Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. 19:11 - May 10 with 6931 viewsReslovenSwan1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-13395835/Kevin-Pietersen-demand

Kevin Petersen is an expert on striking a bouncing ball. He is not an expert on biology or the responsibilities of government public health.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Wise sage since Toshack era

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:42 - Jun 2 with 691 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:25 - Jun 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Thousands and thousands out of several billion.

Is that acceptable to you?

You say that as if it doesn't matter
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:45 - Jun 2 with 691 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:27 - Jun 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s not propaganda. The HPV vaccine has almost completely reduced the chance of women getting cervical cancer.

Well if that is true that is wonderful.
I take it everybody is aware of any possible side effects and they have a choice whether they take it or not without any removal of freedoms.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:49 - Jun 2 with 682 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:28 - Jun 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

On a completely unrelated note, what shape do you reckon the planet is?

I couldn't give you a definitive answer as I have not researched it.
I've no doubt there is an argument for round or flat, but it's not a debate I feel knowledgable enough on to discuss
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:21 - Jun 2 with 673 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:42 - Jun 2 by mangohilljack

Is that acceptable to you?

You say that as if it doesn't matter

It’s very unfortunate for the tiny percentage involved but yes it is absolutely acceptable. Nothing is risk free in medicine.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:23 - Jun 2 with 670 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:45 - Jun 2 by mangohilljack

Well if that is true that is wonderful.
I take it everybody is aware of any possible side effects and they have a choice whether they take it or not without any removal of freedoms.

The main side effect is not getting cervical cancer. Having it done is completely optional just like all other vaccines but highly recommended.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:24 - Jun 2 with 669 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:49 - Jun 2 by mangohilljack

I've no doubt there is an argument for round or flat, but it's not a debate I feel knowledgable enough on to discuss

Go on have a go. Not being knowledgeable enough hasn’t stopped you on other subjects.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:30 - Jun 2 with 661 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:21 - Jun 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

It’s very unfortunate for the tiny percentage involved but yes it is absolutely acceptable. Nothing is risk free in medicine.

You might struggle getting through to Mango .
It’s all about being natural
If you’re ill, trust no medicine nor treatment ,just like Jehovah Witnesses .
Pray and let God Jehovah sort you out
Yeah baby

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 12:12 - Jun 2 with 634 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 09:49 - Jun 2 by mangohilljack

So far your "research" does a very good job of proving the title of this thread to be correct.
Login to get fewer ads

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:25 - Jun 2 with 616 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 12:12 - Jun 2 by Scotia

So far your "research" does a very good job of proving the title of this thread to be correct.

His research sounds like a bag of shit to be honest.

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 03:37 - Jun 3 with 535 viewsmangohilljack

So a jibby gets withdrawn (rightfully so) and you still have the programmed clamouring to protect & praise it for doing the square root of absolutely nothing, apart from of course injuring/killing and ruining the lives of many thousands (real figures would be in the millions) of people. An acceptable amount of collateral damage to some even.

This really does blow me away, gawd help humanity
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:50 - Jun 3 with 503 viewsonehunglow

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:25 - Jun 2 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

His research sounds like a bag of shit to be honest.

Sh1t has a bad press

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 01:38 - Jun 4 with 459 viewsmangohilljack

Even Fauci has admitted he 'made up' Covid rules which included 6 feet social distancing and masking kids.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/13/opinion/fauci-admits-social-distancing-everything-

The real truth is coming out slowly but surely, lots of egg on faces no doubt
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 01:40 - Jun 4 with 456 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:50 - Jun 3 by onehunglow

Sh1t has a bad press

Keep burying your head in the sand. And don't forget to apologise to those you've decried since 2020
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:12 - Jun 4 with 428 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 01:38 - Jun 4 by mangohilljack

Even Fauci has admitted he 'made up' Covid rules which included 6 feet social distancing and masking kids.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/13/opinion/fauci-admits-social-distancing-everything-

The real truth is coming out slowly but surely, lots of egg on faces no doubt

That's not what that Fauci says though is it?

Surely as an advisor to Trump at the time though, if Fauci made it up the fault with implementation lies with Trump?
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:11 - Jun 4 with 399 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:12 - Jun 4 by Scotia

That's not what that Fauci says though is it?

Surely as an advisor to Trump at the time though, if Fauci made it up the fault with implementation lies with Trump?

It's all lies, something that some of us have known for a very long time.

You keep believing the propaganda

You'll have nowhere to hide soon when it all comes out.

tick tock
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 11:05 - Jun 4 with 393 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 10:11 - Jun 4 by mangohilljack

It's all lies, something that some of us have known for a very long time.

You keep believing the propaganda

You'll have nowhere to hide soon when it all comes out.

tick tock

It's not a lie that if I stand 6cm away from someone I'm more likely to pass a virus on to them than if I'm 6 foot away.

Or haven't you done research in to that yet?
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:13 - Jun 4 with 353 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 11:05 - Jun 4 by Scotia

It's not a lie that if I stand 6cm away from someone I'm more likely to pass a virus on to them than if I'm 6 foot away.

Or haven't you done research in to that yet?

You're just regurgitating propaganda we were given many times in the last couple of years, propaganda that is now proven to have been made up and you are still trying to pass it on as the truth. You sound crazier by the day
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:22 - Jun 4 with 353 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:13 - Jun 4 by mangohilljack

You're just regurgitating propaganda we were given many times in the last couple of years, propaganda that is now proven to have been made up and you are still trying to pass it on as the truth. You sound crazier by the day

Can you explain to me how that is propaganda?
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 16:57 - Jun 4 with 332 viewsSullutaCreturned

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:13 - Jun 4 by mangohilljack

It's fact actually,

https://www.verywellhealth.com/viruses-7106426

Coughs and sneezes spread diseases, surely you're not denying that because that WOULD be crazy.
Who has proven it to be made up? And which specific parts are made up?

You are, btw, replying to a cynic who believes we were and are lied to about many things. I'm just not absolutely onboard with your version f things because, quite frankly, some of the stuff you have posted on here is absurd.

PS, the earth is round https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/26427/what-is-the-simplest-way-to-pr
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 02:53 - Jun 5 with 290 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 13:22 - Jun 4 by Scotia

Can you explain to me how that is propaganda?

Not sure why you need me to explain it, are you really unable to comprehend what I'm posting?
The whole thing was a farce, a scam ...now proven beyond reasonable doubt.

All those involved are evil criminals, the puppets used in the farce are now slowly admitting everything they said was made up or a lie.

If you took a couple of hours to think about it you'd realise you was duped, some though (and I include you in this category) are too scared to admit you was taken in by project fear and prefer to defend those evil liars to make yourself feel better.

Don't worry though there are plenty more like you, but you are slowly becoming a minority.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 03:13 - Jun 5 with 285 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 16:57 - Jun 4 by SullutaCreturned

It's fact actually,

https://www.verywellhealth.com/viruses-7106426

Coughs and sneezes spread diseases, surely you're not denying that because that WOULD be crazy.
Who has proven it to be made up? And which specific parts are made up?

You are, btw, replying to a cynic who believes we were and are lied to about many things. I'm just not absolutely onboard with your version f things because, quite frankly, some of the stuff you have posted on here is absurd.

PS, the earth is round https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/26427/what-is-the-simplest-way-to-pr

I tend to go with terrain theory as opposed to germ theory

Your body's natural state is healthy. It is designed to heal. But the world is full of toxic chemicals, polluting our air. soil and water. Foods are genetically modified, grown in depleted soil, overprocessed, laden with seeds oil and sugar. The modern world puts us in chairs for hours on end, shut off from the sun, staring at screens. All of this poses a threat to our terrain, and in turn our health.

I've told you who has admitted to making it all up, Fauci himself. Do you still need me to expand on that?

So if we're lied to about many things, what makes you so confident we weren't lied to about the scamdemic? When you go back and listen to what we were told about many things you'd have to be living in cloud cuckoo land to believe any of it.

Do point out what it is you think is absurd?

Don't care and have no opinion whatsoever on the earth being round or flat, so maybe you want to keep that link for when you bump into a flat earther
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 07:46 - Jun 5 with 272 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 02:53 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

Not sure why you need me to explain it, are you really unable to comprehend what I'm posting?
The whole thing was a farce, a scam ...now proven beyond reasonable doubt.

All those involved are evil criminals, the puppets used in the farce are now slowly admitting everything they said was made up or a lie.

If you took a couple of hours to think about it you'd realise you was duped, some though (and I include you in this category) are too scared to admit you was taken in by project fear and prefer to defend those evil liars to make yourself feel better.

Don't worry though there are plenty more like you, but you are slowly becoming a minority.

I don't understand what is propaganda about proximity to someone increasing likliehood of spreading a disease - that's what I want you to explain.

That's what this comes from - you've fallen for a right wing article (designed to crticise an enemy of Trump even though it was his call) that has cherry picked what is an obviously arbitrary figure and accused someone of lying about it without fully looking in to why that figure was chosen. You've just believed that lie.

Nobody measured the distance a Covid virus could travel that would be pretty much impossible. Of course 2m distance between people was a large amount of guess work, you'd have to be pretty stupid to realise it wasn't. The same with most of the rules. Science is rarely exact.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 07:52 - Jun 5 with 270 viewsScotia

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 03:13 - Jun 5 by mangohilljack

I tend to go with terrain theory as opposed to germ theory

Your body's natural state is healthy. It is designed to heal. But the world is full of toxic chemicals, polluting our air. soil and water. Foods are genetically modified, grown in depleted soil, overprocessed, laden with seeds oil and sugar. The modern world puts us in chairs for hours on end, shut off from the sun, staring at screens. All of this poses a threat to our terrain, and in turn our health.

I've told you who has admitted to making it all up, Fauci himself. Do you still need me to expand on that?

So if we're lied to about many things, what makes you so confident we weren't lied to about the scamdemic? When you go back and listen to what we were told about many things you'd have to be living in cloud cuckoo land to believe any of it.

Do point out what it is you think is absurd?

Don't care and have no opinion whatsoever on the earth being round or flat, so maybe you want to keep that link for when you bump into a flat earther

The evidence for the earth being round is clear to us every day (and night), when your not in your chair, not staring at a screen and exposed to the Sun (and moon) look around and think about it.

You know, actually observe and think for yourself. It's obvious, which is why it was the first scientific discovery about our planet 3000 years ago
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:56 - Jun 5 with 239 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 07:46 - Jun 5 by Scotia

I don't understand what is propaganda about proximity to someone increasing likliehood of spreading a disease - that's what I want you to explain.

That's what this comes from - you've fallen for a right wing article (designed to crticise an enemy of Trump even though it was his call) that has cherry picked what is an obviously arbitrary figure and accused someone of lying about it without fully looking in to why that figure was chosen. You've just believed that lie.

Nobody measured the distance a Covid virus could travel that would be pretty much impossible. Of course 2m distance between people was a large amount of guess work, you'd have to be pretty stupid to realise it wasn't. The same with most of the rules. Science is rarely exact.

The social distancing thing was all over the media during the scamdemic, that is what they wanted you to believe, and people like you did. Now they are (Fauci and co) telling us it was made up all along. So not sure what the rest of your retort is alluding to.
Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 08:59 - Jun 5 with 234 viewsmangohilljack

Celebrity thickos should not comment on things they do not understand.. on 07:52 - Jun 5 by Scotia

The evidence for the earth being round is clear to us every day (and night), when your not in your chair, not staring at a screen and exposed to the Sun (and moon) look around and think about it.

You know, actually observe and think for yourself. It's obvious, which is why it was the first scientific discovery about our planet 3000 years ago

How many times do I have to tell you I don't have an opinion and I couldn't give a monkeys b@ollocks what shape the planet is. That said you claim to have evidence, but I could pick holes in that all day long if I could be bothered.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024