Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chas the Chelters tipster. 09:13 - Mar 9 with 11613 viewsTheBlob

Nice gig Chas....

http://blog.paddypower.com/2015/03/09/charlie-austin-exclusive-a-cheltenham-fest

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 06:06 - Mar 12 with 2247 viewswestberksr

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 20:09 - Mar 11 by ted_hendrix

Stuart, what do you think of the new grandstand? we're due to finish it early Autumn so we've had to vacate the site for this week.

It looks great Ted, shame they knocked down the old boxes as they looked like shitty little beach huts and always amused me. Are you then doing the refurb on the existing stand or is that not your remit?

It needs the extra space as the bars have been lacking for years, although I tend to get there about 11am and have a sit down and relax before it all kicks off. The other alterations around the parade ring are an improvement too, so hopefully the end product will be much better.

Anyway, I'm planning Aintree now as our horse has got into one of the races on the Grand National day; can't wait.

Need to look at tomorrows as I have a few bets placed already.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 09:11 - Mar 12 with 2161 viewswestberksr

1.30 Vautor
2.05 had the fav tipped last week, Edeymi, also Trustan Times e/w
2.40 Taquin Du Seuil e/w think the henderson mare might run well and make use of her weight allowance.
3.20 no idea; might do Abbysial e/w at 14's (look for 4 places with bookies)
4.00 Attaglance e/w, might have a nibble at Champion Court who loves this course.
4.40 the package e/w
5.15 no idea

good luck everyone
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 09:19 - Mar 12 with 2148 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Only one selection for day 3 at Cheltenham
Race One No 9. Vautour
Good Luck!!!!
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:08 - Mar 12 with 2018 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Lucky 15 e/w

1:30 Appache Stronghold

2:05 Regal Encore

2:40 Balder Success (For ODIN)

3:20 Lt Colonel

1:30 Colour Sqadron e/w
2:40 Taquin Du Seuill e/w
and that tip Monkstown e/w in some race today (forgot)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:09 - Mar 12 with 2007 viewsrobith

I just need Vautour to land a massive ante post treble. I'm a bundle of nerves over here
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:27 - Mar 12 with 1980 viewsingeminate

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:09 - Mar 12 by robith

I just need Vautour to land a massive ante post treble. I'm a bundle of nerves over here

How much?!!

Hope it comes in - I've got it too - albeit only for pennies!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:28 - Mar 12 with 1979 viewssimmo

Good luck, dude

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:30 - Mar 12 with 1973 viewsmikeygunn

All the best, i've got pennies on him!
Login to get fewer ads

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:37 - Mar 12 with 1960 viewsingeminate

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:30 - Mar 12 by mikeygunn

All the best, i've got pennies on him!

Nice all round!

Feels like you should get a bit extra when you win by that much!

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:41 - Mar 12 with 1954 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Great run, well done if on him. I'm happy with second at 7's

Had to laugh at Colour S, the horse jumps like me

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:46 - Mar 12 with 1945 viewswestberksr

never a doubt; after Annie Power stuffed me for a four timer i didn't want to jinx it by wishing you good luck!

one of the best performances by a novice that i can remember.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:47 - Mar 12 with 1942 viewswestberksr

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:41 - Mar 12 by Metallica_Hoop

Great run, well done if on him. I'm happy with second at 7's

Had to laugh at Colour S, the horse jumps like me

I forgot to back Colour Squadron; thank fukk for that!
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:52 - Mar 12 with 1932 viewsHunterhoop

Well played, sir! Congratulations. Looked very very good.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 14:47 - Mar 12 with 1881 viewsingeminate

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:52 - Mar 12 by Hunterhoop

Well played, sir! Congratulations. Looked very very good.

AND HUNTER IS BACK!!!!!!!

Nice one - that puts me back in profit for the two days and got the blood pumping to boot!

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 14:49 - Mar 12 with 1876 viewsEastR

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 13:47 - Mar 12 by westberksr

I forgot to back Colour Squadron; thank fukk for that!

that Colour Squadron owes me so much money from the past steered well clear of it today

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 14:49 - Mar 12 with 1875 viewsbob566

i've picked five horses over two days. Nothing higher than 16-1 and I haven't heard their names mentioned once. That's a lie. In the last race the commentator said @you can forget about Foxrock. He's done for"

the horse finished second last I think.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 15:30 - Mar 12 with 1829 viewsDevonWhite

Took Charlie's tip on Cole Harden! Didn't think I could love him any more than I already did.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 15:32 - Mar 12 with 1824 viewsLblock

Charlie I didnt think I could love you more

I did Cole Harden at EW with cheeky £20.00

HAPPY DAYS!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 15:52 - Mar 12 with 1793 viewswestberksr

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 15:30 - Mar 12 by DevonWhite

Took Charlie's tip on Cole Harden! Didn't think I could love him any more than I already did.

irritated with myself as i know Warren but didn't like the look of Cole Harden when coming 4th to most of this field on the trials day......

fukk my life!

great pick with Uxizandre Hunter, after it dumped Barry at Newbury that was a brave call.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2015 15:55]
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 18:31 - Mar 12 with 1720 viewsHunterhoop

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 15:52 - Mar 12 by westberksr

irritated with myself as i know Warren but didn't like the look of Cole Harden when coming 4th to most of this field on the trials day......

fukk my life!

great pick with Uxizandre Hunter, after it dumped Barry at Newbury that was a brave call.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2015 15:55]

But you know what, mate...I didn't bet on it. Alan c*nting King chatted me out of it. My mate here took my advice and did it ew. I did nothing on it. Absolutely kicking myself. One of four horses I really liked coming in and I didn't back it. Argh!!! Idiot.

And then I followed it up by doing the same with The Package as I thought he was too short. So f*cked off with myself. Difference between being very up and very down...

Tomorrow I am very keen on Conti. Very keen. Have been for months. I'm big in there. Especially after today...I'm backing myself. If it doesn't win, I will have had an absolute disaster financially.

Like Beltor too in the Triumph. Form franked by the Fred Winter too. Did him antepost. Really like him.

Overheard a tip for Carracci Apache in the Albert Bartlett.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 19:50 - Mar 12 with 1678 viewsSnipper

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 18:31 - Mar 12 by Hunterhoop

But you know what, mate...I didn't bet on it. Alan c*nting King chatted me out of it. My mate here took my advice and did it ew. I did nothing on it. Absolutely kicking myself. One of four horses I really liked coming in and I didn't back it. Argh!!! Idiot.

And then I followed it up by doing the same with The Package as I thought he was too short. So f*cked off with myself. Difference between being very up and very down...

Tomorrow I am very keen on Conti. Very keen. Have been for months. I'm big in there. Especially after today...I'm backing myself. If it doesn't win, I will have had an absolute disaster financially.

Like Beltor too in the Triumph. Form franked by the Fred Winter too. Did him antepost. Really like him.

I don't have much luck at Cheltenham normally, so yesterday evening I asked my missus to pick some horses for an e/w Lucky 63 for today. I asked her to pick a number between 1 and however many horses were in each race.
She picked out:
Vautour
Cole Harden @20/1
Monetaire
The Package.

Thinking she's on to something, I got her to do the same thing for tomorrow.
She has picked:
Kalkir
Dormello Mo
Milsean
Houblon Des Obeaux
Salsify
McKinley
Claret Cloak.

Most of them are big prices too. Super Heinz instead of a Lucky 63.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 20:31 - Mar 12 with 1643 viewswestberksr

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 18:31 - Mar 12 by Hunterhoop

Sorry to hear that hunter, it can really do your head in when you think what might have been! I did the same thing on Cause of Causes and didn't back it after tipping it on here Tuesday.

I'm quite happy today as I accidentally backed the package twice at an average 14/1! Also had a late saver on Call The Cops which recouped the stakes from a couple of races.

Have also dropped £200 at Chelmsford on tips from a good source so a bit pissed off that I didn't just leave well alone.

Noel is really hot on Conti and it has all of the form and is much stronger than last year. Although if the rain comes then I'd have a saver on many clouds as he is progressing all the time and jumped really well there on trials day.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 21:08 - Mar 12 with 1616 viewsbrad

i like black hercules in the2.40, salsify in the foxhunters,as n,b and a sneaky e.w on boston bob in the big one at 25s.
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 21:45 - Mar 12 with 1599 viewsHunterhoop

Chas the Chelters tipster. on 20:31 - Mar 12 by westberksr

Sorry to hear that hunter, it can really do your head in when you think what might have been! I did the same thing on Cause of Causes and didn't back it after tipping it on here Tuesday.

I'm quite happy today as I accidentally backed the package twice at an average 14/1! Also had a late saver on Call The Cops which recouped the stakes from a couple of races.

Have also dropped £200 at Chelmsford on tips from a good source so a bit pissed off that I didn't just leave well alone.

Noel is really hot on Conti and it has all of the form and is much stronger than last year. Although if the rain comes then I'd have a saver on many clouds as he is progressing all the time and jumped really well there on trials day.

Yeah, don't want too much rain. To be honest, Conti goes in soft but it plays into Many Clouds and Coneygree's court. If it stays Good-Soft, I'll be happy. Thanks for the reassuring comments from Noel. I needed to to hear that. So many willing to oppose Conti, I'm getting nervous....but i am convinced it's the best horse in the race and will stay this time! I pray.

Still pissed about Uxizandre and The Package!

Tomorrow:

1.30 - Beltor - very keen. That Kempton run in the Betbright was extremely impressive. Didn't settle and was still keen with 3 to take and then won without Tom O'Brien coming off the bridle or using the whip. He had so much in hand and the Fred Winter franks that form. Went antepost. Really hopeful. But then I was hopeful of Parlour Games and he ran well but fell just short.
2.05 - Tough...leaning towards Commissioned
2.40 - Caracci Apache
3.20 - SILVINIACO CONTI (please god!). I've said enough. It needs to win.
4.00 - Paint the Clouds
4.40 - Tough....Like Jollyscracked it but not sure
5.15 - Blood Cotil or Grumeti
Chas the Chelters tipster. on 11:09 - Mar 13 with 1450 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Day 4 selections
Race 1 No 12 Peace and Co
Race 3 No 4 Blaklion
Race 4 No 11 Many Clouds

Good Luck!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024