Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. 19:11 - May 10 with 6929 viewsReslovenSwan1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-13395835/Kevin-Pietersen-demand

Kevin Petersen is an expert on striking a bouncing ball. He is not an expert on biology or the responsibilities of government public health.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Wise sage since Toshack era

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:14 - Jun 5 with 529 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:38 - Jun 5 by SullutaCreturned

I'm not specifically talking about mango now but there is plenty of evidence that some people are so arrogant as to believe they are right regardless of the evidence.

I can say that from a position of having been wronga lot of times

Cat
I think in the likes of Mango ,it is a real denial that mankind is not preceminentbin this world and cannot control matters like viruses or pandemics
Covid was exceptional
We have not seen this in modern times
A world wide issue.
We had no idea as to cure it and millions died
We prayed for a vaccine
We got one
The world started again

Keeping distance from any virus helps not spread it

A piece of cloth over the nose and mouth saw pitiful creatures of humanity cone up with excuses not to adhere to an idea to prevent it spreading as much as possible. Sadly ,too many stores failed to simply eject these cretins from entering food stores

But,some knew better

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 19:00 - Jun 5 with 493 viewsGwyn737

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:17 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

No not at all

And that’s explained very well by germ theory.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 22:34 - Jun 5 with 443 viewsDJack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 15:38 - Jun 5 by SullutaCreturned

I'm not specifically talking about mango now but there is plenty of evidence that some people are so arrogant as to believe they are right regardless of the evidence.

I can say that from a position of having been wronga lot of times

"I can say that from a position of having been wrong a lot of times"

There's a few of us on here who agree with that as a descriptionof ourselves.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:22 - Jun 6 with 379 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 17:14 - Jun 5 by onehunglow

Cat
I think in the likes of Mango ,it is a real denial that mankind is not preceminentbin this world and cannot control matters like viruses or pandemics
Covid was exceptional
We have not seen this in modern times
A world wide issue.
We had no idea as to cure it and millions died
We prayed for a vaccine
We got one
The world started again

Keeping distance from any virus helps not spread it

A piece of cloth over the nose and mouth saw pitiful creatures of humanity cone up with excuses not to adhere to an idea to prevent it spreading as much as possible. Sadly ,too many stores failed to simply eject these cretins from entering food stores

But,some knew better

What part of Fauci making up the rules as he went along don't you understand?
Fauci himself has admitted making up the social distance rules and no doubt any other rules imposed on us during the Rona.

Him and governments around the world are and have been proven to be blatant liars, yet even now with all the evidence available 'the programmed since birth' sheeple's swear by the words of these blatant liars and will back them to the hilt, just because they said it at the time and the programmed followed without a question being asked.

Ask yourselves:

Why when you was locked up in your own home (because you was told to) and this nasty deadly virus was floating about, the likes of Bojo and co were living it up having parties and orgies in the gardens of 10 downing st.?

why did so many unjibbed survive this deadly virus both during and since?

Why has a particular jib been withdrawn from use as it is a danger to Humans?

Why since the3 roll out of the jib has excess deaths reached between 15-20% in most western countries ?

why have all the rules imposed during the scam, been proven to be made up on the spot and admitted by those who imposed them.

there are plenty more
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:47 - Jun 6 with 373 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 22:34 - Jun 5 by DJack

"I can say that from a position of having been wrong a lot of times"

There's a few of us on here who agree with that as a descriptionof ourselves.

We are not wholly bad or good

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:55 - Jun 6 with 369 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:22 - Jun 6 by mangohilljack

What part of Fauci making up the rules as he went along don't you understand?
Fauci himself has admitted making up the social distance rules and no doubt any other rules imposed on us during the Rona.

Him and governments around the world are and have been proven to be blatant liars, yet even now with all the evidence available 'the programmed since birth' sheeple's swear by the words of these blatant liars and will back them to the hilt, just because they said it at the time and the programmed followed without a question being asked.

Ask yourselves:

Why when you was locked up in your own home (because you was told to) and this nasty deadly virus was floating about, the likes of Bojo and co were living it up having parties and orgies in the gardens of 10 downing st.?

why did so many unjibbed survive this deadly virus both during and since?

Why has a particular jib been withdrawn from use as it is a danger to Humans?

Why since the3 roll out of the jib has excess deaths reached between 15-20% in most western countries ?

why have all the rules imposed during the scam, been proven to be made up on the spot and admitted by those who imposed them.

there are plenty more

I do ask myself these questions and have done since day one. The difference between us is that I can see through BS and understand the basic science.

It's been withdrawn becasue it doesn't make any money. It doesn't make any money becasue other vaccines are better, easy to make and adapt and very, very marginally safer.

Fauci didn't make up social distancing he made up 2m. It could have been 2.1m or 1.5m. Of course he was merely advising Trump - so this is actually Trumps fault anyway. This applies to all govenrments arond the world too.

The claim he made it up is pathetic and designed to fool paranoid, arrogant and thick idiots who can't see past the headline to think for themselves.

The parties cost BoJo his job - he was living it up becasue he'd had a spell in intensive care and probably knew that becasue the rest of the country was in lockdown the virus was circulating at low level so they were safe because the rest of the country were protecting them. All this means is that BoJo is scum - I could use a stronger word.

So many unjabbed survived because it only killed about 2% of people anyway. The vaccine was needed to stop people going in to hospital so hospitals could get back on with their normal job and reduce (not eliminate, that was never claimed) transmission.

Excess deaths has been explained and is obvious. See point above. Excess deaths are now actually below usual levels and, guess what? People are still being vaccinated.

You said you were going to discredit evidence about a spherical earth. I'm still waiting.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:44 - Jun 7 with 306 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:55 - Jun 6 by Scotia

I do ask myself these questions and have done since day one. The difference between us is that I can see through BS and understand the basic science.

It's been withdrawn becasue it doesn't make any money. It doesn't make any money becasue other vaccines are better, easy to make and adapt and very, very marginally safer.

Fauci didn't make up social distancing he made up 2m. It could have been 2.1m or 1.5m. Of course he was merely advising Trump - so this is actually Trumps fault anyway. This applies to all govenrments arond the world too.

The claim he made it up is pathetic and designed to fool paranoid, arrogant and thick idiots who can't see past the headline to think for themselves.

The parties cost BoJo his job - he was living it up becasue he'd had a spell in intensive care and probably knew that becasue the rest of the country was in lockdown the virus was circulating at low level so they were safe because the rest of the country were protecting them. All this means is that BoJo is scum - I could use a stronger word.

So many unjabbed survived because it only killed about 2% of people anyway. The vaccine was needed to stop people going in to hospital so hospitals could get back on with their normal job and reduce (not eliminate, that was never claimed) transmission.

Excess deaths has been explained and is obvious. See point above. Excess deaths are now actually below usual levels and, guess what? People are still being vaccinated.

You said you were going to discredit evidence about a spherical earth. I'm still waiting.

If you genuinely did ask the questions and researched it with an open mind you would not have the opinion you do now.

There is more than enough evidence out there already which goes to prove the whole thing was a scam.

How many proven liars have been caught out already.

I have to say the excuses you make up for them are nothing but utter garbage
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:04 - Jun 7 with 297 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:44 - Jun 7 by mangohilljack

If you genuinely did ask the questions and researched it with an open mind you would not have the opinion you do now.

There is more than enough evidence out there already which goes to prove the whole thing was a scam.

How many proven liars have been caught out already.

I have to say the excuses you make up for them are nothing but utter garbage

Lets see the evidence then. I mean actual evidence not some second hand, delibertaely misrepresented report from an extreme article designed to fool the stupid.
Login to get fewer ads

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:11 - Jun 7 with 294 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:04 - Jun 7 by Scotia

Lets see the evidence then. I mean actual evidence not some second hand, delibertaely misrepresented report from an extreme article designed to fool the stupid.

Do you know who owns the media?
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:14 - Jun 7 with 293 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:11 - Jun 7 by mangohilljack

Do you know who owns the media?

It makes no difference if your looking at scientific evidence.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:42 - Jun 7 with 286 viewsScotia

Well that's a more than a bit anti-semitic.

Makes no difference if you look at the scientific evidence though. I do, you don't.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:45 - Jun 7 with 282 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:42 - Jun 7 by Scotia

Makes no difference if you look at the scientific evidence though. I do, you don't.

Even science can be bought
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:50 - Jun 7 with 281 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:45 - Jun 7 by mangohilljack

Even science can be bought

How can science be bought? Or are you getting confused with scientists?
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 12:05 - Jun 7 with 250 viewsGwyn737

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:42 - Jun 7 by Scotia

That's straight racisim.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:22 - Jun 7 with 236 viewsKeithHaynes

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 12:05 - Jun 7 by Gwyn737

That's straight racisim.

Not sure you can be racist towards a religious group. But as we’ve been requested, this thread is now locked.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024