Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chas the Chelters tipster. 09:13 - Mar 9 with 11603 viewsTheBlob

Nice gig Chas....

http://blog.paddypower.com/2015/03/09/charlie-austin-exclusive-a-cheltenham-fest

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 09:27 - Mar 9 with 5617 viewsHunterhoop

Heading down for all 4 days later today.

Cole Harden is an interesting one and I think, on his latest run, Sire De Grugy deserves more respect than SS, but I completely agree about Conti. It's insane that the highest rated horse in the race, who's won the two big Chase 3m+ races of the season so far (and won them comfortably) is 3/1.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 09:54 - Mar 9 with 5575 viewsElHoop

Can't have Sprinter or Silviniaco at those prices given their injury and Cheltenham histories respectively. Faugheen is too short as well. This looks like an e/w yankee rather than a win one. At the moment I'd be going for an e/w yankee:
Vaniteux
Champagne Fever
Cole Harden
Djakadam
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 14:07 - Mar 9 with 5482 viewsbaz_qpr

Off for the annual jaunt tomorrow myself
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 20:39 - Mar 9 with 5375 viewsbrad

i like cause of causes in the 4 miler tomorrow,e/w at 8s
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 22:55 - Mar 9 with 5292 viewsHunterhoop

So picks (not tips!) from me tomorrow.

Don't like the day. Too many very short price favourites with form lines that don't give the punter much chance...

1.30 - Jollyallen ew (do the PP offer of money back on the win stake if Douvan wins)
2.05 - Vibrato Valtat (do the PP offer of money back if Un De Sceaux wins)
2.40 - Mendip Express or Ned Stark. I like both but can't pick apart so will go on nose on both. Think one of them will win
3.20 - The New One. Faugheen may well win. But he's too short and TNO one is too long. And if Faugheen isn't quite as good as people think/hope, he'll be the perfect lead off horse for TNO to track and then pick off up the hill
4.00 - Annie Power (too short for me to actually bet on as a single. In a treble of mine for the festival though
4.40 - Leaning towards Very Wood. Sego Success the danger, I think.
5.15 - Thomas Crapper, but interested in Little Jon simply because Nigel Twiston Davies is being so bullish about him when he's fallen and ran off the track in two of his recent runs!!

If Mullins has a great day I'll get some free bets back but ultimately not make any money... But more confident about days 2, 3 and 4....
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 06:30 - Mar 10 with 5228 viewswestberksr

Will be there today, went to Stratford yesterday where my horse won in as near a copy to our hoops as I could get past the bha, so a great start to the week.

130 Jollyallan new, McCoy rates this but has said he expects to be running for second. Will have douvan in a multi.
205 vibrato valtat e/w, fav too short imo
240 I fancy Gallant Oscar e/w at around 12/1, although pendra could be a good chance for McCoy.
320 can't work out if TNO has issues or the ground was too soft lot, will probably stick the fav in a multi.
400 Carole's spirit e/w with fav in a multi, this filly has plenty of black type already and will have blinkers on to wake her up a bit, I'm biased as I have a horse with the trainer.
440 causes of causes or thunder and roses for a bigger priced outsider
520 killala quay e/w.

Good luck to everyone having a bet, and here's hoping all the participants get back in one piece
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 11:27 - Mar 10 with 5118 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Lucky 15 e/w

2:05 Court Minstrel
2:40 Ned Stark
4:40Thunder & Roses
5:25 Irish Cavalier

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 12:12 - Mar 10 with 5078 viewsrobith

1:30 - Douvan in the WILLIEAGEDDEON multies, Alvisio Ville & Jollyallen ew
2:05 - UDS - got like 3.5/1 antepost before the Irish arkle
2:40 split on Ned Stark & Mendip Express
3:20 Faugheen (4/1 antepost from December) & a saver on TNO cos he's drifting and loves it
4:00 Annie for the multies, Annie & Polly Peachum straight forcast
4:40 Sego Success
5:15 Thomas Crapper & Keltus split stakes
Login to get fewer ads

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 12:13 - Mar 10 with 5076 viewsrobith

Oh and Smashing each way in the Arkle
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:26 - Mar 10 with 4994 viewsswisscottage

Hoping for a better Festival than last year, where I lost a packet.

1:30 Douvan win and Qewy e-w
2:05 Gods Own e-w(50/1 Stan James)
2:40 Indian Castle(28/1), Smart Freddy(40/1), and What a Warrior(40/1) all to win
3:20 Jezki (11/2)
4:00 Annie Power. If she's fit she wins.
4:40 Sego Success(11/2), Perfect Gentlemen(12/1), Doing Fine(14/1)
5:15 Generous Ransom 10/1
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:42 - Mar 10 with 4969 viewsmikeygunn

Douvan wins, didnt watch but it sounded comfortable. nice win to start the day.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:51 - Mar 10 with 4954 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Did Kitten Rock in the 3:20 e/w as well.

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:53 - Mar 10 with 4946 viewsTheBlob

I predict a horse will win the Gold Cup and the going will be too soft for Clare Balding.

That will be £10 please.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 16:08 - Mar 10 with 4791 viewsQPR1882

And the winner of the 4.00 at Cheltenham was........the bookies
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 16:17 - Mar 10 with 4771 viewssimmo

Annie Power would have just fcked a lot of peoples accumulators....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 16:20 - Mar 10 with 4762 viewstinhead

Yup!

Puny God!

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 16:32 - Mar 10 with 4746 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Boring for me today, want some upsets tomorrow.

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 19:11 - Mar 10 with 4629 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 09:27 - Mar 9 by Hunterhoop

Heading down for all 4 days later today.

Cole Harden is an interesting one and I think, on his latest run, Sire De Grugy deserves more respect than SS, but I completely agree about Conti. It's insane that the highest rated horse in the race, who's won the two big Chase 3m+ races of the season so far (and won them comfortably) is 3/1.

Won't stay up that hill, already know that from last year.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 19:38 - Mar 10 with 4601 viewsbrad

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 20:39 - Mar 9 by brad

i like cause of causes in the 4 miler tomorrow,e/w at 8s

i realy fancy windsor park in 1-30 on weds, i think he has a great e/w chance
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 20:02 - Mar 10 with 4583 viewsHunterhoop

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 19:11 - Mar 10 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Won't stay up that hill, already know that from last year.

He will.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 21:23 - Mar 10 with 4530 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 20:02 - Mar 10 by Hunterhoop

He will.

Won't
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 00:12 - Mar 11 with 4460 viewsHunterhoop

Ha! We'll see, mate. I stand to win a decent chunk if he does!

Anyway, apologies all. Thought it would be a tough day unless you were betting your mortgage on a Mullins fav.

Luckily I got out of jail with Irish Cavalier in the last at a chunk ew. Thank you Rebecca Curtis and Paul Townend. And thank you Paddy Power for the free bets....

Onto Wed. More confident here....

1.30 Parlour Games (been on this antepost for a while. Hoping Mullins form isn't quite as strong as it appears. I really like this horse though, especially on this ground....)
2.05 F*cking tough. Head says Kings Palace. Today leans me towards Don Poli (who I don't see the faith for) because of Mullins' horses form today). Undecided. Leave it to you.
2.40 I like Lac Fontana. Won on him last year and think Nicholls is playing games here. He was inside 8 lengths of Faugheen in Nov....His last run was a "weird" run....ie. dodgy. Setting him up for this handicap.
3.20 GREAT RACE - leaning towards Sire de Grugy although every Irishman here is saying to lump on Champagne Fever....but I'm just not sure he has the pace for 2m...feels like they're searching for his distance. Worried though.
4.00 Sire de Collonges - should be the favourite. GREAT EW value if he's anywhere near 7s or more. Bet of the day ew if he's that price of bigger.
4.40 Really like Arabian Revolution. If Beltor is as good as I think, AR could hose up here.

Anyway...good luck all.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 00:15 - Mar 11 with 4453 viewsHunterhoop

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 00:12 - Mar 11 by Hunterhoop

Ha! We'll see, mate. I stand to win a decent chunk if he does!

Anyway, apologies all. Thought it would be a tough day unless you were betting your mortgage on a Mullins fav.

Luckily I got out of jail with Irish Cavalier in the last at a chunk ew. Thank you Rebecca Curtis and Paul Townend. And thank you Paddy Power for the free bets....

Onto Wed. More confident here....

1.30 Parlour Games (been on this antepost for a while. Hoping Mullins form isn't quite as strong as it appears. I really like this horse though, especially on this ground....)
2.05 F*cking tough. Head says Kings Palace. Today leans me towards Don Poli (who I don't see the faith for) because of Mullins' horses form today). Undecided. Leave it to you.
2.40 I like Lac Fontana. Won on him last year and think Nicholls is playing games here. He was inside 8 lengths of Faugheen in Nov....His last run was a "weird" run....ie. dodgy. Setting him up for this handicap.
3.20 GREAT RACE - leaning towards Sire de Grugy although every Irishman here is saying to lump on Champagne Fever....but I'm just not sure he has the pace for 2m...feels like they're searching for his distance. Worried though.
4.00 Sire de Collonges - should be the favourite. GREAT EW value if he's anywhere near 7s or more. Bet of the day ew if he's that price of bigger.
4.40 Really like Arabian Revolution. If Beltor is as good as I think, AR could hose up here.

Anyway...good luck all.

And apologies from veering away from The Crapper in the 5.15 on Tues....changed my mind....thankfully. Although he was second.

The week will get better....(I hope)
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 02:32 - Mar 11 with 4429 viewswestberksr

Hunter, how quiet was it after Annie hit the decks?

Only thing you could hear was the bookies breathing a deep sigh of relief.

Hadn't backed any of Mullins individually so she cost me big time on the day, along with most of Ireland!
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 08:43 - Mar 11 with 4376 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Well my last came in yesterday.

Lucky15 e/w

1:30 Outlander
2:05 Kings Palace
3:20 Sire De Grugy
4:00 Toutancarmont

2:40

Volnay De Thaix e/w
Zabana e/w

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising