Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the tide turning against Martin already ? 14:33 - Aug 18 with 9108 viewsKeithHaynes

After just two weeks !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Is the tide turning against Martin already ? on 19:52 - Aug 28 with 608 viewsjasper_T

Is the tide turning against Martin already ? on 19:26 - Aug 28 by WalterBoyd

I am starting to cringe when Russell gives a post match review, anyone else.

He says we were outfought ( I would add out thought by their manager) worst personnel, players looked tired, this with Dan William's and Whitaker stuck on the bench.

Does everything and everyone else get blamed until we start winning ? He would have run out of excuses by then.

I appreciate he has only been in charge for a short time and he wants new players in key positions but uninspiring post match interviews criticising the players, win, lose or draw, will not help matters.

He didn't criticise the players, except to say that they are tired and a lot has been asked of some of them, and it was "a game too far" for 4 or 5.
Is the tide turning against Martin already ? on 20:00 - Aug 28 with 581 viewsonehunglow

Is the tide turning against Martin already ? on 19:52 - Aug 28 by jasper_T

He didn't criticise the players, except to say that they are tired and a lot has been asked of some of them, and it was "a game too far" for 4 or 5.

Well he should have.

And also blamed himself

Cullen played 90 minutes as a midfielder. Think on that.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Is the tide turning against Martin already ? on 20:22 - Aug 28 with 560 viewsWalterBoyd

Is the tide turning against Martin already ? on 19:52 - Aug 28 by jasper_T

He has criticised the players in his post match interviews.

I clearly wasn't talking about just todays match if you read the paragraph you quoted.

Watch his post match interview after the Bristol win.
Is the tide turning against Martin already ? on 20:26 - Aug 28 with 547 viewsonehunglow

Is the tide turning against Martin already ? on 20:22 - Aug 28 by WalterBoyd

He has criticised the players in his post match interviews.

I clearly wasn't talking about just todays match if you read the paragraph you quoted.

Watch his post match interview after the Bristol win.

He has made much of the way he want to play.Right now,we are being blown away.
He has to amend and adapt if he wants to have a successful manager career.
We are pretty much a laughing stock as we were today.

This was PNE not Fulham

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Is the tide turning against Martin already ? on 20:27 - Aug 28 with 551 viewsKeithHaynes

I suppose at some point this thread will come to fruition.
But not yet, he’s still the main man.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Is the tide turning against Martin already ? on 20:47 - Aug 28 with 521 viewsPawelAbbott

We have the makings of a decent side. Shame there's not much depth. Leaving Dan Williams on the bench and playing Cullen in midfield makes little sense. Martin will be in deep trouble by October if things don't puck up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024