FA Cup which may or not may or not go ahead. It’s a may or not thing, and in 2022, this is the way things work. It’s not even May. Or not.

The full build up to the game before it is called off will be here !

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56649
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56656/liam-cullen-hoping
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/56672/saints-calling-the

Simon Hooper will replace Referee Scott as of Tuesday 4th January.
We all love an FA Cup third round tie, it’s the one after the second round where all the big teams from every round up to the third round have won their games, mostly. However, now they become the small teams, which seems odd, some even call them minnows, which I think is a child fish. Some people are called ‘Min’ so if someone called ‘Min’ hadn’t paid their debts it would be a ‘Min owes’ me money situation, as Glen would say. Of course once the big teams become the small teams they do become of interest to the televisual transmission people, and if they do have any debts they can sometimes pay them off.

Or if two premier league teams draw each other these smaller big teams are generally ignored. This is because the BBC likes to have the premier league sides on the tv because they haven’t got any money like Amazon and Sky to pay for proper games. And if they did they would give it away to people like Jimmy Saville.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:24 - Jan 8 with 845 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:11 - Jan 8 by max936

Hey up Swans must be playing Dwightyorksuperstar has turned up, with his usual fing baloney, Another massive supposed swans fan using an ex MU players name as username, speaks volumes as to where priorities lies

There's a list bellends amassing on here and it needs to end.

He's no Swans fan Max.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:25 - Jan 8 with 842 viewsBadlands

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:17 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

I really miss wingers

You have a very long memory.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:26 - Jan 8 with 825 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:20 - Jan 8 by jojaca

This passing through an eye of of needle football is not my cup of tea, love to see quick wingers again.

When we were last successful we had both.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:26 - Jan 8 with 796 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:22 - Jan 8 by Fireboy2

Because he isnt a swans fan

I've already told you what I'm going to do when he posts just accept it as a true jack which i know you are.

Yes he is.
He comments on games as you do contemporaneously.
He has you over a barrel and you do not like it and all the supportive crap from your net chums changes nowt.

Whether he is or not,he is dead right and you know it so dont kid people.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:26 - Jan 8 with 816 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:25 - Jan 8 by Badlands

You have a very long memory.

I do, I'm old fashioned badlands, 442 for me.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:26 - Jan 8 with 814 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:21 - Jan 8 by Badlands

What is he watching!

He is watching bit through his anti black and white glasses BL
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:27 - Jan 8 with 797 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:23 - Jan 8 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

His arm came out and made a grab at obafemi, there was very little contact, the ball was long gone and it probably was a dive but that action of trying to grab him whilst on a yellow card is just stupidity on his part.

Exactly as I was saying

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:28 - Jan 8 with 788 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:15 - Jan 8 by Luther27

Definitely. On a side note who’s idea was it to water the pitch pre match after all the rain it’s had?

A very good question.
For a side that passes on the ground a lot it slows the ball right down and was one of the reasons passes weren't getting to players and giving Soton lots of time to intercept the ball.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 18:28]
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:29 - Jan 8 with 774 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:18 - Jan 8 by Brynmill_Jack

I think we’d started to gain the upper hand ti be fair. And any defender on a yellow beaten for pace and making a rash challenge- it says more about his professionalism than Obafemi to be honest.

Obafemi has worked hard for me, he did have a bad touch and I don't think he'd had any chance of getting there, but fouled he was, 2nd yellow and off.

Walsh is working hard, definitely needs to play more, anyone who thinks a player can just train and then gets chance to play and automatically produce is in cloud cuckoo land, only the very best coming back from injury etc can do that, unfortunate with that pass that caused us to concede, but them are the breaks.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:29 - Jan 8 with 771 viewsshingle

All we need now is for another 2 Southampton players to be sent off in the first 10 minutes of the second half we will be in with a chance of a comeback then.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:29 - Jan 8 with 767 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:26 - Jan 8 by onehunglow

Yes he is.
He comments on games as you do contemporaneously.
He has you over a barrel and you do not like it and all the supportive crap from your net chums changes nowt.

Whether he is or not,he is dead right and you know it so dont kid people.

One day, when you wake up, you will,realise who he is.
A big enemy of yours

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:32 - Jan 8 with 740 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:29 - Jan 8 by max936

Obafemi has worked hard for me, he did have a bad touch and I don't think he'd had any chance of getting there, but fouled he was, 2nd yellow and off.

Walsh is working hard, definitely needs to play more, anyone who thinks a player can just train and then gets chance to play and automatically produce is in cloud cuckoo land, only the very best coming back from injury etc can do that, unfortunate with that pass that caused us to concede, but them are the breaks.

Is "working hard" enough to start for Swansea City these days? The St. John's Ambulance volunteers sitting in the first row work hard. Should they start upfront next week?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 18:32]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:33 - Jan 8 with 729 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:24 - Jan 8 by builthjack

He's no Swans fan Max.

Negative negative negative vibes all the time from the utter clown, I criticise, which maybe misplaced on times which I more than admit to, but I don't nit pick at every little thing.

There's to many clowns on here at the moment a cull is more than needed.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:34 - Jan 8 with 714 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Why is there no attacking player actually in the centre, they gravitate to the wings all the time.
I really don't get it, do they feel isolated in the middle and go looking for the ball?
Usual Swansea though attack too slow to catch a cold, they need to speed it up.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:35 - Jan 8 with 694 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:33 - Jan 8 by max936

Negative negative negative vibes all the time from the utter clown, I criticise, which maybe misplaced on times which I more than admit to, but I don't nit pick at every little thing.

But it is negative and we know it is.
Just deal with his posts and forget the bile

We are abject

You know it,fireman sam knows it,we all do

Fark the stats now.We need to get goals

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:35 - Jan 8 with 707 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:29 - Jan 8 by max936

A month without playing too. Bloody hard to face a PL side first up. Do you see the little bbc wales have made for their favourite team tomorrow? A teenager saying “remember Keenor lifting the cup?” Only Dr feckin Who remembers Cardiff winning the cup 🤣🤣🤣

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:35 - Jan 8 with 704 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Once again too slow getting the ball forward. Need to get it out wide quickly use our extra man.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:36 - Jan 8 with 702 viewsDr_Winston

This.

Good analysis Maxy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:39 - Jan 8 with 687 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:33 - Jan 8 by max936

Max, as builthy has stated, dyss is definitely not a swans fan, fact.

As has been said a and noted, he only comes on when we are losing or playing badly.

Hes a disgrace and is the typical keyboard warrior, I do wonder whether he will be in Nottingham in April for the big meet 🤔
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:39 - Jan 8 with 686 viewssw02sea

Until Saints had a man sent off, we were absolutely shambolic!!
The amount of times Southampton had a spare man alone in our penalty area was laughable. We were basically playing with 9 men, with Walsh and Obafemi.
Thank feck, the only worthwhile thing he did was getting a man sent off.
No worthwhile shot on goal against 10 men says it all. We’ve mastered the art of walking football.
If we loose this,it will be 4 losses in a row, with Huddersfield away next.
This manager is an absolute charlatan, masquerading as a football manager.
Now go and prove me wrong the second half.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:41 - Jan 8 with 662 viewsTreforys_Jack

Need to isolate Obafemi v Ward Prowse
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:43 - Jan 8 with 650 viewsTreforys_Jack

Smith for Ntcham pls
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 18:45]
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:45 - Jan 8 with 630 viewsThornburyswan

Rhys Williams, Ntcham & Dhanda on for Bennett, Smith & Cullen for me.
Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:46 - Jan 8 with 619 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:43 - Jan 8 by Treforys_Jack

Smith for Ntcham pls
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 18:45]

Absolutely!

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:46 - Jan 8 with 741 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Southampton : Matchday Thread 2022 TUES 4th JAN on 18:32 - Jan 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Is "working hard" enough to start for Swansea City these days? The St. John's Ambulance volunteers sitting in the first row work hard. Should they start upfront next week?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 18:32]

Shut up with your constant negativity. You clown is Pogba worth his 300k a week

Maybe you should chuck your hat in the ring to coach the Swans you got all the negativity have you got the solutions and the answers for a side in the Championship, trying to keep their heads above water? Answers on a postcard will do.

Negative Clown.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024