Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashley Eastham signs? from Blackpool 12:47 - Jun 20 with 9969 viewsDalern

According to Sky we have signed him anyway although nothing official.
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11765/8785037?
Not always got it right but sounds like its got potential?
Up The Dale
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Ashley Eastham signs? from Blackpool on 09:27 - Jun 21 with 1461 viewsfitzochris

Ashley Eastham signs? from Blackpool on 09:23 - Jun 21 by electricblue

Down near Dalbeattie are you fitz....
Heading that way tomoz myself allong the solway coastal route cracking scenery....

Yep. We come here every year and drive along the coast. Some amazing beaches when the sun is shining, which it has been. Raining this morning though bit we're heading home.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Ashley Eastham signs? from Blackpool on 09:29 - Jun 21 with 1446 viewselectricblue

Where you at the kippford holiday park....
Stayed there a few times....
We are of to wigtown mate....
Try courtyard cottages east kirkland.....
Have you been on a spying mission fitz...
Annan and QOS..
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Ashley Eastham signs? from Blackpool on 09:37 - Jun 21 with 1430 viewsBoss_Hog

Ashley Eastham signs? from Blackpool on 09:27 - Jun 21 by fitzochris

Yep. We come here every year and drive along the coast. Some amazing beaches when the sun is shining, which it has been. Raining this morning though bit we're heading home.

He hasn't played any games in either The Championship or Premier League to my knowledge. He didn't normally train with BFC first-team either as he was classed as in The Development Squad and didn't travel on the pre-season tour to Portugal.

He had a successful loan spell at Cheltenham but struggled last season with loans at Fleetwood and ultimately Bury (including 'that' game at Notts County live on Sky when he produced one of the worst central defensive displays I have seen in many a year) when he struggled to even get in the side.

I think being settled at a club and in and around the first-team will help him plenty (he's relatively local from Preston I think) and under Hill's guidance he should come on as a player. Whether he will ultimately be good enough remains to be seen, naturally I hope he is.
Ashley Eastham signs? from Blackpool on 10:18 - Jun 21 with 1368 viewselectricblue

Just this minute had a chat with a mate whos a bury fan and he said the following..
Eastham is a player who needs games fof confidence and whilst he played he and the defence averaged 2.5 goals..
But he also thought he was heading Bury as a blackwell signing and was surprised he came to the Dale....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Ashley Eastham signs? from Blackpool on 10:40 - Jun 21 with 1327 viewsfitzochris

Ashley Eastham signs? from Blackpool on 09:37 - Jun 21 by Boss_Hog

He hasn't played any games in either The Championship or Premier League to my knowledge. He didn't normally train with BFC first-team either as he was classed as in The Development Squad and didn't travel on the pre-season tour to Portugal.

He had a successful loan spell at Cheltenham but struggled last season with loans at Fleetwood and ultimately Bury (including 'that' game at Notts County live on Sky when he produced one of the worst central defensive displays I have seen in many a year) when he struggled to even get in the side.

I think being settled at a club and in and around the first-team will help him plenty (he's relatively local from Preston I think) and under Hill's guidance he should come on as a player. Whether he will ultimately be good enough remains to be seen, naturally I hope he is.

Just going off his wiki page to be fair. Said he played a Championship game and against Stoke in the league cup.

Ashley Eastham signs? from Blackpool on 10:45 - Jun 21 with 1307 viewsfitzochris

Was indeed at Kippford Holiday Park. Our friends own one of the cabin homes there and we stay once a year around this time. No scouting though, haha. Footy season is over, much to the wife's relief.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024