Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT 13:13 - Dec 17 with 6080 viewspaulscho

I am sick of reading post`s on here about John Coleman ,The time has come to voice our opinions ,GET HIM OUT ,before it really is to late !! COLEMAN OUT ,COLEMAN OUT ,COLEMAN OUT !!!
We Conceed 4 goals against a team thats third bottom that can`t score goals ,Stop your pathetic jibber Jabber about calling " US " moaners ,
Its not happening so stop dreaming of a turnaround in fortune ,We are at rock bottom ,watching crap football from a crap team ,COLEMAN OUT COLEMAN OUT

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:13 - Dec 17 with 3592 viewsDale_Pea

Go f*ck yourself.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:16 - Dec 17 with 3556 viewsDaleaholic

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:13 - Dec 17 by Dale_Pea

Go f*ck yourself.

This.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:25 - Dec 17 with 3520 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:16 - Dec 17 by Daleaholic

This.

OUT OUT OUT ,Before we end up like Lincoln ,Stockport and Chester ,
No Reolection nowadays ,
Crap football crap players ,Crap attendances ,crap atmosphere ,its all crap !!!
OUT OUT OUT ,COLEMAN OUT !!!!

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:30 - Dec 17 with 3498 viewsDale_Pea

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:25 - Dec 17 by paulscho

OUT OUT OUT ,Before we end up like Lincoln ,Stockport and Chester ,
No Reolection nowadays ,
Crap football crap players ,Crap attendances ,crap atmosphere ,its all crap !!!
OUT OUT OUT ,COLEMAN OUT !!!!

YEAH, OUT, OUT, OUT!! EVERYONE POST IN CAPITAL LETTERS!! ANARACHY!! I REMEMBER WHEN THOSE TEAMS WERE IN OUR LEAGUE!! YEAH!! OUT OUT OUT!!!

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:34 - Dec 17 with 3483 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:30 - Dec 17 by Dale_Pea

YEAH, OUT, OUT, OUT!! EVERYONE POST IN CAPITAL LETTERS!! ANARACHY!! I REMEMBER WHEN THOSE TEAMS WERE IN OUR LEAGUE!! YEAH!! OUT OUT OUT!!!

Or we can just watch crap every Saturday ,or just stop going like most people appear to be doing ,strange you must be seeing something that I am not ,
10 goals in three games conceeded ,what are you expecting ?? His players are NOT playing for HIM !!!!
OUT OUT OUT !!!!!

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:38 - Dec 17 with 3459 viewsjudd

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:34 - Dec 17 by paulscho

Or we can just watch crap every Saturday ,or just stop going like most people appear to be doing ,strange you must be seeing something that I am not ,
10 goals in three games conceeded ,what are you expecting ?? His players are NOT playing for HIM !!!!
OUT OUT OUT !!!!!

Are you trying to say he's gay or summat?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:44 - Dec 17 with 3432 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:38 - Dec 17 by judd

Are you trying to say he's gay or summat?

OUT OUT OUT ....please Johnny ....Just bite the bullet ,
We Don`t like you and we dont want you ...DO ONE !!!!

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:47 - Dec 17 with 3415 viewsDaleaholic

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Login to get fewer ads

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:48 - Dec 17 with 3406 viewsBlueDutch

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:34 - Dec 17 by paulscho

OUT OUT OUT !!!!!

It's 13 goals in 4 conceded now but it's ok cos we were the better team and deserved more than we got in these games. What worries me is that nothing has been changed, unless there has been an injury or suspension. Mr C still picks the same back 4 when they are all available. Poor Josh must have had his confidence shot to smithereens by now.
If we are the better team and losing, what will it be like when we are the worst team? I dread to think. Something needs to give, I hope it is Mr Coleman's ego. If not he (and his coach) can leave with my blessing.

upthedale.nl

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 14:25 - Dec 17 with 3329 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:48 - Dec 17 by BlueDutch

It's 13 goals in 4 conceded now but it's ok cos we were the better team and deserved more than we got in these games. What worries me is that nothing has been changed, unless there has been an injury or suspension. Mr C still picks the same back 4 when they are all available. Poor Josh must have had his confidence shot to smithereens by now.
If we are the better team and losing, what will it be like when we are the worst team? I dread to think. Something needs to give, I hope it is Mr Coleman's ego. If not he (and his coach) can leave with my blessing.

Played pretty good against Exter( actually happy with the attacking performance ) ,However if you cant defend you don`t win footy matches ,
Seriously wonder what thoughts are put into the players heads before they leave the dressing room for the pitch ??
The departure of Gary jones to me has been a fatal error ,to not have him on the pitch has cost us dearly ,he should have never been forced out of HIS club ...disaster !!!

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 14:33 - Dec 17 with 3301 viewsolympicdale

whats wrong, thought he was just posting his opinion..

Life is a game of fate.

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 14:40 - Dec 17 with 3280 viewsSuddenLad

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 14:25 - Dec 17 by paulscho

Played pretty good against Exter( actually happy with the attacking performance ) ,However if you cant defend you don`t win footy matches ,
Seriously wonder what thoughts are put into the players heads before they leave the dressing room for the pitch ??
The departure of Gary jones to me has been a fatal error ,to not have him on the pitch has cost us dearly ,he should have never been forced out of HIS club ...disaster !!!

Aren't you due back in class soon ? I think you've got double French this afternoon.......hurry along.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 15:56 - Dec 17 with 3182 viewswindowsbug

One thing I have noticed is that when any one comes on this forum to critisize Coleman.. is the amount of abuse these people receive, myself included.
I notice that it never goes the other way.
Is it because we can see the whole picture and are not just being blinkered to believing the "Coleman is the saviour, Coleman is the future" rhetoric coming from the club.

One of the Swansea 47
But wont be one of the Cheltenham crowd.
Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 15:59 - Dec 17 with 3168 viewsD_Alien

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 15:56 - Dec 17 by windowsbug

One thing I have noticed is that when any one comes on this forum to critisize Coleman.. is the amount of abuse these people receive, myself included.
Is it because we can see the whole picture and are not just being blinkered to believing the "Coleman is the saviour, Coleman is the future" rhetoric coming from the club.

One of the Swansea 47

"I notice that it never goes the other way."

You can't be serious with that comment, surely?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 17:22 - Dec 17 with 3079 viewswindowsbug

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 15:59 - Dec 17 by D_Alien

"I notice that it never goes the other way."

You can't be serious with that comment, surely?

Some of the guano thats come my way for simply having my say.. you bet im serious.
Everyone is entitled to their say.. it is an open forum.
I respect everyones views but have never sank to the depths of personally attacking someone that has an opposing view to my own.. nor will I.
Unforunatly people find it easy because the have some sort of anonimity behind a keyboard.
Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 17:39 - Dec 17 with 3037 viewssweetcorn

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:44 - Dec 17 by paulscho

OUT OUT OUT ....please Johnny ....Just bite the bullet ,
We Don`t like you and we dont want you ...DO ONE !!!!

Please do not refer to your opinion as WE. I myself and i'm sure many others do not share your views and are content today.

You said today was the chance to voice your opinion and you're right, it was today, but i'm certain you didnt go to see JC and voice your opinion.

I've just got back from seeing him and i've gotta say its given me alot more confidence, JC certainly knows football and accepts hes made a few mistakes in recruitment and selections and fully intends to amend that come january and believes the play-offs is still within our reaches if we tighten up at the back.

and bluedutch, he picked a completley different back 4 against exeter and aldershot so that point doesn't hold any water?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 20:19 - Dec 17 with 2998 viewsstuartcryer

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 17:39 - Dec 17 by sweetcorn

Please do not refer to your opinion as WE. I myself and i'm sure many others do not share your views and are content today.

You said today was the chance to voice your opinion and you're right, it was today, but i'm certain you didnt go to see JC and voice your opinion.

I've just got back from seeing him and i've gotta say its given me alot more confidence, JC certainly knows football and accepts hes made a few mistakes in recruitment and selections and fully intends to amend that come january and believes the play-offs is still within our reaches if we tighten up at the back.

and bluedutch, he picked a completley different back 4 against exeter and aldershot so that point doesn't hold any water?

so cav, goes phil edwards, crainey,donnelly, all go then i dont think so.

wardle blue

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 20:33 - Dec 17 with 2969 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 20:19 - Dec 17 by stuartcryer

so cav, goes phil edwards, crainey,donnelly, all go then i dont think so.

Well I would say being told to go "Fook Yourself" is a little harsh for having an opinion - right or wrong.

If you cant have a coherant arguement then why bother at all?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 20:35 - Dec 17 with 2964 viewsjacobdale96

Idiot.
Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 20:39 - Dec 17 with 2948 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 20:35 - Dec 17 by jacobdale96

Idiot.

that directed at me Jacob?

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 21:21 - Dec 17 with 2911 viewsThreeLions

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:13 - Dec 17 by Dale_Pea

Go f*ck yourself.

+2 don't think I've ever seen the OP post about anything other than his/her boring Coleman bashing threads on here. Troll?
Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 23:10 - Dec 17 with 2864 viewsHarry_Dale

OUT OUT OUT !!!!!

Shake it all about?
Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 23:13 - Dec 17 with 2852 viewsDale_Pea

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 20:33 - Dec 17 by Thacks_Rabbits

Well I would say being told to go "Fook Yourself" is a little harsh for having an opinion - right or wrong.

If you cant have a coherant arguement then why bother at all?

I'm beyond the point of caring in all honesty.

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 23:18 - Dec 17 with 2844 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 23:13 - Dec 17 by Dale_Pea

I'm beyond the point of caring in all honesty.

Think there are a few of us at that stage D.P

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 01:32 - Dec 18 with 2801 viewssweetcorn

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 15:56 - Dec 17 by windowsbug

One of the Swansea 47

this is at least the 2nd time you've mentioned it. its boring. why do all the people who are staying away feel the need to constantly repeat themselves?

Do you want us to beg you to still come?

PLEASE DONT MISS THE GAME, YOU ARE ONE OF THE FAMOUS SWANSEA 47 WE CANNOT BE WITHOUT YOU.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024