Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 14:45 - May 29 with 2269 viewsSFC_Referee

Well now that we’re up, there’s been many transfer rumours coming out about many joining and leaving the club.
So far we’ve heard about Ings and Lallana rejoining the club, but is there much else people have been hearing about us around the transfer market?

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

Transfer rumours on 14:54 - May 29 with 2224 viewsSFC_Referee

Speaking of which, after having a look through the transfer rumours for the club I’ve seen that we’re supposedly interested in signing the winger Jack Clarke from Sunderland, who’ll hopefully be a lot more fit and available than our last signing from the black cats.
There’s rumours around signing the Celtic midfielder, Matt O’Riley, as well as Salernitana winger Loum Tchaouna.
But also we’re supposedly interested in Sepp van den Berg, who’s a Liverpool defender who’s just been loaned out to Mainz.

But that’s not all for Liverpool as it’s said that they’re supposedly interested in getting in McCarthy in a freebie if Kelleher goes…
[Post edited 29 May 15:28]

Transfer rumours on 15:41 - May 29 with 2135 viewsTimSaint

Transfer rumours on 14:54 - May 29 by SFC_Referee

Speaking of which, after having a look through the transfer rumours for the club I’ve seen that we’re supposedly interested in signing the winger Jack Clarke from Sunderland, who’ll hopefully be a lot more fit and available than our last signing from the black cats.
There’s rumours around signing the Celtic midfielder, Matt O’Riley, as well as Salernitana winger Loum Tchaouna.
But also we’re supposedly interested in Sepp van den Berg, who’s a Liverpool defender who’s just been loaned out to Mainz.

But that’s not all for Liverpool as it’s said that they’re supposedly interested in getting in McCarthy in a freebie if Kelleher goes…
[Post edited 29 May 15:28]

Hojbjerg about to enter the final year of his contract and won't be offered a new deal - I know a few who want him back !!

We should swap McCarthy + cash for Kelleher, but doubt Liverpool would go for it.

We need to strengthen in many areas if we are to compete.

Wonder what will happen to the likes of Che and Stu now we have been promoted.

TimSaint

Transfer rumours on 15:45 - May 29 with 2128 viewsSFC_Referee

Transfer rumours on 15:41 - May 29 by TimSaint

Hojbjerg about to enter the final year of his contract and won't be offered a new deal - I know a few who want him back !!

We should swap McCarthy + cash for Kelleher, but doubt Liverpool would go for it.

We need to strengthen in many areas if we are to compete.

Wonder what will happen to the likes of Che and Stu now we have been promoted.

Well that McCarthy one certainly won’t be happening seeing how he currently won’t be our player anymore on Saturday but rather a free agent. Even then though I don’t think we should go for Kelleher anyway, as many on here aren’t satisfied with Bazunu, so why then go for a goalie that’s rated worse than him for the Ireland squad?

And with regards to Stu and Che who also have just a few days left on their contracts, Che I don’t m kind going especially if we get in Ings and someone else up front, but Stu I would like to keep and think he could be very useful next season in the prem.

Transfer rumours on 15:51 - May 29 with 2113 viewsIfonly

Tchaouna about to sign for Lazio apparently.
Transfer rumours on 20:02 - May 29 with 1905 viewsAvior

We should be looking at Ampadou and Ritter at Leeds. Also Josh Cullen at Burnley, especially if we can’t get Downes
Transfer rumours on 03:08 - May 30 with 1681 viewsScoot

Burnley won't sell to us because of the Tella debacle.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Transfer rumours on 16:34 - Jun 3 with 1345 viewsSFC_Referee

A lot coming out now with us supposedly going for Bellingham!…
Annoyingly not the Ballondor one but his brother, although he’s also been quite good for Sunderland recently.

https://www.southamptonfc.news/transfers/southampton-learn-sunderland-asking-pri
[Post edited 3 Jun 17:17]

Transfer rumours on 16:54 - Jun 3 with 1311 viewsNYC_Saint

Transfer rumours on 16:34 - Jun 3 by SFC_Referee

A lot coming out now with us supposedly going for Bellingham!…
Annoyingly not the Ballondor one but his brother, although he’s also been quite good for Sunderland recently.

https://www.southamptonfc.news/transfers/southampton-learn-sunderland-asking-pri
[Post edited 3 Jun 17:17]

For some reason your keyboard seems to auto correct Bellingham to Bamford. I think this happened before! 20 mn for the younger brother seems very high
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours on 17:18 - Jun 3 with 1272 viewsSFC_Referee

Transfer rumours on 16:54 - Jun 3 by NYC_Saint

For some reason your keyboard seems to auto correct Bellingham to Bamford. I think this happened before! 20 mn for the younger brother seems very high

Yeah lol I don’t get htf I keep getting them mixed up, as ones a world class midfielder in Madrid whilst the others was in the stand to see us winning the playoffs!

Transfer rumours on 17:23 - Jun 3 with 1257 views1885_SFC

We should be running the rule over the better players at the likes of Leeds, Hull, Coventry, etc that could do a very decent job for us. Likewise the 3 clubs that were relegated from the PL this season. All 3 clubs have a couple of good players each that I wouldn't mind joining our ranks.

Old School is Cool

Transfer rumours on 19:56 - Jun 3 with 1142 viewsRichSaints89

The one I’ve seen a few times (and I think it’s a long shot) is Ramsdale. Apparently Arsenal are going to sign Raya permanently and he’s their starter so there’s a chance perhaps?
Transfer rumours on 21:55 - Jun 3 with 1055 viewsPatfromPoole

Transfer rumours on 17:23 - Jun 3 by 1885_SFC

We should be running the rule over the better players at the likes of Leeds, Hull, Coventry, etc that could do a very decent job for us. Likewise the 3 clubs that were relegated from the PL this season. All 3 clubs have a couple of good players each that I wouldn't mind joining our ranks.

Agreed.

Philogene at Hull, O’Hare at Coventry, both class acts. And O’Hare would be free.

Leeds players would be expensive; they are paying big money to most of their squad.

Wouldn’t be unhappy at all with Sczmodics from Blackburn or Sargent from Norwich either.

Would rather have one of those rather than spending £20 million on another player from the Belgian League. Onuachu and Djenepo should be lessons learned there.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Transfer rumours on 12:43 - Jun 4 with 836 viewsBridders2

Transfer rumours on 21:55 - Jun 3 by PatfromPoole

Agreed.

Philogene at Hull, O’Hare at Coventry, both class acts. And O’Hare would be free.

Leeds players would be expensive; they are paying big money to most of their squad.

Wouldn’t be unhappy at all with Sczmodics from Blackburn or Sargent from Norwich either.

Would rather have one of those rather than spending £20 million on another player from the Belgian League. Onuachu and Djenepo should be lessons learned there.

I thought Tom Fellows at West Brom looked a terrific player, very fast and direct, definitely one to keep an eye on.
Transfer rumours on 13:06 - Jun 4 with 790 viewsyateleysaint

Transfer rumours on 12:43 - Jun 4 by Bridders2

I thought Tom Fellows at West Brom looked a terrific player, very fast and direct, definitely one to keep an eye on.

I like Tommy Conway at Brizzle and think he’ll go far.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Transfer rumours on 14:29 - Jun 4 with 726 viewsPatfromPoole

Transfer rumours on 13:06 - Jun 4 by yateleysaint

I like Tommy Conway at Brizzle and think he’ll go far.

Saintwizzler often goes on about Conway in a quasi-stalker fashion.

I have seen a rumour linking us with Dan James on the socials today. Probably nonsense.

Transfer rumours on 13:29 - Jun 5 with 514 viewsPatfromPoole

Not a Saints rumour as such, but just read that Sessegnon has been released by Spurs.

Still only 24 years old.

Would be a good free transfer signing for somebody.

And I am not making a dig at all, but think left-back should definitely be a priority position.

Transfer rumours on 13:32 - Jun 5 with 506 viewsSFC_Referee

Transfer rumours on 13:29 - Jun 5 by PatfromPoole

Not a Saints rumour as such, but just read that Sessegnon has been released by Spurs.

Still only 24 years old.

Would be a good free transfer signing for somebody.

And I am not making a dig at all, but think left-back should definitely be a priority position.

Tbh if it meant that we could spend more of the money on getting Downes in as well as ssome more midfielders, attackers and a goalie, then yeah I’d be up for taking him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024