Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucy Letby Inquiry 13:56 - Aug 29 with 3673 viewsonehunglow

Barristers eh
More game time
Worried conviction might “ not be safe”
This bit h is on a par with Rose West

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 11:50 - Sep 4 with 811 viewsKeithHaynes

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 20:47 - Aug 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The only defence expert they put up was a plumber who suggested there was a drainage issue on the ward for a brief period. Of course a clogged pipe can’t be held responsible for a bag of insulin being removed from a fridge and fed into an IV feeding bag, nor can a bit of dirty water cause the sorts of injuries usually expected from a high speed car crash.

Lucy letby herself agreed on the stand there was definitely a murderer on the ward. If it wasn’t her who was it? And why did the attacks stop immediately the moment she was removed?

Clogged pipes though, has there been enough research done as to their movements and ability when nobody is around ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 12:11 - Sep 4 with 775 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 09:38 - Sep 4 by onehunglow

Decent reply.
I view matters from a different perspective
The greatest miscarriages are those when the guilty walk free .
This happens far more often .

To even present a file for perusal to CPS takes great attention to detail. It is not easy
Defence teams are at an advantage
It’s too great a topic to discuss here

I wouldn't say that a guilty person walking free (when more evidence in the future could aid a conviction) is a bigger miscarrage of justice than killing an innocent person.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 12:13 - Sep 4 with 774 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 20:47 - Aug 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The only defence expert they put up was a plumber who suggested there was a drainage issue on the ward for a brief period. Of course a clogged pipe can’t be held responsible for a bag of insulin being removed from a fridge and fed into an IV feeding bag, nor can a bit of dirty water cause the sorts of injuries usually expected from a high speed car crash.

Lucy letby herself agreed on the stand there was definitely a murderer on the ward. If it wasn’t her who was it? And why did the attacks stop immediately the moment she was removed?

Your posts suggests that all the unexplained deaths were when Letby was working.

This isn't the case.

The lack of defence is proving very problematic.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 13:31 - Sep 4 with 723 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 12:13 - Sep 4 by Gwyn737

Your posts suggests that all the unexplained deaths were when Letby was working.

This isn't the case.

The lack of defence is proving very problematic.

Well she must have been present because she killed them.

The lack of defence stems from the fact her actions are indefensible.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 13:34 - Sep 4 with 719 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

For all of you who have only been reading sensationalist headlines and listening to David Davis:

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/R-v-Letby-Final-Judgment-202

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 14:29 - Sep 4 with 698 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 13:34 - Sep 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

For all of you who have only been reading sensationalist headlines and listening to David Davis:

https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/R-v-Letby-Final-Judgment-202

She has a particularly keen defence team
Keen as in immoral.
Truly, the parents of those babies are going going through trauma but all we here of is this bitch

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 15:03 - Sep 4 with 686 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 13:34 - Sep 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I haven't seen what David Davis has said.

Mostly following the Private Eye invesigation for me.

I don't understand why people aren't keen to know why all thpse other babies dies when she wasn't on shift.

It could be she's a killer and there's an additional reason.

The parent of those children deserve to know what that is.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 15:06 - Sep 4 with 676 viewsDr_Winston

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 14:29 - Sep 4 by onehunglow

She has a particularly keen defence team
Keen as in immoral.
Truly, the parents of those babies are going going through trauma but all we here of is this bitch

You've already been told that almost none of this is coming from her defence team.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:25 - Sep 4 with 648 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 15:06 - Sep 4 by Dr_Winston

You've already been told that almost none of this is coming from her defence team.

You’ve been told as to how difficult it is to prevent a case
I’m not discussing anything in future with you .
You’ve been told
Keep the articulate stuff and bin the bitching

It’ll help the site

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:37 - Sep 4 with 633 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 15:03 - Sep 4 by Gwyn737

I haven't seen what David Davis has said.

Mostly following the Private Eye invesigation for me.

I don't understand why people aren't keen to know why all thpse other babies dies when she wasn't on shift.

It could be she's a killer and there's an additional reason.

The parent of those children deserve to know what that is.

Sadly, this is going to run and run.
My view is really quite simple
She is devil and manipulating
Bear this in mind
She was not found guilty of one offence if murder but a multitude of murders and attempt murders
There was not enough evidence for one case and she was in prison when another trial was set for the last case remains. A separate case . A separate trial.
Convicted

So,we are not talking about a case where there were ten murders in one night but ten murder attempts over 12 months . Overwhelming ,compelling evidence from medical experts . Yet, we know better . We worry if it was a safe conviction. It is easy to throw this into the ring .

YET,we see this concern for her .

No concern for the parents .

It is staggering

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:47 - Sep 4 with 608 viewsDr_Winston

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:25 - Sep 4 by onehunglow

You’ve been told as to how difficult it is to prevent a case
I’m not discussing anything in future with you .
You’ve been told
Keep the articulate stuff and bin the bitching

It’ll help the site

And you've already been provided with examples of why that isn't an infallible process.

Try not to be a walking Daily Mail headline. It'll help the site.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:57 - Sep 4 with 607 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:37 - Sep 4 by onehunglow

Bear this in mind
She was not found guilty of one offence if murder but a multitude of murders and attempt murders
There was not enough evidence for one case and she was in prison when another trial was set for the last case remains. A separate case . A separate trial.
Convicted

So,we are not talking about a case where there were ten murders in one night but ten murder attempts over 12 months . Overwhelming ,compelling evidence from medical experts . Yet, we know better . We worry if it was a safe conviction. It is easy to throw this into the ring .

It is staggering

Two separate juries as well.

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:30 - Sep 4 with 588 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:57 - Sep 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Indeed. Although at a Airbnb at this moment ,
I’ve just been discussing this case with my police officer son in law and my daughter who had a doctor client who was peripherally involved in these cases at the Countess .
I’ve highlighted sone of the comments made regarding this matter and it’s fair to say the reaction is utter indignation .
I’m family involved in police investigation matters and medical matters and they are staggered by this naked attempt to get away with this evil .

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:42 - Sep 4 with 582 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:37 - Sep 4 by onehunglow

Bear this in mind
Convicted

It is staggering

I haven’t read any sympathy for her.

Plenty of concern that the whole truth is yet to be found.

Some seem happy for her to have been killed and prevent the parents (including those who lost little ones not included in this trial) from knowing why.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:45 - Sep 4 with 572 viewsDr_Winston

Of course, there were all those guilty sub-postmasters who were prosecuted after the cases went through all the hoops of the CPS.

Still, Perchy's family all think that she's guilty which is all the proof any reasonable person should need surely? In fact, let's do away with the expensive court of appeals and just do some quick straw polls at his house every Sunday for dinner.
[Post edited 4 Sep 17:47]

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:51 - Sep 4 with 576 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 16:57 - Sep 4 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Did you read the Private Eye reports?

You’re a smart bloke, I’m sure reading them would put doubts in your mind.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 18:26 - Sep 4 with 556 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 17:42 - Sep 4 by Gwyn737

Some seem happy for her to have been killed and prevent the parents (including those who lost little ones not included in this trial) from knowing why.

I haven’t read much fir the parents either

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 18:29 - Sep 4 with 551 viewsonehunglow

You are looking at matters from a certain perspective
I have explained what is involved
If you feel convictions are” unsafe” ,then it’s up to you.
Private Eye?
Holy Mary

I really despair and bow out fit his thread

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 19:00 - Sep 4 with 528 viewsWhiterockin

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 18:29 - Sep 4 by onehunglow

You are looking at matters from a certain perspective
I have explained what is involved
If you feel convictions are” unsafe” ,then it’s up to you.
Private Eye?
Holy Mary

I really despair and bow out fit his thread

You'll be back.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 19:27 - Sep 4 with 500 viewsKeithHaynes

They had enough to convict her. That’s a lot of truth.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 20:48 - Sep 4 with 439 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 19:27 - Sep 4 by KeithHaynes

They had enough to convict her. That’s a lot of truth.

I’m the first one on here do defend the police and our justice service.

I’m not one for conspiracy theories either.

This one just doesn’t smell right.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 21:51 - Sep 4 with 402 viewsunion_jack

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 20:48 - Sep 4 by Gwyn737

I’m the first one on here do defend the police and our justice service.

I’m not one for conspiracy theories either.

This one just doesn’t smell right.

From everything I’ve read and seen, including the Ch5 documentary I posted above, I just don’t think she has had a fair trial. That is no indication of whether she is guilty or not though, only a fair trial can prove that.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 22:33 - Sep 4 with 368 viewsmajorraglan

Having regard to the evidence presented at Court she is guilty, but if there is new information or doubt (and some have questioned the defence) then we have to look at the facts again. If we are truly satisfied there is no basis to dispute the conviction and it is safe then it’s justice done.

We’ve had too many miscarriages of justice over the years which clearly shows things occasionally go wrong.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 08:06 - Sep 5 with 276 viewsAnotherJohn

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 22:33 - Sep 4 by majorraglan

Having regard to the evidence presented at Court she is guilty, but if there is new information or doubt (and some have questioned the defence) then we have to look at the facts again. If we are truly satisfied there is no basis to dispute the conviction and it is safe then it’s justice done.

We’ve had too many miscarriages of justice over the years which clearly shows things occasionally go wrong.

Like you I do not know whether Lucy Letby is guilty, but I was shocked to read of the similar case of Dutch nurse, Lucia de Berk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucia_de_Berk_case#:~:text=The%20Lucia%20de%20Berk

Miscarriages of justice can happen.
Lucy Letby Inquiry on 08:20 - Sep 5 with 261 viewscontroversial_jack

Lucy Letby Inquiry on 08:06 - Sep 5 by AnotherJohn

Like you I do not know whether Lucy Letby is guilty, but I was shocked to read of the similar case of Dutch nurse, Lucia de Berk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucia_de_Berk_case#:~:text=The%20Lucia%20de%20Berk

Miscarriages of justice can happen.

Not according to some on here. Anyone charged by the police is automatically guilty
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024