Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we continue to cover the national team ? 17:11 - Sep 10 with 4594 viewsKeithHaynes

There’s no reward for it that’s for sure, Phil on PS gave up on it. In a way I don’t blame him. We do have a bit of help and there’s a fair few who travel who are on here. And the coverage over this international break, especially pre match, is that something you want to continue ?

Your thoughts ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:20 - Sep 12 with 733 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 12:07 - Sep 12 by DoubeDoube

100%

And what or who exactly are proper Welsh girls and boys

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:41 - Sep 12 with 726 viewsRhonddaSwans

Please keep it going as it is relevant.

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:29 - Sep 12 with 708 viewsRhonddaSwans

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 21:14 - Sep 11 by builthjack

Yes keep it going please Keith. Proper Welsh boys and girls appreciate it.

👏

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:46 - Sep 12 with 655 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:20 - Sep 12 by onehunglow

And what or who exactly are proper Welsh girls and boys

Tough question
Is it only those who go to watch Wales away that are proper Welsh
If so,the majority can foxtro Oscar then

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:48 - Sep 12 with 644 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:45 - Sep 10 by lifelong

It’s yourself and that Pencoed fella who keep on bringing up the language, you both seem to be obsessed with it.
Cymru am byth. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

We are lovers
He’s in my clique
We only sat h S4 C when wales are playing
We remember when we couldn’t get C4 and only S4C which meant watching Dai on the farm instead of Brookside.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:19 - Sep 12 with 634 viewsFireboy2

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 21:14 - Sep 11 by builthjack

Yes keep it going please Keith. Proper Welsh boys and girls appreciate it.

Like what you did there 🤣
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 21:38 - Sep 12 with 565 viewspencoedjack

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:48 - Sep 12 by onehunglow

We are lovers
He’s in my clique
We only sat h S4 C when wales are playing
We remember when we couldn’t get C4 and only S4C which meant watching Dai on the farm instead of Brookside.

In your dreams OB
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 23:14 - Sep 12 with 514 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 21:38 - Sep 12 by pencoedjack

In your dreams OB

Cow

Login to get fewer ads

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 07:07 - Sep 14 with 396 viewsSTID2017

I feel several of your contributors do loyally follow both club and country.
They certainly enjoy your coverage of all things Team Cymru.
I for one am definitely in the club over country group though

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 07:29 - Sep 14 with 390 viewsRichardO

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 07:07 - Sep 14 by STID2017

I feel several of your contributors do loyally follow both club and country.
They certainly enjoy your coverage of all things Team Cymru.
I for one am definitely in the club over country group though

I am in the same category as you with regard Club over country but think the question of the thread was lost in some of the nonesense going on in the thread.

Yes or no?
Not trying to influence anybody but my answer would be yes more than happy to have a thread or two on the Welsh national team, it is a nice distraction at times providing people and post in a civil manner.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 07:38 - Sep 14 with 387 viewsSTID2017

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 07:29 - Sep 14 by RichardO

I am in the same category as you with regard Club over country but think the question of the thread was lost in some of the nonesense going on in the thread.

Yes or no?
Not trying to influence anybody but my answer would be yes more than happy to have a thread or two on the Welsh national team, it is a nice distraction at times providing people and post in a civil manner.

Sorry R, your post us sensible and spot on as always.
Butterfingers caused me to press the down arrow instead of the up ...

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 08:05 - Sep 14 with 369 viewsRichardO

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 07:38 - Sep 14 by STID2017

Sorry R, your post us sensible and spot on as always.
Butterfingers caused me to press the down arrow instead of the up ...

No problem and anyway we all need a down arrow every now and then, as our inane or somewhat insane ramblings go out of control also sometimes it is better than answering a load of botox and can stop your frowning.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 08:23 - Sep 14 with 342 viewsSTID2017

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 08:05 - Sep 14 by RichardO

No problem and anyway we all need a down arrow every now and then, as our inane or somewhat insane ramblings go out of control also sometimes it is better than answering a load of botox and can stop your frowning.

Have an up one for that
I shall read it again when I have consumed a bottle of Argentinian Merlot beginning with Tr as advertised on the telly ( other merlots are available) and it will no doubt make much more sense.
Cannot attend today's game as nursing one of my little dogs who has had an op to stop her bringing more little puppies into the world and is obviously somewhat confused as to why she suddenly feels like dog poo when she felt fine on Thursday morning ?
However will be watching the mighty Swans from the comfort of my favourite setter ( if the dogs haven't got there and occupied it first ) and roaring them on.
Seems a nice day for it atm.
COYS !!

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 10:11 - Sep 14 with 324 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 08:23 - Sep 14 by STID2017

Have an up one for that
I shall read it again when I have consumed a bottle of Argentinian Merlot beginning with Tr as advertised on the telly ( other merlots are available) and it will no doubt make much more sense.
Cannot attend today's game as nursing one of my little dogs who has had an op to stop her bringing more little puppies into the world and is obviously somewhat confused as to why she suddenly feels like dog poo when she felt fine on Thursday morning ?
However will be watching the mighty Swans from the comfort of my favourite setter ( if the dogs haven't got there and occupied it first ) and roaring them on.
Seems a nice day for it atm.
COYS !!

We had our Black Lab speyed this February and she has a reaction from the medication so yiure 1uite right to watch her carefully
Bloody digs
Ours is trying to tear up bandages after cutting her pads on cuttlefish shells . Basturd fish

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 12:04 - Sep 14 with 313 viewsYrAlarch

I could have sworn this thread was about coverage of our National team. It's a little bit surreal.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 13:11 - Sep 14 with 282 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 12:04 - Sep 14 by YrAlarch

I could have sworn this thread was about coverage of our National team. It's a little bit surreal.

The fact it is the national team means other factors come into play .

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 13:45 - Sep 14 with 254 viewsbuilthjack

Cats

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 13:53 - Sep 14 with 225 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 13:45 - Sep 14 by builthjack

Cats

And dogs
And no they ain’t eaten in Ohio

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 13:56 - Sep 14 with 229 viewsunion_jack

I have to admit to having no interest in Wales national team but it should be covered because there’s by far enough appetite on here to warrant it.

One suggestion, couldn’t there be a specific board set up for international games?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 14:14 - Sep 14 with 196 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 13:56 - Sep 14 by union_jack

I have to admit to having no interest in Wales national team but it should be covered because there’s by far enough appetite on here to warrant it.

One suggestion, couldn’t there be a specific board set up for international games?

I suppose there should be a welsh section

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:50 - Sep 14 with 161 viewscockett_jack

Supporting Wales is more of a Cardiff and North Wales thing and I think the respective message boards demonstrate that.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:55 - Sep 14 with 143 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:50 - Sep 14 by cockett_jack

Supporting Wales is more of a Cardiff and North Wales thing and I think the respective message boards demonstrate that.

Fair point
Gigs ,by and large , support Manure Everton or Liverpool and Wales

I’m not a Gog lover myself and would rather share a small beer with my dog .

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:00 - Sep 14 with 146 viewslifelong

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:50 - Sep 14 by cockett_jack

You speak for yourself.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:06 - Sep 14 with 137 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:00 - Sep 14 by lifelong

You speak for yourself.

Don’t you remember the Luke warm support for internationals when they were played in Swansea and crdiff and Swansea fans fighting each other in front of the hordes of Pyssed up Jocks
Gigs have little time for south Walians ,including SwanSSSEA . The way they pronounce Swansea is a crime in itself . It is not a s as is swimming or same or sallow .
If you speak welsh and go into a shop in deepest llyn ,yiu will be seen as an outsider .
Bangor and Caernarfon detest each other
Different accents see

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:11 - Sep 14 with 127 viewslifelong

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:06 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

Don’t you remember the Luke warm support for internationals when they were played in Swansea and crdiff and Swansea fans fighting each other in front of the hordes of Pyssed up Jocks
Gigs have little time for south Walians ,including SwanSSSEA . The way they pronounce Swansea is a crime in itself . It is not a s as is swimming or same or sallow .
If you speak welsh and go into a shop in deepest llyn ,yiu will be seen as an outsider .
Bangor and Caernarfon detest each other
Different accents see

Why don’t you try not to bring up the Welsh language in every thread. You’re making yourself look silly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024