Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford 13:34 - Aug 30 with 4646 viewsmax936

Accept a 40mill bid from Saudi club Al-Ahili

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c0e855epg0po

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brentford on 13:56 - Aug 30 with 2538 viewsKeithHaynes

Having a medical, England career over.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brentford on 14:01 - Aug 30 with 2520 viewsmax936

Brentford on 13:56 - Aug 30 by KeithHaynes

Having a medical, England career over.

There was talk of him to Arsenal, MU and Chelsea and it looks like the only bid in is from the Saudi club, he's still young enough to have been a big success at any top 6-10 Premiership Club.

Brentford on 14:03 - Aug 30 with 2478 viewsonehunglow

We well run club or what
A dikhhead though to go there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brentford on 15:40 - Aug 30 with 2440 viewsSullutaCreturned

Let nobody say he's gone there because the football is so important, it's all about the money as it is for every player that goes to Saudi...and most of them that go to the EPL knowing they'll hardly ever play. Like when Sinclair went to Citeh.
Brentford on 16:11 - Aug 30 with 2374 viewsonehunglow

Brentford on 15:40 - Aug 30 by SullutaCreturned

Let nobody say he's gone there because the football is so important, it's all about the money as it is for every player that goes to Saudi...and most of them that go to the EPL knowing they'll hardly ever play. Like when Sinclair went to Citeh.

Football whores with no pride

Brentford on 17:12 - Aug 30 with 2358 viewsmax936

Brentford on 16:11 - Aug 30 by onehunglow

Football whores with no pride

You'd go I'd go in Toney's position lets not kid ourselves here, Money, Money Money in a Richman's World, great song that one of ABBA's finest

Brentford on 18:25 - Aug 30 with 2303 viewsunion_jack

I would have thought that on todays transfer fees, a striker of the (on field) calibre of Toney would bring in far more than £40m?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Brentford on 18:27 - Aug 30 with 2300 viewsLuther27

Brentford on 18:25 - Aug 30 by union_jack

I would have thought that on todays transfer fees, a striker of the (on field) calibre of Toney would bring in far more than £40m?

Bet they wouldn’t….😂

Blog: Grenfell Tower

Login to get fewer ads

Brentford on 18:31 - Aug 30 with 2293 viewsunion_jack

Brentford on 18:27 - Aug 30 by Luther27

Bet they wouldn’t….😂

Yes, very funny😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Brentford on 18:49 - Aug 30 with 2208 viewsonehunglow

Brentford on 17:12 - Aug 30 by max936

You'd go I'd go in Toney's position lets not kid ourselves here, Money, Money Money in a Richman's World, great song that one of ABBA's finest

I’ve told you before . No I wouldn’t
Fiftydegree heat
Fundamental Islam
Women segregated
No human right

No, 50 k per week would do me

Brentford on 19:51 - Aug 30 with 2176 viewsSullutaCreturned

Oh I'd not go in Toney's position. Not when he can still earn obscene wages in the EPL and play in a league that actually matters.

But then, not everybody is motivated by obscene amounts of money.
Brentford on 20:31 - Aug 30 with 2133 viewsmax936

Brentford on 19:51 - Aug 30 by SullutaCreturned

Oh I'd not go in Toney's position. Not when he can still earn obscene wages in the EPL and play in a league that actually matters.

But then, not everybody is motivated by obscene amounts of money.

Show me the money Guv

Brentford on 01:45 - Aug 31 with 2028 viewsRobbie

Allegedly Saudi football has not got the global TV market it expected including the UK .
Got a problem , chuck money at it , that will sort it .

Toney wants a nest egg in his later career , he will take the cash without a care for anyone .

Losers will be , and a quiz question alongside , what Teams play over there , I ve no idea .
Brentford on 10:37 - Aug 31 with 1893 viewstheloneranger

Get offered £300,00+ a week and say, "Nah, I'll stick with my £50,000." 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Brentford on 21:48 - Sep 2 with 1752 viewsWhiterockin

Looks like it's not only going Toney going to Saudi.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c7037110jj8o
Brentford on 22:23 - Sep 2 with 1687 viewsmax936

Brentford on 10:37 - Aug 31 by theloneranger

Get offered £300,00+ a week and say, "Nah, I'll stick with my £50,000." 😂

In it, my bags would be packed and I'd be running to the Airport

Brentford on 22:26 - Sep 2 with 1686 viewsmax936

Brentford on 21:48 - Sep 2 by Whiterockin

Looks like it's not only going Toney going to Saudi.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c7037110jj8o

Bugger, surely we could have matched the fee and wages

Brentford on 23:29 - Sep 2 with 1622 viewsReslovenSwan1

Brentford on 18:25 - Aug 30 by union_jack

No one else wanted him for his wage requirements and possible "illness" of gambling addiction.

The Saudis could have got him for at least half that. Had Brentford got a higher offer Toney would have simply declined it for the Saudi wages.

Toney goes where Toney wants to go. Joey Allen went where he wanted to go in 2017 and it was Stoke city not Swansea.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Brentford on 23:40 - Sep 2 with 1612 viewsFireboy2

Brentford on 23:29 - Sep 2 by ReslovenSwan1

No one else wanted him for his wage requirements and possible "illness" of gambling addiction.

The Saudis could have got him for at least half that. Had Brentford got a higher offer Toney would have simply declined it for the Saudi wages.

Toney goes where Toney wants to go. Joey Allen went where he wanted to go in 2017 and it was Stoke city not Swansea.

Do not feed the troll.
Brentford on 08:58 - Sep 3 with 1479 viewsonehunglow

For the life of me,how is this trolling
It is absolutely correct
Good post Res

Brentford on 12:33 - Sep 3 with 1402 viewsDr_Winston

If Brentford hadn't wildly overvalued him to begin with I don't doubt that another PL club would have taken a punt. This was basically their only chance of getting any decent cash for him.

This is on them as much as it is on Toney.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brentford on 13:51 - Sep 3 with 1385 viewstheloneranger

How could the Saudi's have got him for at least half - when they met Brentford's asking price of £40m??

Chelsea and Man Utd would not top £30m - £35m!!I

"Toney’s £40 million move to the Middle East will make him one of the best-paid English players in the game."

"Toney’s four-year deal will land him basic pay of around £400,000 per week after tax. It is understood add-ons and performance-related bonuses would take his salary to towards £500,000 across his contract. To earn the same take-home pay in the UK after tax would need wages close to £1 million per week."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2024/09/03/ivan-toney-bank-around-1million-

Brentford on 15:19 - Sep 3 with 1316 viewsReslovenSwan1

Brentford on 13:51 - Sep 3 by theloneranger

How could the Saudi's have got him for at least half - when they met Brentford's asking price of £40m??

Chelsea and Man Utd would not top £30m - £35m!!I

"Toney’s £40 million move to the Middle East will make him one of the best-paid English players in the game."

"Toney’s four-year deal will land him basic pay of around £400,000 per week after tax. It is understood add-ons and performance-related bonuses would take his salary to towards £500,000 across his contract. To earn the same take-home pay in the UK after tax would need wages close to £1 million per week."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2024/09/03/ivan-toney-bank-around-1million-

It would take too much time to explain the concept of wheeling and dealing. Saudis could have made a low ball off offer and waited.

Toney would have flat refused to go anywhere else because of the wages on offer. Saudis are distorting the market.

Potter could have bought Toney instead of Asoro or McKay but his recruitment was dreadful.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Brentford on 15:41 - Sep 3 with 1302 viewstheloneranger

Brentford on 15:19 - Sep 3 by ReslovenSwan1

It would take too much time to explain the concept of wheeling and dealing. Saudis could have made a low ball off offer and waited.

Toney would have flat refused to go anywhere else because of the wages on offer. Saudis are distorting the market.

Potter could have bought Toney instead of Asoro or McKay but his recruitment was dreadful.

... "It would take too much time to explain the concept of wheeling and dealing." ...

Very smug and ignorant reply!! 😂

Just hold your hands up for once, and admit you were totally WRONG again with your assumption!!

Brentford on 17:44 - Sep 3 with 1265 viewsWhiterockin

Brentford on 15:41 - Sep 3 by theloneranger

... "It would take too much time to explain the concept of wheeling and dealing." ...

Very smug and ignorant reply!! 😂

Just hold your hands up for once, and admit you were totally WRONG again with your assumption!!

Don't waste your time, most simply ignore him now. If trolls don't get oxygen they disappear.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024