Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we continue to cover the national team ? 17:11 - Sep 10 with 4755 viewsKeithHaynes

There’s no reward for it that’s for sure, Phil on PS gave up on it. In a way I don’t blame him. We do have a bit of help and there’s a fair few who travel who are on here. And the coverage over this international break, especially pre match, is that something you want to continue ?

Your thoughts ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:22 - Sep 14 with 455 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:11 - Sep 14 by lifelong

Why don’t you try not to bring up the Welsh language in every thread. You’re making yourself look silly.

Thread gone stale Rog
Silly to carry it on ,although you’ve sone thi@ for twenty years now .
Read what I post and look into the mirror and be honest with yourself .
It’s ok for you to not post what yiu really feel .
We’re Old time adversaries
We are still here
Take pleasaure in that and the fact many fans we have known have left this planet .
I stand by every word ,as you know ,so any brickbats are batted away instantly
Now ,I hope you enjoyed the day ,whatever you were doing ,although I hope you weren’t slaughtering sea bass again . Leave the fish alone .

Good fishing off Anglesey too.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:32 - Sep 14 with 449 viewsFireboy2

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:50 - Sep 14 by cockett_jack

Supporting Wales is more of a Cardiff and North Wales thing and I think the respective message boards demonstrate that.

Message boards mean eff all, I go to alot of Wales aways and there is a mixture of all parts of the country, yes kerdiff have aload, so do the gogs but we take our fair share believe me.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:37 - Sep 14 with 419 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:32 - Sep 14 by Fireboy2

Message boards mean eff all, I go to alot of Wales aways and there is a mixture of all parts of the country, yes kerdiff have aload, so do the gogs but we take our fair share believe me.

We know.
Seen your photo
Gorgeous

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:09 - Sep 14 with 401 viewsSullutaCreturned

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:50 - Sep 14 by cockett_jack

Supporting Wales is more of a Cardiff and North Wales thing and I think the respective message boards demonstrate that.

I'd dispute that. Going back over the years plenty from this part of the world wanted to follow Wales but the nonsense with Cardiff put them off.

There's quite a few who do go these days. Following Wales is a much better experience than it used to be, so I've been told by those who go.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:17 - Sep 14 with 385 viewsKeithHaynes

There was a Cardiff fan in Montenegro who had three flags with him.
They are sad.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 22:03 - Sep 14 with 337 viewsbuilthjack

I would put good money on at least a quarter of the 2500 Welsh fans out in Montenegro were Swans fans.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 22:06 - Sep 14 with 333 viewsReslovenSwan1

Williams mentioned the positive effect Bellamy's Wales had non his returning players. He talked about the "national team" and he meant Cymru. Two of them did not even play. Cullen and Cabango.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:34 - Sep 15 with 268 viewscockett_jack

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 22:03 - Sep 14 by builthjack

I would put good money on at least a quarter of the 2500 Welsh fans out in Montenegro were Swans fans.

Sceptical of that tbh. Do Swansea flags even get an outing at Wales games?
Login to get fewer ads

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:38 - Sep 15 with 258 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:34 - Sep 15 by cockett_jack

I’ve rarely seen a SCFC flag at any game
The eat more chips one yeah
Someone should post details of Swansea flags at Wales games

I suggest the divisions are greater than some would admit to .

Especially north v south

Swanse@ is the club of one’s birth,breeding,nurturing,schooling,family and school friends .
It pulls at the soul far stronger than national team
Howeve,if born and bred in a rural backwater then yes,Wales could take precedence although in many of those locations, like Caernarfon ,Bangor ,Holyhead , most support English club teams .

Fact

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:00 - Sep 15 with 250 viewslifelong

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:38 - Sep 15 by onehunglow

Especially north v south

Swanse@ is the club of one’s birth,breeding,nurturing,schooling,family and school friends .
Howeve,if born and bred in a rural backwater then yes,Wales could take precedence although in many of those locations, like Caernarfon ,Bangor ,Holyhead , most support English club teams .

Fact

Wobble.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 18:26 - Sep 15 with 237 viewsFireboy2

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:34 - Sep 15 by cockett_jack

Definitely, the scum don't like it ask builthy, he threatened a couple of bellends who tried to move his the leigh james beach party.

Believe us cocket, there are a fair percentage of swans fans who go to Wales games.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:02 - Sep 15 with 219 viewsbuilthjack

Course they do. It’s not just the flags in the stadium, it’s around the town/city, in pubs, outside pubs.
Always plenty of Wales flags with a swan on them.
I had a bit of bother this time with a few Cardiff who had not been to a Wales game before.
They were there for the beer, not to watch Wales.
They tried to rip my Wales flag with Builth Jacks on it down.
I told them that the next one who touched it would be put in the sea and their held held under until they couldn’t breathe. I had no more bother.
Half of our gang at Wales games are Cardiff fans, nice people. As are most.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:43 - Sep 15 with 196 viewslifelong

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 17:38 - Sep 15 by onehunglow

Especially north v south

Fact

You must be gutted to see the large Welsh flags on display before the kickoff at every home Swans game.
Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:56 - Sep 15 with 188 viewsonehunglow

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:43 - Sep 15 by lifelong

You must be gutted to see the large Welsh flags on display before the kickoff at every home Swans game.

The only thing that guts me Rog is the injustice of life itself

Yiubandcjecneed to meet up and sort this out
I dont drink shyte either

Do you not remember my huge wales Wirral Jacks Catalan flag which flew proudly in the northern games I went to.
Wifey and me still have a photo of me,Swansea Jill and the Cimla fella outside the Liberty

When love goes bad eh
[Post edited 15 Sep 20:06]

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 20:18 - Sep 15 with 142 viewslifelong

Should we continue to cover the national team ? on 19:56 - Sep 15 by onehunglow

The only thing that guts me Rog is the injustice of life itself

Yiubandcjecneed to meet up and sort this out
I dont drink shyte either

Do you not remember my huge wales Wirral Jacks Catalan flag which flew proudly in the northern games I went to.
Wifey and me still have a photo of me,Swansea Jill and the Cimla fella outside the Liberty

When love goes bad eh
[Post edited 15 Sep 20:06]

Do you throw darts at it every evening?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024