Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom for five mill 17:19 - Jan 20 with 9084 viewsOldjack

http://www.thetottenhamway.com/2015/01/20/spurs-willing-sell-tom-carroll-swansea

yes /no ?
yes from me

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tom for five mill on 16:51 - Jan 21 with 1431 viewsAquinas

No thanks.

I don't know whether I'm being too ambitious, but I think we should be aiming for Europa League in the next 4/5 years. Carroll isn't anywhere near that standard at the moment.

And the sad thing is, if he does get any good, we'll sell him. So back to square one. I'd prefer someone at the top of their game who we get 1/2 great seasons out of then move on (Michu, DeGuzman etc).
Tom for five mill on 17:22 - Jan 21 with 1377 viewsNeath_Jack

Few examples in this here thread about Swans fans wanting players with foreign sounding names instead of traditional old Brits. Laughable mun, although i'm sure some will tell me it's not the name they want but the player. Yes, of course you do.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tom for five mill on 17:24 - Jan 21 with 1369 viewspencoedjack

Tom for five mill on 17:22 - Jan 21 by Neath_Jack

Few examples in this here thread about Swans fans wanting players with foreign sounding names instead of traditional old Brits. Laughable mun, although i'm sure some will tell me it's not the name they want but the player. Yes, of course you do.

I blame YouTube .....

I cant believe Swans fans turning there noses up to Naughton
Tom for five mill on 18:06 - Jan 21 with 1329 viewsWarwickHunt

Since when was Kyle a traditional old Brit name?

We need more Trevors, Stans and Bills.
Tom for five mill on 18:20 - Jan 21 with 1298 viewsDyfnant

I think most want the player that turns out to be a bargain, no matter where they're from. Easier to happen when you spend less than the headline figure being bandied about

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Tom for five mill on 19:06 - Jan 21 with 1203 viewstwintownjack

Tom for five mill on 16:37 - Jan 21 by WarwickHunt

Ah Janner - what a player he could have been if he'd put his mind to it.

Still one of my all-times faves though.

Thomas the Boot, Thomas the Boot, etc to the "Adams Family" toon, whilst I am in the mood for 70's nostalgia (it ain't what it used to be)
Tom for five mill on 20:56 - Jan 21 with 1133 viewsTrundle10

Tom for five mill on 17:24 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

I blame YouTube .....

I cant believe Swans fans turning there noses up to Naughton

Or thinking Dyer and Routledge are championship standard players?
Tom for five mill on 21:23 - Jan 23 with 1025 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I would be absolutely delighted if he signed. One for now and the future.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

Tom for five mill on 00:24 - Jan 24 with 968 viewsmonmouth

Tom for five mill on 18:06 - Jan 21 by WarwickHunt

Since when was Kyle a traditional old Brit name?

We need more Trevors, Stans and Bills.

I'm with you there Tarquin

Cheers
Barty

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tom for five mill on 09:03 - Jan 24 with 895 viewsWarwickHunt

Tom for five mill on 00:24 - Jan 24 by monmouth

I'm with you there Tarquin

Cheers
Barty

Did you hear the Wolves fan who asked Radio 5 if they could find another Wolves fan called Rupert?

They did - he was chairman of their sponsors. He admitted he was really a Harlequins fan whose best mate was...Hugo.

Spiffing.
Tom for five mill on 09:26 - Jan 24 with 872 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom for five mill on 16:51 - Jan 21 by Aquinas

No thanks.

I don't know whether I'm being too ambitious, but I think we should be aiming for Europa League in the next 4/5 years. Carroll isn't anywhere near that standard at the moment.

And the sad thing is, if he does get any good, we'll sell him. So back to square one. I'd prefer someone at the top of their game who we get 1/2 great seasons out of then move on (Michu, DeGuzman etc).

Spurs want well rid and at 5 million it looks like levy's reclaimed the "I f*cked you over on a transfer deal" bragging rights. Twice.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tom for five mill on 09:44 - Jan 24 with 852 viewsAngelRangelQS

Tom for five mill on 09:26 - Jan 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Spurs want well rid and at 5 million it looks like levy's reclaimed the "I f*cked you over on a transfer deal" bragging rights. Twice.

You still think we got the rough end of the Siggy deal?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024