Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One for Tummer... 00:53 - Sep 6 with 4741 viewsDJack

We disagree massively on politics and my view is that your information is tainted, so here may be an update for you to digest...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/09/05/trump-admits-l

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

One for Tummer... on 03:02 - Sep 12 with 830 viewsTummer_from_Texas

One for Tummer... on 14:46 - Sep 11 by Gwyn737

Nobody desputed the count?

Have you heard of the My Pillow guy?

Of course I have. I appreciate all the altruistic things Mike Lindell did for public health during COVID, but he's a bit of a nutcase who has turned off a lot of Trump supporters over the ensuing years, and he's fading from the scene since his failed bid to become RNC Chairman.

I assume Trump is distancing from him now, too. Lindell was at the RNC Convention this year, but I don't think he was invited to speak on stage.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

One for Tummer... on 06:47 - Sep 12 with 768 viewsGwyn737

One for Tummer... on 03:02 - Sep 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Of course I have. I appreciate all the altruistic things Mike Lindell did for public health during COVID, but he's a bit of a nutcase who has turned off a lot of Trump supporters over the ensuing years, and he's fading from the scene since his failed bid to become RNC Chairman.

I assume Trump is distancing from him now, too. Lindell was at the RNC Convention this year, but I don't think he was invited to speak on stage.

He disputed the count, didn’t he?
One for Tummer... on 11:45 - Sep 12 with 713 viewsDJack

One for Tummer... on 06:47 - Sep 12 by Gwyn737

60 cases in districts across America...and every single one failed.

He also rang the Secretary of State for Georgia and told him that he had to find >12000 votes for Trump. Yep all legitimate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

One for Tummer... on 11:53 - Sep 12 with 693 viewsmangohilljack

The simple question to be answered is:
Was you feeling more comfortable living through

1 - The Trump presidency
2 - The Biden/Harris presidency

If everybody answered that question honestly, there would be no need for an election.
One for Tummer... on 15:23 - Sep 12 with 664 viewstheloneranger

One for Tummer... on 04:00 - Sep 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

Are you kidding me? This isn't news. Cheney has hated Trump from day one. RINOs like Cheney hate Trump more than the Dems do. That's because Trump transformed the GOP from an establishment party of the ultra rich Donor Class into a populist party of the working class. He took all their power away, and Dick Cheney has zero influence on anyone who considers themself a Republican in 2024. See his daughter Liz Cheney's complete, humiliating primary loss in Wyoming in 2022 as just one example.

In any case, it's not Republican versus Democrat, anymore. It's populist versus establishment. It's freedom versus tyranny.

President Trump is a center-right populist, and his Dem ally RFK Jr is a center-left populist. They don't agree on ideology at all, but right and wrong trumps Left and Right.

Joe, Kamala, Obama, Hillary — they're all part of the establishment. The same goes for RINOs like Cheney, Romney, and Ryan. They represent a globalist authoritarian regime. And many like Cheney represent the military industrial complex.

Trump, Vance, Kennedy, Tulsi, Vivek, Ted Cruz, and Elon represent the people.

Is that the same "Trump hating Cheney" that endorsed Trump in 2016??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

One for Tummer... on 17:12 - Sep 12 with 646 viewsSullutaCreturned

One for Tummer... on 15:23 - Sep 12 by theloneranger

Is that the same "Trump hating Cheney" that endorsed Trump in 2016??

Tummer has bought into Trump hook, line and sinker.

A simple google search shows that Cheney endorsed Trump.
One for Tummer... on 17:28 - Sep 12 with 642 viewsGwyn737

Came across a great quip on twitter:

“My son came home from school and they’d operated on him and he’s now a she. I almost spat next door’s dog out’ 🤣
One for Tummer... on 17:57 - Sep 12 with 637 viewsDJack

Login to get fewer ads

One for Tummer... on 19:48 - Sep 12 with 619 viewsTummer_from_Texas

One for Tummer... on 06:47 - Sep 12 by Gwyn737

I honestly don't know what Lindell pushes these days, because as I was trying to point out, nobody really listens to him anymore.

The issue most have is with voter fraud, and there are plenty of valid examples from 2020. It has been further proven that some states like Arizona have now been registering illegal aliens to vote in the 2024 election when they process the benefits Biden and Harris are using to help lure them over the border.

My main issue with the 2020 election rigging is the proven fact that the FBI coerced both Facebook and Twitter into censoring the Hunter Biden laptop story when it came out 3 weeks before election day by telling them that Russia was pushing disinformation.

Never mind the subsequent poll in 2021 that showed that 16% of Biden's voters would not have cast a vote for him, had they known that the laptop was real and that all the crooked, treasonous things it brought to light about his dad Joe were true. It doesn't even matter how effective the election rigging was or wasn't. The really terrifying thing is what it shows that the FBI (and also CIA, due to their joint involvement pushing the Russian Collusion Hoax) have become. These are very powerful, clandestine law enforcement agencies that Americans have counted on to protect us from our enemies. But now they are nothing more than the Democrat's own Gestapo, and now the enemy is US (Republicans).

As the Democrats and RINOs like Cheney keep saying, the future of our democracy is indeed at stake in November. Just not at all in the way they imply it to be.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

One for Tummer... on 22:05 - Sep 12 with 589 viewsDJack

One for Tummer... on 19:48 - Sep 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

I honestly don't know what Lindell pushes these days, because as I was trying to point out, nobody really listens to him anymore.

The issue most have is with voter fraud, and there are plenty of valid examples from 2020. It has been further proven that some states like Arizona have now been registering illegal aliens to vote in the 2024 election when they process the benefits Biden and Harris are using to help lure them over the border.

My main issue with the 2020 election rigging is the proven fact that the FBI coerced both Facebook and Twitter into censoring the Hunter Biden laptop story when it came out 3 weeks before election day by telling them that Russia was pushing disinformation.

Never mind the subsequent poll in 2021 that showed that 16% of Biden's voters would not have cast a vote for him, had they known that the laptop was real and that all the crooked, treasonous things it brought to light about his dad Joe were true. It doesn't even matter how effective the election rigging was or wasn't. The really terrifying thing is what it shows that the FBI (and also CIA, due to their joint involvement pushing the Russian Collusion Hoax) have become. These are very powerful, clandestine law enforcement agencies that Americans have counted on to protect us from our enemies. But now they are nothing more than the Democrat's own Gestapo, and now the enemy is US (Republicans).

As the Democrats and RINOs like Cheney keep saying, the future of our democracy is indeed at stake in November. Just not at all in the way they imply it to be.

Summer, I really dont mean to be mean but ... s××t or get of the pot.

Don't post conspiracy crap without evidence as its getting very boring. You won't accept the properly adjudicate court cases against Trump and the Capitol Hill mobs but are fully on board with unverified conspiracy whargarbl. FFS.

One for Tummer... on 22:44 - Sep 12 with 547 viewstheloneranger

Donald Trump posted on Truth Social, that he won't debate with Kamala Harris again ...

When a prizefighter loses a fight, the first words out of his mouth are, “I WANT A REMATCH.” Polls clearly show that I won the Debate against Comrade Kamala Harris, the Democrats’ Radical Left Candidate, on Tuesday night, and she immediately called for a Second Debate. She and Crooked Joe have destroyed our Country, with millions of criminals and mentally deranged people pouring into the USA, totally unchecked and unvetted, and with Inflation bankrupting our Middle Class. Everyone knows this, and all of the other problems caused by Kamala and Joe - It was discussed in great detail during the First Debate with Joe, and the Second Debate with Comrade Harris. She was a no-show at the Fox Debate, and refused to do NBC & CBS. KAMALA SHOULD FOCUS ON WHAT SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE DURING THE LAST ALMOST FOUR YEAR PERIOD. THERE WILL BE NO THIRD DEBATE!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/113126153368079486

One for Tummer... on 23:02 - Sep 12 with 512 viewsmajorraglan

One for Tummer... on 22:44 - Sep 12 by theloneranger

Donald Trump posted on Truth Social, that he won't debate with Kamala Harris again ...

When a prizefighter loses a fight, the first words out of his mouth are, “I WANT A REMATCH.” Polls clearly show that I won the Debate against Comrade Kamala Harris, the Democrats’ Radical Left Candidate, on Tuesday night, and she immediately called for a Second Debate. She and Crooked Joe have destroyed our Country, with millions of criminals and mentally deranged people pouring into the USA, totally unchecked and unvetted, and with Inflation bankrupting our Middle Class. Everyone knows this, and all of the other problems caused by Kamala and Joe - It was discussed in great detail during the First Debate with Joe, and the Second Debate with Comrade Harris. She was a no-show at the Fox Debate, and refused to do NBC & CBS. KAMALA SHOULD FOCUS ON WHAT SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE DURING THE LAST ALMOST FOUR YEAR PERIOD. THERE WILL BE NO THIRD DEBATE!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/113126153368079486

Almost every reputable source has reported that Harris won last nights debate, yet Trump is proclaiming himself to be the winner - 🤷 ! He’s clearly annoyed about last night and in my opinion trying to avoid further embarrassment. It’s sad that he’s the “best” candidate the candidate the republicans can put forward.

If the Democrats had put someone else forward instead of Harris, I suspect they’d be out of sight by now.
One for Tummer... on 23:05 - Sep 12 with 498 viewsmajorraglan

One for Tummer... on 19:48 - Sep 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

This comes across like you’ve well and truly gone down the conspiracy theorist rabbit hole.
One for Tummer... on 00:02 - Sep 13 with 488 viewsDJack

One for Tummer... on 23:05 - Sep 12 by majorraglan

This comes across like you’ve well and truly gone down the conspiracy theorist rabbit hole.

Major, you are usually a lot quicker on the uptake.

One for Tummer... on 07:16 - Sep 13 with 432 viewsmangohilljack

One for Tummer... on 23:02 - Sep 12 by majorraglan

Almost every reputable source has reported that Harris won last nights debate, yet Trump is proclaiming himself to be the winner - 🤷 ! He’s clearly annoyed about last night and in my opinion trying to avoid further embarrassment. It’s sad that he’s the “best” candidate the candidate the republicans can put forward.

If the Democrats had put someone else forward instead of Harris, I suspect they’d be out of sight by now.

Absolute load of nonsense

Why was only trump fact checked, not once did they fact check Harris.

Why was Harris wearing Nova H1 Audio earrings (because she is a puppet)

Why will Harris only debate on one of the 3 most bias networks in the US?

Why didn't she NOT answer the first question

She was given the questions prior to the debate

This wasn't a debate, it was an attack on Trump
One for Tummer... on 08:34 - Sep 13 with 401 viewsGwyn737

One for Tummer... on 07:16 - Sep 13 by mangohilljack

And the earth is flat and the moon is made of cheese.
One for Tummer... on 08:55 - Sep 13 with 394 viewsScotia

Why has he ruled out another debate instead of insisting on one completely on his own terms then?
One for Tummer... on 09:13 - Sep 13 with 390 viewsonehunglow

One for Tummer... on 23:02 - Sep 12 by majorraglan

Trump,to me,looks mentally ill. Seriously .
If he’s joshing and posing,then ok possibly not but if he believes what comes out of his mouth ,and he might not,then he is ill.
If he wins,he will die in office .
You can’t eat both dogs and cats in Illinois.
Not at the same time anyway

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

One for Tummer... on 10:42 - Sep 13 with 360 viewsDJack

Even allowing your utter drivel to be true(none of it is). Trump answered his questions and was found to be lying , deranged or wanting.

You are spewing nut job right wing propaganda/excuses again and again.

One for Tummer... on 16:31 - Sep 13 with 292 viewsSullutaCreturned

Was she wearing Nova 1? Was this reported by any unbiased networks?

I thought all mainstream was biased according to you?

Which are the unbiased networks? Would they be the ones that support Trump by any chance?

Can you prove she was given the questions in advance? I havent seen that claim anywhere else.

Sorry, I have to say that I wasn't aware that she DIDN'T NOT answer any questions? I coud have sworn she answered the first question, I coud be wrong obviously.

If it wasn't a debate why has Trump not said that, why did he claim he'd won the debate?

In fact...fact checking Trump...

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/09/12/politics/fact-check-trump-claims-won-debate/i

But why not fact check them both, it turns out Trump keeps telling lies though,

https://www.npr.org/2024/09/11/g-s1-21932/fact-check-trump-harris-presidential-d

Before it gets said, I am not a Harris supporter, I have no dog in the USA election fight and just as with Bojo and Corbyn I believe the USA has to make the best of a bad choice. Harris, it seems to me is the least worst candidate. She won't win because she's great but if she does it will purely be because the Donald is worse.

And just because,

https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/harris-trump-debate-12-statements-examined-20
One for Tummer... on 17:47 - Sep 13 with 281 viewstheloneranger

So Harris would blatantly wear Nova H1 Audio earrings, and then push her hair back for the world to see them?? 😂

Perhaps someone can't tell the difference between Tiffany and Nova. 😂

Earbuds that are intended to be secret are always worn with in the ear and are very small, so you can't see them. 👍

One for Tummer... on 21:52 - Sep 13 with 204 viewsmajorraglan

She wasn’t wearing Nova H1 Audio earrings, the manufacturers of the product have issued a press release to say they aren’t H1 Audio earrings. You’re swallowing Trump’s guff and the conspiracy theories hook line and sinker.
One for Tummer... on 22:06 - Sep 13 with 195 viewsDJack

One for Tummer... on 17:47 - Sep 13 by theloneranger

So Harris would blatantly wear Nova H1 Audio earrings, and then push her hair back for the world to see them?? 😂

Perhaps someone can't tell the difference between Tiffany and Nova. 😂

Earbuds that are intended to be secret are always worn with in the ear and are very small, so you can't see them. 👍

And those earbuds would need to be very near an induction loop.

The man is a crackpot with no knowledge of anything works.

One for Tummer... on 22:08 - Sep 13 with 193 viewsDJack

One for Tummer... on 21:52 - Sep 13 by majorraglan

She wasn’t wearing Nova H1 Audio earrings, the manufacturers of the product have issued a press release to say they aren’t H1 Audio earrings. You’re swallowing Trump’s guff and the conspiracy theories hook line and sinker.

To be fair to Trump he wouldn't have a freaking clue. He just regurgitated guff he's seen or heard. - He's as useless as Mangledhill.

One for Tummer... on 01:07 - Sep 14 with 160 viewsmangohilljack

One for Tummer... on 08:34 - Sep 13 by Gwyn737

And the earth is flat and the moon is made of cheese.

Do you actually have evidence to back this up ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024