Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes 20:39 - Mar 2 with 10097 viewsJackfath

Why?

Who is going to come on here tonight and explain?

Yes, I know you pay your money and you can do what you like.
Yes, I know I shouldn't let it bother me.
Yes, I know it has nothing to do with me.
Yes, I know I should be watching the game.

But, what's your excuse for not supporting your team for 90+ minutes after they performed so heroically in Italy a few days ago. Some people really need to take stock and think what it is they are watching in front of them because it wont last forever.

Having said that, neither will your "support" I guess.

#stayforthe90

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 10:52 - Mar 5 with 1151 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 08:26 - Mar 5 by shingle

Who is saying you have not slept, the fact is a harmless story was made up in jest and it done your head in, all we got from you were messages and posts of this did not happen or come on prove it then, and plenty of name calling of course, the so called forum wind up merchant was in a right state, and by the way i`m still getting you to bite, you again seem to be getting worked up a bit.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 8:26]

I am saying I haven't slept as you've wound me up so much.

Just to clarify for you.

You are not in the slightest winding me up. You see, you came on here many many months ago and began to say I had got a kicking, you knew who I was, you knew who I went around with. You said I had received a kicking from someone in a pub. Clearly, this was all wrong, and you were very much mistaken, thought I was someone else. To then save yourself face, you decided it would be a good idea to declare, "Haha (or more than likely lol), I made it all up, to wind you up!" There were several other posters at the time who commented on your gross mistake I seem to recall.

The thing is dear fellow, you've made yourself look rather foolish. One would have thought it a good idea to just let it lie there and hope people didn't remember. However as you're such a great self declared WUM, you've thought it a good idea to bring it back up.

As I said, no biting here from me, just pointing out to all the story as most have probably already stopped reading as you're onto a loser already.....

Still you carry on "winding me up", I have all the time in the world.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 10:59 - Mar 5 with 1136 viewsBaker

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 10:52 - Mar 5 by Jackfath

Just to clarify for you.

You are not in the slightest winding me up. You see, you came on here many many months ago and began to say I had got a kicking, you knew who I was, you knew who I went around with. You said I had received a kicking from someone in a pub. Clearly, this was all wrong, and you were very much mistaken, thought I was someone else. To then save yourself face, you decided it would be a good idea to declare, "Haha (or more than likely lol), I made it all up, to wind you up!" There were several other posters at the time who commented on your gross mistake I seem to recall.

The thing is dear fellow, you've made yourself look rather foolish. One would have thought it a good idea to just let it lie there and hope people didn't remember. However as you're such a great self declared WUM, you've thought it a good idea to bring it back up.

As I said, no biting here from me, just pointing out to all the story as most have probably already stopped reading as you're onto a loser already.....

That's one of the longest posts you've ever written, Fath.

Are you sure he hasn't got to you?

I am awfully concerned as you can imagine.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 11:03 - Mar 5 with 1122 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 10:59 - Mar 5 by Baker

Yeah. I feel I need to break it down into easy to understand chunks.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 17:53 - Mar 5 with 1058 viewsshingle

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 10:59 - Mar 5 by Baker

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:03 - Mar 5 with 1050 viewsshingle

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 10:52 - Mar 5 by Jackfath

Just to clarify for you.

Thank`s for the time you have taken to explain all that, now take a deep breath and relaxxxxx and try not to get to giddy, because you are in quite a spin at the moment.
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:21 - Mar 5 with 1037 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:03 - Mar 5 by shingle

Thank`s for the time you have taken to explain all that, now take a deep breath and relaxxxxx and try not to get to giddy, because you are in quite a spin at the moment.

Yeah I really am. You've wound me right up.

Still it's good of you to do nothing else but speak to me on here.

I'll put you down as yet another obsessive who'll have a pop for a while, get bored and then disappear from wherever they came from.

Carry on.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 19:17 - Mar 5 with 1019 viewsBillyChong

I left the San Paulo after 80 minutes last Thursday. Was back in a nice Neapolitan bar with an espresso and a Peroni by full time.
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 19:44 - Mar 5 with 1005 viewsshingle

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:21 - Mar 5 by Jackfath

Yeah I really am. You've wound me right up.

Still it's good of you to do nothing else but speak to me on here.

I'll put you down as yet another obsessive who'll have a pop for a while, get bored and then disappear from wherever they came from.

Carry on.

You spend hours on here, this forum is a massive part of your life, what would you do if no one spoke to you on here, i think you would be having thoughts of suicide, so stop moaning and by thank full, that there are nice people like me out there to help you.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:09 - Mar 5 with 999 viewsruhrjack

Why worry about the last 15 Mins,when you arrive 25Mins after kickoff.
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:16 - Mar 5 with 991 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 19:44 - Mar 5 by shingle

You spend hours on here, this forum is a massive part of your life, what would you do if no one spoke to you on here, i think you would be having thoughts of suicide, so stop moaning and by thank full, that there are nice people like me out there to help you.

Yes, I do spend hours on here. Well observed.
A massive part of my life? Not really, but you carry on assuming that.
I don't come on here so people will "speak to me". What an odd concept.
You think I would be having "thoughts of suicide" if nobody spoke to me? Says more about your mentality than mine, I am afraid.
Who is moaning? Not me, I just state my opinion on things, you perceive it as moaning, when the reality is far from that.

Still you carry on.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:37 - Mar 5 with 976 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Pity (for this forum) that more often than not you (always) seem to comment on non-football stuff

...... try the Non-Football forum.... coupla clicks away to the right....

Give it a try
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:40 - Mar 5 with 975 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:37 - Mar 5 by KulusBeatFactory

Pity (for this forum) that more often than not you (always) seem to comment on non-football stuff

...... try the Non-Football forum.... coupla clicks away to the right....

Give it a try

It was football related but it's been derailed by one of my obsessives.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to point that out.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:01 - Mar 5 with 963 viewsKulusBeatFactory

No problem - looked like you may have gone off-piste again

Seriously......coupla clicks to the right
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:03 - Mar 5 with 962 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:01 - Mar 5 by KulusBeatFactory

No problem - looked like you may have gone off-piste again

Seriously......coupla clicks to the right

Thanks.

Seriously. Mind your own business and contribute elsewhere.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:11 - Mar 5 with 957 viewsKulusBeatFactory

My point exactly - youre getting there, good to see

Keep it up

(but seriously try a little harder to stay on topic)
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:13 - Mar 5 with 955 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:11 - Mar 5 by KulusBeatFactory

My point exactly - youre getting there, good to see

Keep it up

(but seriously try a little harder to stay on topic)

It's good to see I can still pull all the weirdos into one place and let the decent posters have a fun time elsewhere on here.

I'll put you down as another obsessive (or the same one who has cleverly altered their username)

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 21:30 - Mar 5 with 947 viewsLiberty

Leave Jack Fath alone, he loves this thread title. He posts it after every home game. Stop picking on people who are vulnerable, OCD is a horrible illness.

Can someone tell me why our fans leave after 84 mins? every match.

Its fun to see.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 06:26 - Mar 6 with 900 viewsshingle

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 20:40 - Mar 5 by Jackfath

It was football related but it's been derailed by one of my obsessives.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to point that out.

Derailed by my obsessives, you really do need some help, first thing you need to do is go and get advice about your OCD of this forum, explain to whoever you see that you spend most of your time in life trying to make threads that will get a response from other forum members and how much getting replies means everything to you.
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 07:29 - Mar 6 with 890 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 06:26 - Mar 6 by shingle

Derailed by my obsessives, you really do need some help, first thing you need to do is go and get advice about your OCD of this forum, explain to whoever you see that you spend most of your time in life trying to make threads that will get a response from other forum members and how much getting replies means everything to you.

Pardon me for questioning you, but who are you to give such advice? Are you better than me as you spend less time on here than I? Why do you feel the need to question me?

It's my choice whether or not I spend time on here. Your opinion counts for nothing, you are no better than I.

If my presence on here is worrying you that much, as it very clearly is, then perhaps it's you, not I, as you suggest, that needs the help.

Now, before you attempt yet another response, do yourself a favour and go cold turkey. Put me on ignore, try to forget about me, and get yourself involved in the multitude of other threads on here.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 00:35 - Mar 7 with 831 viewsRuDeMan1970

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 13:10 - Mar 3 by pencoedjack

Exactly ...

I leave my seat and wait on the concourse, wonder if the players notice how full the concourse is between 85 and 90 mins.

#leavewhenyouwant

THIS^^^. I'm never still sat in my seat after about 85 minutes but am always on the concourse until the final whistle. The reason? To avoid struggling through the crowd from the top of the east stand for about 15 minutes - i just don't have the feckin' patience!

..."who will guard the guards..?"

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 08:48 - Mar 7 with 798 viewsshingle

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 07:29 - Mar 6 by Jackfath

Pardon me for questioning you, but who are you to give such advice? Are you better than me as you spend less time on here than I? Why do you feel the need to question me?

It's my choice whether or not I spend time on here. Your opinion counts for nothing, you are no better than I.

If my presence on here is worrying you that much, as it very clearly is, then perhaps it's you, not I, as you suggest, that needs the help.

Now, before you attempt yet another response, do yourself a favour and go cold turkey. Put me on ignore, try to forget about me, and get yourself involved in the multitude of other threads on here.

Poor guy, what have i done to you.
FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 17:53 - Mar 7 with 744 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 08:48 - Mar 7 by shingle

Poor guy, what have i done to you.

You've let me make a fool of you again?

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:08 - Mar 7 with 737 viewsLiberty

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 17:53 - Mar 7 by Jackfath

You've let me make a fool of you again?

Oh dear lord, 10 hours for that come back.

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:09 - Mar 7 with 735 viewsJackfath

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:08 - Mar 7 by Liberty

Oh dear lord, 10 hours for that come back.

Waiting for something more were you?

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:27 - Mar 7 with 721 viewsLiberty

FAO Those who left at 84 minutes on 18:09 - Mar 7 by Jackfath

Waiting for something more were you?

I was, bit disappointed if truth be known.

Any way by now you must have all the possible answers as to ehy fans leave early, write blog or book, just don't ask the same question every home game. The answers, like the question, don't change.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024