Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WASPI Women 09:59 - Nov 24 with 6795 viewsjohnlangy

Labour to make one-off payment to compensate Waspi women for their disgraceful treatment re the State Pension.

Brilliant. Vote Labour.
WASPI Women on 13:19 - Nov 28 with 1071 viewsGlyn1

WASPI Women on 13:16 - Nov 28 by AlfieMooresSon

They wanted equality, give it to them and they say we'll have that thanks but we still want our pensions early!!!

It's discriminative against men!

Labour will bankrupt the country IF they ever get in, which they won't!

If these women don't like it here they should eff off and go back to Waspi. It's political correctness gone mad I tell you. Mad!!!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

WASPI Women on 14:00 - Nov 28 with 1038 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

WASPI Women on 13:16 - Nov 28 by AlfieMooresSon

They wanted equality, give it to them and they say we'll have that thanks but we still want our pensions early!!!

It's discriminative against men!

Labour will bankrupt the country IF they ever get in, which they won't!

Well, these are discretionary payments effectively retiring these women at 60, the court case said that it was legal to retire them at 65+. The basis of the change and court decision included sex equality in retirement

There is a case that men of a similar age should have an equal retirement age.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

WASPI Women on 16:56 - Nov 28 with 1000 viewsBadgeman

4 pages of men telling women they can't have the pensions they were told they could have. Brilliant!

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

WASPI Women on 18:07 - Nov 28 with 971 viewsKilkennyjack

WASPI Women on 16:56 - Nov 28 by Badgeman

4 pages of men telling women they can't have the pensions they were told they could have. Brilliant!

Although i think we agreed to scrap Trident to pay for the pensions.

Win win.

Beware of the Risen People

WASPI Women on 18:27 - Nov 28 with 951 viewsbuilthjack

WASPI Women on 22:00 - Nov 24 by Fireboy2

After they said they would get it down.

In 2010

The Tories have doubled the national debt since they came in. But some thick fckers on here will vote for them as they think they have moved up a league cos they don't live in a council house anymore.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

WASPI Women on 18:37 - Nov 28 with 945 viewsZaxx

WASPI Women on 18:27 - Nov 28 by builthjack

The Tories have doubled the national debt since they came in. But some thick fckers on here will vote for them as they think they have moved up a league cos they don't live in a council house anymore.

Since I started working in my current role I've seen my pension age go from 60 to 67.
If that was a private insurance policy, I would have a claim I believe?

Saying that, if Boris is re-elected, I believe that it could climb to 72.

Not that I expect to outlive my proposed retirement age due to environmental issues, bad management of antibiotics/inoculations etc.
People think that Gulf war syndrome is a joke but the amount of shi! put into your veins over the years will not induce longevity.
WASPI Women on 19:24 - Nov 28 with 924 viewsAnotherJohn

WASPI Women on 15:10 - Nov 25 by londonlisa2001

That’s not the argument.

Interestingly, it was pretty much the argument put forward this week by a spokesperson from the Resolution Foundation, who suggested that any unfairness lay in the 2011 Pensions Act rather that the earlier 1995 Act. He maintained that it would cost much less to correct the losses arising from the accelerated uplift in pension age than to deal with all the women affected by the 1995 Act, and suggested that limiting compensation to the smaller group would have been the sensible approach for Labour to take.

This is essentially the same argument put forward by Frances Coppola a couple of years ago.

http://www.coppolacomment.com/2016/07/the-waspi-campaigns-unreasonable-demand.ht
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 19:27]
WASPI Women on 19:36 - Nov 28 with 917 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm not voting for either main party, but there is distinction between Debt and Deficit. A really simple example.

Mo's friends get themselves into big trouble, Mo borrows 1,000,000 on day one to pay them off (raising debt), he forgets to arrange repayment terms with his friends. The interest on this loan is 150,000 a year but Mo has no more money left to pay the loan each month, Mo leaves a note for the next person doing Mo's job; Kim saying there's no money left, as Mo is spent out every month with no extra to pay the loan.
Kim has to borrow more money to pay the interest of 150,000 in each year (deficit) after 10 years the Kim has borrowed 1,500,000 to pay the interest on Mo's original 1,000,000.

Mo borrowed 1,000,000 and Kim borrowed 1,500,000 to pay Mo's loan and Kim now owes 2,500,000.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 19:39]

Login to get fewer ads

WASPI Women on 19:50 - Nov 28 with 896 viewsZaxx

WASPI Women on 19:36 - Nov 28 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'm not voting for either main party, but there is distinction between Debt and Deficit. A really simple example.

Mo's friends get themselves into big trouble, Mo borrows 1,000,000 on day one to pay them off (raising debt), he forgets to arrange repayment terms with his friends. The interest on this loan is 150,000 a year but Mo has no more money left to pay the loan each month, Mo leaves a note for the next person doing Mo's job; Kim saying there's no money left, as Mo is spent out every month with no extra to pay the loan.
Kim has to borrow more money to pay the interest of 150,000 in each year (deficit) after 10 years the Kim has borrowed 1,500,000 to pay the interest on Mo's original 1,000,000.

Mo borrowed 1,000,000 and Kim borrowed 1,500,000 to pay Mo's loan and Kim now owes 2,500,000.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 19:39]

Kim is stupid.
He could easily hired an assassin for much less and disposed of Mo, in the process making Mo bankrupt.

Mo is fcuked either way due to Mo's uncle maybe?
Someone should have taken Mo's uncle down a generation ago.
Mo's uncle is the evil one?
WASPI Women on 19:53 - Nov 28 with 889 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

WASPI Women on 19:50 - Nov 28 by Zaxx

Kim is stupid.
He could easily hired an assassin for much less and disposed of Mo, in the process making Mo bankrupt.

Mo is fcuked either way due to Mo's uncle maybe?
Someone should have taken Mo's uncle down a generation ago.
Mo's uncle is the evil one?

Kim's friends own the bank.

WASPI Women on 21:47 - Nov 28 with 854 viewsPentyrchJack

I agree with the principle even though it is unaffordable. What worries me is that Welsh Labour Govt here is doing the reverse by implementing a two tier qualifying age for free concessionsry bus passes! No point of universal benefit if some people benefit 7 years ahead of others.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

WASPI Women on 22:16 - Nov 28 with 835 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why should men have to work, pay tax and NI for an extra 5 years then receive 5 years less pension. Can I put in a claim for 5 years pension that is 5 x £7500 = £37,500 plus a five refund of tax and Ni say another £30,000 making 67,500. Can Jeremy send me my cheque in time for Christmas.
MASPI Men.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

WASPI Women on 10:03 - Nov 29 with 775 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good news for MASPI . If you were born in the 1950s you can claim you are transgender or reassign your gender to female and claim compensation of up to 30,000. That would double the cost from £54 billion to £108 billion .

WASPI Women on 10:27 - Nov 29 with 770 viewsHighjack

Hardly any f*kers on here will vote for them. This site is about as left wing as you’ll ever find.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

WASPI Women on 13:24 - Nov 29 with 727 viewssherpajacob

WASPI Women on 18:37 - Nov 28 by Zaxx

Since I started working in my current role I've seen my pension age go from 60 to 67.
If that was a private insurance policy, I would have a claim I believe?

Saying that, if Boris is re-elected, I believe that it could climb to 72.

Not that I expect to outlive my proposed retirement age due to environmental issues, bad management of antibiotics/inoculations etc.
People think that Gulf war syndrome is a joke but the amount of shi! put into your veins over the years will not induce longevity.

"If that was a private insurance policy, I would have a claim I believe?"

No you wouldn't.

I have private pensions I took out in the 90s, when the law was I could take from age 50.

Now I can't access them until 55.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

WASPI Women on 17:28 - Nov 29 with 699 viewsfelixstowe_jack

WASPI Women on 10:27 - Nov 29 by Highjack

Hardly any f*kers on here will vote for them. This site is about as left wing as you’ll ever find.

I thing the Swans need a new right wing in January so we have a balanced attack.

WASPI Women on 17:30 - Nov 29 with 697 viewsbluey_the_blue

You do know the difference between deficit and debt, right?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024