Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes 20:39 - Mar 2 with 10098 viewsJackfath

Why?

Who is going to come on here tonight and explain?

Yes, I know you pay your money and you can do what you like.
Yes, I know I shouldn't let it bother me.
Yes, I know it has nothing to do with me.
Yes, I know I should be watching the game.

But, what's your excuse for not supporting your team for 90+ minutes after they performed so heroically in Italy a few days ago. Some people really need to take stock and think what it is they are watching in front of them because it wont last forever.

Having said that, neither will your "support" I guess.

#stayforthe90

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:29 - Mar 7 with 1060 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:27 - Mar 7 by Liberty

I was, bit disappointed if truth be known.

Any way by now you must have all the possible answers as to ehy fans leave early, write blog or book, just don't ask the same question every home game. The answers, like the question, don't change.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

I see. Any chance you could send me the list of the things one is allowed to write about on here? You know, seeing as you seem to have the mysterious list of acceptable topics?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:37 - Mar 7 with 1055 viewsLiberty

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:29 - Mar 7 by Jackfath

I see. Any chance you could send me the list of the things one is allowed to write about on here? You know, seeing as you seem to have the mysterious list of acceptable topics?

Just dont post same thing, if done same title at least 4 times b4 ( thats being kind).

Then again, I do laugh after every match when you ask same question, but feel guilty as obviously you have an illness to continually ask same question and not understand or accept the answer.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:43 - Mar 7 with 1051 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:37 - Mar 7 by Liberty

Just dont post same thing, if done same title at least 4 times b4 ( thats being kind).

Then again, I do laugh after every match when you ask same question, but feel guilty as obviously you have an illness to continually ask same question and not understand or accept the answer.

Seeing as you pay so much attention to me (as do so many on here it seems) you'll notice the changes in my posts, this time it was when a side was needing support more than ever (go back and read the OP perhaps)

I'm also sure you'll appreciate that I am keeping myself to myself on here, not being rude or offensive to anyone.

You suggest I have an illness of some kind? Are you qualified to make such a judgment about someone who you do not know? Can you elaborate on why you think it's appropriate to make such bizarre statements on here?

[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 18:45]

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 19:11 - Mar 7 with 1030 viewsorion3016

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:43 - Mar 7 by Jackfath

Seeing as you pay so much attention to me (as do so many on here it seems) you'll notice the changes in my posts, this time it was when a side was needing support more than ever (go back and read the OP perhaps)

I'm also sure you'll appreciate that I am keeping myself to myself on here, not being rude or offensive to anyone.

You suggest I have an illness of some kind? Are you qualified to make such a judgment about someone who you do not know? Can you elaborate on why you think it's appropriate to make such bizarre statements on here?

Well done, attention seeker extraordinaire - up to 4 pages now

Be over there now after

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:10 - Mar 7 with 1008 viewsLiberty

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:43 - Mar 7 by Jackfath

As you know, I have had you on ignore for over a month, its been bliss. You have had a pop at me on a few threads, mates text me, so thought fcuk it, took you off ignore yesterday.

Hundreds post on here, only a handful of strange ones, you qualify. Leave the reason why to your dr or ex girlfriend, they will know you better than me, thankfully.

Think for the sake of thread I have answered the questions you asked, The End.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:16 - Mar 7 with 991 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:10 - Mar 7 by Liberty

As you know, I have had you on ignore for over a month, its been bliss. You have had a pop at me on a few threads, mates text me, so thought fcuk it, took you off ignore yesterday.

Hundreds post on here, only a handful of strange ones, you qualify. Leave the reason why to your dr or ex girlfriend, they will know you better than me, thankfully.

People text you when someone you don't know says something about you on the internet?

I must be doing this internet thing wrong.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:22 - Mar 7 with 985 viewsLiberty

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:16 - Mar 7 by exiledclaseboy

People text you when someone you don't know says something about you on the internet?

I must be doing this internet thing wrong.

Its a long story and an in joke, wont bore u with details.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:30 - Mar 7 with 975 viewsJackfath

Frankly, I am delighted you and your mates have me as the main topic of your text messages.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:32 - Mar 7 with 971 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 19:11 - Mar 7 by orion3016

Well done, attention seeker extraordinaire - up to 4 pages now

I see to have been attached to this label recently.

Attention seeker.

I am merely responding to people who are having a pop. Can't see anything wrong with that.

If you think that's attention seeking then so be it.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:35 - Mar 7 with 967 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:10 - Mar 7 by Liberty

It's been bliss when you had me on ignore (I didn't know that you did btw) , but you have chosen to take me off ignore and respond to me as I bother you that much. To cap it off, your mates text you about me.

Yet you say I have medical issues.

Can someone explain that to me?

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:38 - Mar 7 with 964 viewsLiberty

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:30 - Mar 7 by Jackfath

Frankly, I am delighted you and your mates have me as the main topic of your text messages.

Haha, 2 texts over a month saying tw"t head is at it again, hope you get better reviews thsn that. Certainly didn't dominate our conversation.

Some on here really think everyone communicates on planet swans, worrying.

This site, I enjoy 90 % of content, and is a far smaller % of my life. I dont talk to or communicate with my mates through this site. 3 of them I would say view daily, but cant be arsed to ever post.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:46 - Mar 7 with 957 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:38 - Mar 7 by Liberty

Haha, 2 texts over a month saying tw"t head is at it again, hope you get better reviews thsn that. Certainly didn't dominate our conversation.

Some on here really think everyone communicates on planet swans, worrying.

This site, I enjoy 90 % of content, and is a far smaller % of my life. I dont talk to or communicate with my mates through this site. 3 of them I would say view daily, but cant be arsed to ever post.

'kinell.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:47 - Mar 7 with 955 viewsLiberty

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:35 - Mar 7 by Jackfath

It's been bliss when you had me on ignore (I didn't know that you did btw) , but you have chosen to take me off ignore and respond to me as I bother you that much. To cap it off, your mates text you about me.

Yet you say I have medical issues.

Can someone explain that to me?

Only 2 weeks ago you made reference to me having you on ignore. Either you are lying or dull, I go with the 2nd in fairness.

I am not going to add anymore, you just like winding up , acting dull or lying for the sake of posts. Not for me. Go on u have last word.

Put you back on ignore, just clash for some reason. Wasting posters time, reading this s hite.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:53 - Mar 7 with 944 viewsRancid

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:55 - Mar 7 with 938 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:53 - Mar 7 by Rancid

Init. Red knot.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:56 - Mar 7 with 937 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:47 - Mar 7 by Liberty

Only 2 weeks ago you made reference to me having you on ignore. Either you are lying or dull, I go with the 2nd in fairness.

I am not going to add anymore, you just like winding up , acting dull or lying for the sake of posts. Not for me. Go on u have last word.

Put you back on ignore, just clash for some reason. Wasting posters time, reading this s hite.

Bonkers.

See you in a month.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:19 - Mar 7 with 917 viewsOldjack

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:56 - Mar 7 by Jackfath

Bonkers.

See you in a month.

Doc you need to give these peasants a damn good seeing too

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:29 - Mar 7 with 908 viewspansypants

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:47 - Mar 7 by Liberty

Hi Liberty, just a quick question are you named Liberty for any particular reason? Many thanks Pansy.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 21:29]

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:49 - Mar 7 with 892 viewsLiberty

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:29 - Mar 7 by pansypants

Hi Liberty, just a quick question are you named Liberty for any particular reason? Many thanks Pansy.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2014 21:29]

Just made name up top of my head.

Only put him on ignore because it would bore the living daylights out of everyone, like it does me, if it carried on here.

Back to the football.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:44 - Mar 8 with 849 viewsshingle

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 17:53 - Mar 7 by Jackfath

You've let me make a fool of you again?

No Jackie you are still not grasping what is going on with me and you, you are a grown man whilst i am a seventeen year old who pops up on a forum that you spend all your spare time on and winds the shit out of you, so who is the foo,l the kid who no doubt over time will grow out of stuff like this, or the attention seeking grown up man whom this forum means everything to him.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2014 13:46]
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:45 - Mar 8 with 844 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:44 - Mar 8 by shingle

No Jackie you are still not grasping what is going on with me and you, you are a grown man whilst i am a seventeen year old who pops up on a forum that you spend all your spare time on and winds the shit out of you, so who is the foo,l the kid who no doubt over time will grow out of stuff like this, or the attention seeking grown up man whom this forum means everything to him.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2014 13:46]

er. You.

Thanks for keeping on coming back.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:49 - Mar 8 with 841 viewsshingle

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:45 - Mar 8 by Jackfath

er. You.

Thanks for keeping on coming back.

Oh i will just to wind up and enjoy seeing more and more people now realising what a sad old t-at you are. indeed these are happy day`s
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:52 - Mar 8 with 837 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:49 - Mar 8 by shingle

Oh i will just to wind up and enjoy seeing more and more people now realising what a sad old t-at you are. indeed these are happy day`s

You're not winding me up though, and as I said, I've got far more staying power than you sonny.

Now, shouldn't you be out and about seeing if you can find yourself a lady friend rather than trying your best to "wind" me up? Surely you have more about you than this?

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:48 - Mar 9 with 783 viewsshingle

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:52 - Mar 8 by Jackfath

You're not winding me up though, and as I said, I've got far more staying power than you sonny.

Now, shouldn't you be out and about seeing if you can find yourself a lady friend rather than trying your best to "wind" me up? Surely you have more about you than this?

Plenty of lady friends for us lads in this Uni, now lets get back to winding up JackieFarth the planetswans weirdo, a grown man who spends his life on a forum and bragging about having more staying power than other posters, what a freak you are., but we all know i`m causing you to have sleepless nights Jackie.
ps odds being taken for the weirdo to reply to this post within 10 mins. 1 to 5.
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 19:02 - Mar 9 with 774 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:48 - Mar 9 by shingle

Plenty of lady friends for us lads in this Uni, now lets get back to winding up JackieFarth the planetswans weirdo, a grown man who spends his life on a forum and bragging about having more staying power than other posters, what a freak you are., but we all know i`m causing you to have sleepless nights Jackie.
ps odds being taken for the weirdo to reply to this post within 10 mins. 1 to 5.

So you'd rather chat to me than the ladies in the Uni. How odd.

"Planetswans wierdo"
"freak"

Please stop.

14 minutes. Unlucky sonny.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024