Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucy Letby Inquiry 13:56 - Aug 29 with 3670 viewsonehunglow

Barristers eh
More game time
Worried conviction might “ not be safe”
This bit h is on a par with Rose West

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 10:10 - Sep 5 with 1155 viewsDr_Winston

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 08:06 - Sep 5 by AnotherJohn

Like you I do not know whether Lucy Letby is guilty, but I was shocked to read of the similar case of Dutch nurse, Lucia de Berk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucia_de_Berk_case#:~:text=The%20Lucia%20de%20Berk

Miscarriages of justice can happen.

The similarities between the two cases are uncanny.

Again this level of doubt requires a serious reinvestigation, either to exonerate Letby or convict her properly.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 15:15 - Sep 5 with 1049 viewswaynekerr55

Worth a listen to Phil Hammond (aka MD) on the page 94 podcast. Not casting aspersions either way but worth a listen

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:02 - Sep 5 with 994 viewsYrAlarch

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 18:29 - Sep 4 by onehunglow

You are looking at matters from a certain perspective
I have explained what is involved
If you feel convictions are” unsafe” ,then it’s up to you.
Private Eye?
Holy Mary

I really despair and bow out fit his thread

Be careful not to underestimate Private Eye. That publication played a role in revealing the false convictions of the Sub Postmasters.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:25 - Sep 5 with 971 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 15:15 - Sep 5 by waynekerr55

Worth a listen to Phil Hammond (aka MD) on the page 94 podcast. Not casting aspersions either way but worth a listen

That’s the Dr. behind the Private Eye investigation.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:31 - Sep 5 with 970 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:02 - Sep 5 by YrAlarch

Be careful not to underestimate Private Eye. That publication played a role in revealing the false convictions of the Sub Postmasters.

The best impartial investigative journalism we’ve had for decades.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 19:40 - Sep 5 with 905 viewswaynekerr55

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:25 - Sep 5 by Gwyn737

That’s the Dr. behind the Private Eye investigation.

Hence my use of aka MD, Gwyn 😉👍🏼

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:01 - Sep 12 with 693 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

During her time at Liverpool children’s hospital a babies tube was dislodged on 40% of the shifts letby worked. It generally should only happen at less than a rate of 1%.

The victims families have also released a statement saying anyone questioning her guilt “should be ashamed of themselves”

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:42 - Sep 12 with 664 viewsAnotherJohn

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:01 - Sep 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

During her time at Liverpool children’s hospital a babies tube was dislodged on 40% of the shifts letby worked. It generally should only happen at less than a rate of 1%.

The victims families have also released a statement saying anyone questioning her guilt “should be ashamed of themselves”

This could be significant as tube removal was judged at trial to be the mechanism used in one murder. However, the audit data relate to earlier periods in 2012 and 2015 when Letby was in training and had two work placements at the Liverpool Women's Hospital, No harms or deaths were linked to dislodged tubes at the time. Additionally more detail about the audit process and information would be helpful. So I still think all the bits of evidence need weighing when put together, taking account of any evidential problems that now emerge. I don't think it is ever bad to consider additional data. Interesting though that despite what the Chair said about the Inquiry having a different mandate, the issue of establishing Letby's guilt is not far beneath the surface.
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:47]
Login to get fewer ads

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:50 - Sep 12 with 658 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:42 - Sep 12 by AnotherJohn

This could be significant as tube removal was judged at trial to be the mechanism used in one murder. However, the audit data relate to earlier periods in 2012 and 2015 when Letby was in training and had two work placements at the Liverpool Women's Hospital, No harms or deaths were linked to dislodged tubes at the time. Additionally more detail about the audit process and information would be helpful. So I still think all the bits of evidence need weighing when put together, taking account of any evidential problems that now emerge. I don't think it is ever bad to consider additional data. Interesting though that despite what the Chair said about the Inquiry having a different mandate, the issue of establishing Letby's guilt is not far beneath the surface.
[Post edited 12 Sep 16:47]

On the balance of probability how likely is it for babies to randomly yank out their feeding tubes at a forty percent higher rate every time letby was around?

Pretty much her entire defence was it was just a coincidence that all these infants suffered injury and death whenever she was around, she must be the unluckiest nurse in the world!

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:03 - Sep 12 with 643 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:50 - Sep 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

On the balance of probability how likely is it for babies to randomly yank out their feeding tubes at a forty percent higher rate every time letby was around?

Pretty much her entire defence was it was just a coincidence that all these infants suffered injury and death whenever she was around, she must be the unluckiest nurse in the world!

Sadly, an unusual amount of babies died on that ward when she wasn’t on duty and weren’t considered at the trial.

It’s entirely plausible that she killed all those she’s been found guilty or:

1. She killed fewer
2. She killed more
3. There were additional serious problems on the ward.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:26 - Sep 12 with 632 viewsGwyn737

Part 3 has landed.

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:35 - Sep 12 with 627 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:03 - Sep 12 by Gwyn737

Sadly, an unusual amount of babies died on that ward when she wasn’t on duty and weren’t considered at the trial.

It’s entirely plausible that she killed all those she’s been found guilty or:

1. She killed fewer
2. She killed more
3. There were additional serious problems on the ward.

2 is by far the most likely.

Operation hummingbird is in full swing. Not sure it’ll be worth charging her for the murders they are sure to uncover but there are probably a lot of concerned parents out there.

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 18:24 - Sep 12 with 596 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:35 - Sep 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

2 is by far the most likely.

Operation hummingbird is in full swing. Not sure it’ll be worth charging her for the murders they are sure to uncover but there are probably a lot of concerned parents out there.

Today we heard how many baby’s breathing tubes were disconnected when she was on duty
This bitch has killed many more in her employment
Unsafe ?
Uncertain over guilt
Having doubts

Nope, a real ,sadistic killer convicted on multiple counts and appeal dismissed out of hand

Should have been hung

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 19:04 - Sep 13 with 484 viewsAnotherJohn

There was some push back from the sceptics today in the form of evidence presented in interviews undertaken for the grievance procedure. I don't know what to think and wait to see what else emerges.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/tv/doctor-who-helped-convict-letby-previ
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 20:16 - Sep 13 with 423 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 19:04 - Sep 13 by AnotherJohn

There was some push back from the sceptics today in the form of evidence presented in interviews undertaken for the grievance procedure. I don't know what to think and wait to see what else emerges.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/tv/doctor-who-helped-convict-letby-previ

A grievance meeting is a little bit different to a crown court murder trial.

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 20:25 - Sep 13 with 400 viewsWingstandwood

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:01 - Sep 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Aye, nothing worse than a stampede of ill-informed bandwagon jumpers and nut-jobs, who never attended the trial, never read the crown court transcripts, whilst having zero knowledge/oversight of CCRC material findings/judgement(s).

To top that never having met the victims families, or knowing the true character of the convicted individual involved.
[Post edited 13 Sep 20:31]

Argus!

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 20:28 - Sep 13 with 389 viewsAnotherJohn

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 20:16 - Sep 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

A grievance meeting is a little bit different to a crown court murder trial.

So if there is inconsistency in what a key witness says in a grievance interview and at trial it means nothing? I think defence lawyers will disagree. However, as I said before, I make no judgement about guilt or innocence, and am concerned mainly with what seem to be certain issues concerning due process. I am merely keeping an open mind while waiting to see if the arguments of the sceptics have real substance.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 20:48 - Sep 13 with 370 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 20:28 - Sep 13 by AnotherJohn

So if there is inconsistency in what a key witness says in a grievance interview and at trial it means nothing? I think defence lawyers will disagree. However, as I said before, I make no judgement about guilt or innocence, and am concerned mainly with what seem to be certain issues concerning due process. I am merely keeping an open mind while waiting to see if the arguments of the sceptics have real substance.

And for all those babies to get the justice they deserve, it’s important Letby is still alive.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 22:55 - Sep 13 with 302 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 20:25 - Sep 13 by Wingstandwood

Aye, nothing worse than a stampede of ill-informed bandwagon jumpers and nut-jobs, who never attended the trial, never read the crown court transcripts, whilst having zero knowledge/oversight of CCRC material findings/judgement(s).

To top that never having met the victims families, or knowing the true character of the convicted individual involved.
[Post edited 13 Sep 20:31]

Justice is not seeing this evil bitch do whatever it takes to save her scrawny neck
This inquiry is not about her trial or verdict but the performance of our authorities
She lives and has a life
Babies dead
That is not justice

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 23:36 - Sep 13 with 295 viewsWingstandwood

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 22:55 - Sep 13 by onehunglow

Justice is not seeing this evil bitch do whatever it takes to save her scrawny neck
This inquiry is not about her trial or verdict but the performance of our authorities
She lives and has a life
Babies dead
That is not justice

Watching so called experts supporting a local innocence fraud campaign a few years back by giving their (crackpot) analysis/opinion/presentation on events that didn't even happen said it all to me!

What idiot lacks due diligence and common sense to the extent that he actually ends up on BBC TV using his own (expert opinion? lol) warped fantasy/imagination to explain someone else's fantasy about an event that never happened in the first place?

Seriously what kind of crackpot lowlife imbecile ends up doing that? Because that's what happened!

That's how utterly farcical things can turn out to be…. A+ grade lunacy!

Argus!

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 13:52 - Sep 14 with 241 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 23:36 - Sep 13 by Wingstandwood

Watching so called experts supporting a local innocence fraud campaign a few years back by giving their (crackpot) analysis/opinion/presentation on events that didn't even happen said it all to me!

What idiot lacks due diligence and common sense to the extent that he actually ends up on BBC TV using his own (expert opinion? lol) warped fantasy/imagination to explain someone else's fantasy about an event that never happened in the first place?

Seriously what kind of crackpot lowlife imbecile ends up doing that? Because that's what happened!

That's how utterly farcical things can turn out to be…. A+ grade lunacy!

It’s very disturbing
I’ve not seen more clear cut cases frankly.
The whole Letby scenario is deeply sinister .
Quite why some are concerned her conviction wasn’t safe rattles my cage
To even get a case to court takes dedication,skill and persistence not to mention compelling evidence and circumstances
PACE and CPS have created hoops and fences the like of which most on here do not understand fully

This is a case where the perp should have had the capital punishment of death .

We are no better ,no more civilised a society for its abolition. In fact,it is far worse and it’s so as thee is no deterrent .
20 yr sentence means 10 before release, or it did until these jerks were elected as its now 8 yrs .

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 14:27 - Sep 14 with 227 viewsWingstandwood

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 13:52 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

It’s very disturbing
I’ve not seen more clear cut cases frankly.
The whole Letby scenario is deeply sinister .
Quite why some are concerned her conviction wasn’t safe rattles my cage
To even get a case to court takes dedication,skill and persistence not to mention compelling evidence and circumstances
PACE and CPS have created hoops and fences the like of which most on here do not understand fully

This is a case where the perp should have had the capital punishment of death .

We are no better ,no more civilised a society for its abolition. In fact,it is far worse and it’s so as thee is no deterrent .
20 yr sentence means 10 before release, or it did until these jerks were elected as its now 8 yrs .

Sadly newspapers and the mainstream media can no longer be trusted to give the FULL evidence and truth! Because by doing so that would ruin all sensationalism and hidden agenda's e.g. anti-police narrative(s) that are totally unjustified in circumstances of rock solid 100% guilt, that's proven to be beyond All reasonable doubt!!

Ditto current affairs programmes where even the likes of BBC Panorama can no longer be trusted either.

And just because its on TV and in the newspapers it longer (in this day and age) means that its true, there has been a deplorable decline in standards that once were.

Argus!

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 14:32 - Sep 14 with 223 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 14:27 - Sep 14 by Wingstandwood

Sadly newspapers and the mainstream media can no longer be trusted to give the FULL evidence and truth! Because by doing so that would ruin all sensationalism and hidden agenda's e.g. anti-police narrative(s) that are totally unjustified in circumstances of rock solid 100% guilt, that's proven to be beyond All reasonable doubt!!

Ditto current affairs programmes where even the likes of BBC Panorama can no longer be trusted either.

And just because its on TV and in the newspapers it longer (in this day and age) means that its true, there has been a deplorable decline in standards that once were.

It still begs the question though as to why some wantbto see doubt in this conviction.
The evidence was overwhelming
Not only that ,but one so manipulating is still portraying herself as a victim.

I despair of human nature right now

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:08 - Sep 14 with 161 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 14:32 - Sep 14 by onehunglow

It still begs the question though as to why some wantbto see doubt in this conviction.
The evidence was overwhelming
Not only that ,but one so manipulating is still portraying herself as a victim.

I despair of human nature right now

It’s because they don’t want to believe a nice looking quietly spoken middle class young blonde lady could do such things.

It’s telling that the majority of people doubting her guilt are men.

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 18:22 - Sep 14 with 141 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:08 - Sep 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s because they don’t want to believe a nice looking quietly spoken middle class young blonde lady could do such things.

It’s telling that the majority of people doubting her guilt are men.

There seems to be a small group who actually believe she’s innocent.

A far bigger group think there was a due process issue with the trial and there were other significant issues on the ward that need investigating.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024