Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WASPI Women 09:59 - Nov 24 with 6794 viewsjohnlangy

Labour to make one-off payment to compensate Waspi women for their disgraceful treatment re the State Pension.

Brilliant. Vote Labour.
WASPI Women on 15:10 - Nov 24 with 1138 viewsbluey_the_blue

WASPI Women on 15:02 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Except that our nukes won’t get that far and actually don’t work as they should.

They didn't know that till you let the cat out of the bag...

TRAITOR!
WASPI Women on 16:30 - Nov 24 with 1111 viewsfelixstowe_jack

WASPI Women on 14:08 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Trident is essentially useless as a deterrent.

Corbyn is useless as a deterrent.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

WASPI Women on 16:37 - Nov 24 with 1096 viewsbluey_the_blue

WASPI Women on 16:30 - Nov 24 by felixstowe_jack

Corbyn is useless as a deterrent.

Corbyn is useful as a detergent.
WASPI Women on 17:38 - Nov 24 with 1090 viewsKilkennyjack

WASPI Women on 14:45 - Nov 24 by bluey_the_blue

Right, so you're damn sure but can't say how jobs would be created; given jobs don't magically appear from nowhere, you're happy for thousands of people to lose their jobs immediately, have thousands of small business affected in turn...

I have already given you industries that would benefit from such huge investments.

Surely you understand if you invest in the physical infrastructure, training, and have positive action in terms of the movement of jobs out of high cost London and to the Regions and Nations of the rest of the UK then change can happen.

Repeat after me, nobody is going to threaten the UK with nuclear weapons.
Just like they don't threaten Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Greece, Sweden, Etc

Beware of the Risen People

WASPI Women on 17:42 - Nov 24 with 1084 viewsFireboy2

WASPI Women on 17:38 - Nov 24 by Kilkennyjack

I have already given you industries that would benefit from such huge investments.

Surely you understand if you invest in the physical infrastructure, training, and have positive action in terms of the movement of jobs out of high cost London and to the Regions and Nations of the rest of the UK then change can happen.

Just like they don't threaten Norway, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Greece, Sweden, Etc

We are a pimple on the @rse of america and if it kicks off we will be obliterated in a nano second, thats why id fvck everything to do with nuclear weapons and put the money into the NHS and the police.
WASPI Women on 17:49 - Nov 24 with 1068 viewsKilkennyjack

WASPI Women on 17:42 - Nov 24 by Fireboy2

We are a pimple on the @rse of america and if it kicks off we will be obliterated in a nano second, thats why id fvck everything to do with nuclear weapons and put the money into the NHS and the police.

Great post.

Beware of the Risen People

WASPI Women on 19:06 - Nov 24 with 1023 viewsperplex

Good call by Labour, this should get them a fair amount of votes, personally at the moment I am better off under the Tories, but no way am I going to vote for them because the money there saving me now will soon be gone when I get old and ill, those medical fees or even private insurance once the Tories phase out the Nhs will be horrendous, also I have to think of my children and Grand children, for that reason Labour dispite there faults and as we know there are many will get my vote, the Middle class who are content and have little morals and vote Tory will regret it, not now but certainly in the future.
WASPI Women on 19:44 - Nov 24 with 998 viewsswan65split

WASPI Women on 12:44 - Nov 24 by bluey_the_blue

And the 10k plus jobs ( direct and indirect ) caused by Trident being present?

As for giving up a nuclear deterrent unilaterally, lmfao.

SNP wont back Labour if there's a hung Parliament unless they scrap Trident........and give them a vote for Independence.......feck me you couldn't make these parties up!
Login to get fewer ads

WASPI Women on 19:49 - Nov 24 with 983 viewsbluey_the_blue

WASPI Women on 17:38 - Nov 24 by Kilkennyjack

I'm well aware of that.

You're clearly unaware investing in physical infrastructure takes time. Training takes time. Relocating jobs takes time. People then lose jobs and you think they will be happy to wait months, years for your actions to work?
WASPI Women on 20:24 - Nov 24 with 962 viewsbuilthjack

WASPI Women on 19:06 - Nov 24 by perplex

Good call by Labour, this should get them a fair amount of votes, personally at the moment I am better off under the Tories, but no way am I going to vote for them because the money there saving me now will soon be gone when I get old and ill, those medical fees or even private insurance once the Tories phase out the Nhs will be horrendous, also I have to think of my children and Grand children, for that reason Labour dispite there faults and as we know there are many will get my vote, the Middle class who are content and have little morals and vote Tory will regret it, not now but certainly in the future.

Well said. If the well off even for one minute thought of others the country would be a better place. Fck the tories.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

WASPI Women on 20:42 - Nov 24 with 939 viewsFireboy2

WASPI Women on 20:24 - Nov 24 by builthjack

Well said. If the well off even for one minute thought of others the country would be a better place. Fck the tories.

Thats the problem with this country builthy, the establishment convince the middle class and some of the working class that they are better than they really are, then they buttfvck them but these people still vote tory because it makes them feel better, labour are far from perfect but they are the best party to look after people and as you have stated, if most people thought of others then this country would be a far better place to live.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2019 20:45]
WASPI Women on 20:43 - Nov 24 with 938 viewsFlashberryjack

WASPI Women on 11:28 - Nov 24 by builthjack

A good decision. These women have lost out on a serious amount of money because they were born sometimes days and weeks after the goalposts were changes by those assholes in blue.

£2 a week for 40 years.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

WASPI Women on 20:53 - Nov 24 with 923 viewsraynor94

WASPI Women on 20:24 - Nov 24 by builthjack

The only thing is, going on the Labour manifesto, and now this pledge, the Country will be bankrupt if they get into power, the figures just don't add up.

I'm left in a real quandary here, could never vote Tory but also can't vote Labour with Corbyn and McDonnell in charge, Starmer would be a total different proposition.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

WASPI Women on 20:54 - Nov 24 with 920 viewsexiledclaseboy

WASPI Women on 20:53 - Nov 24 by raynor94

The only thing is, going on the Labour manifesto, and now this pledge, the Country will be bankrupt if they get into power, the figures just don't add up.

I'm left in a real quandary here, could never vote Tory but also can't vote Labour with Corbyn and McDonnell in charge, Starmer would be a total different proposition.

What constituency are you in?

Poll: Tory leader

WASPI Women on 21:10 - Nov 24 with 898 viewsFlashberryjack

WASPI Women on 20:54 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

He's not sure.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

WASPI Women on 21:23 - Nov 24 with 880 viewsPozuelosSideys

Id like to understand why women still get to retire younger than men despite living longer than men on average.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

WASPI Women on 21:24 - Nov 24 with 877 viewsraynor94

WASPI Women on 20:54 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Swansea West

WASPI Women on 21:29 - Nov 24 with 866 viewsexiledclaseboy

WASPI Women on 21:24 - Nov 24 by raynor94

Swansea West

Probably doesn’t matter all that much then. Cast a protest vote. I’d probably vote libdem if I was in Swansea West. Labour will win anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

WASPI Women on 21:30 - Nov 24 with 866 viewsraynor94

WASPI Women on 21:10 - Nov 24 by Flashberryjack

He's not sure.

Lost me with that one

WASPI Women on 21:33 - Nov 24 with 858 viewsJoe_bradshaw

WASPI Women on 21:24 - Nov 24 by raynor94

Swansea West

We were a marginal back in 2010 when Labour won by 500 votes with under 35% of the vote. Lib Dem came second then but their vote has declined from 11,800 to 1,200 at the last election. Tactical voting in 2010 would have got Geraint Davies out easily but Tories were too thick to see it.

Almost 11,000 majority with 60% of the vote for Labour last time out. No way it’s anything but a Labour hold. 56.6% voted remain in the referendum.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

WASPI Women on 21:49 - Nov 24 with 831 viewsBest_loser

WASPI Women on 20:53 - Nov 24 by raynor94

The country is already bankrupt

What else can you call a 2 trillion national debt

It's doubled under the tories, just sayin
WASPI Women on 22:00 - Nov 24 with 816 viewsFireboy2

WASPI Women on 21:49 - Nov 24 by Best_loser

The country is already bankrupt

What else can you call a 2 trillion national debt

It's doubled under the tories, just sayin

After they said they would get it down.

In 2010
WASPI Women on 22:45 - Nov 24 with 790 viewsraynor94

WASPI Women on 21:29 - Nov 24 by exiledclaseboy

Probably doesn’t matter all that much then. Cast a protest vote. I’d probably vote libdem if I was in Swansea West. Labour will win anyway.

It will have to be Lib Dem, this must be the worst calibre of leaders in my lifetime. And I'm close to receiving my pension.

WASPI Women on 22:51 - Nov 24 with 784 viewsPegojack

WASPI Women on 22:45 - Nov 24 by raynor94

It will have to be Lib Dem, this must be the worst calibre of leaders in my lifetime. And I'm close to receiving my pension.

So you're voting Tory Lite then, are you, matey?
WASPI Women on 23:05 - Nov 24 with 764 viewsKerouac

Unbelievable that most still don't understand;
- why this country came to have such a huge deficit
- who was in power at the time
- how the unprecedented size of the deficit guaranteed that the national debt was going to go up,
- That the challenge was to eliminate that deficit not cut the national debt (as to cut the national debt would have required eliminating the deficit in a year or two...which would have taken either:
a) An economic miracle the world has never seen the like of before
or
b) much more dramatic cuts to state spending....and you lot have complained about each cut and declared it unnecessary all along the way as the government instead opted to narrow the deficit over a decade rather than make those dramatic cuts.

F*cking imbeciles.
Unlike ECB though I still defend your right to vote despite your ignorance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024