Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT 13:13 - Dec 17 with 6081 viewspaulscho

I am sick of reading post`s on here about John Coleman ,The time has come to voice our opinions ,GET HIM OUT ,before it really is to late !! COLEMAN OUT ,COLEMAN OUT ,COLEMAN OUT !!!
We Conceed 4 goals against a team thats third bottom that can`t score goals ,Stop your pathetic jibber Jabber about calling " US " moaners ,
Its not happening so stop dreaming of a turnaround in fortune ,We are at rock bottom ,watching crap football from a crap team ,COLEMAN OUT COLEMAN OUT

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 04:55 - Dec 18 with 1356 viewsadam66

Amen

COLEMAN OUT NOW
COLEMAN OUT
COLEMAN OUT
BELL OUT NOW
BELL OUT
BELL OUT

Appoint Chris Beach as Manager immediately. He is a future EPL Manager. His Assistant Ryan Kidd is AWESOME!!!
Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:19 - Dec 18 with 1281 viewssweetcorn

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 04:55 - Dec 18 by adam66

Amen

COLEMAN OUT NOW
COLEMAN OUT
COLEMAN OUT
BELL OUT NOW
BELL OUT
BELL OUT

Appoint Chris Beach as Manager immediately. He is a future EPL Manager. His Assistant Ryan Kidd is AWESOME!!!

Thank god the world ends friday.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 10:53 - Jan 7 with 1183 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 04:55 - Dec 18 by adam66

Amen

COLEMAN OUT NOW
COLEMAN OUT
COLEMAN OUT
BELL OUT NOW
BELL OUT
BELL OUT

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

TIME TO STOP PUSSY FOOTING AROUND ,

The fall out of this slide down the table could destroy our football club ,we are on the edge of a cliff ,we are a ghost ship without a Captain ,we have players that frankly would struggle to find a non league mid table team .
Clueless tactics ,no homework done on the opposition,horrific substitutions ,
Why was Rafferty not Subbed ,It was obvious he would pick up another Yellow card,I could have told JC what was going to happen ,i said it 10 seconds after the first booking ..
So please Mr Chairman do us all a favour and releive JC of his duty`s...

I spoke to the Chairman last night ,he looks like he has the world on his shoulders ,we had a chat ,however i will not say how the conversation went ,i did suggest to him that the time had come to do the deed and relieve JC .
Like i said the Man looks in a world of pain .....
What really worries me is if JC was fired ,could the next man get something out of the current squad ....i think possible ,maybe if we could actually teach our defenders to defend .. i thought we had turned the corner after the Cheltenham and Bradford games and i was actually not over dissapointed by the Rotherham game ,But Saturday was just a big step in the wrong direction for me ....

OUT OUT OUT OUT

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:03 - Jan 7 with 1164 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 10:53 - Jan 7 by paulscho

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

The fall out of this slide down the table could destroy our football club ,we are on the edge of a cliff ,we are a ghost ship without a Captain ,we have players that frankly would struggle to find a non league mid table team .
Why was Rafferty not Subbed ,It was obvious he would pick up another Yellow card,I could have told JC what was going to happen ,i said it 10 seconds after the first booking ..

I spoke to the Chairman last night ,he looks like he has the world on his shoulders ,we had a chat ,however i will not say how the conversation went ,i did suggest to him that the time had come to do the deed and relieve JC .
What really worries me is if JC was fired ,could the next man get something out of the current squad ....i think possible ,maybe if we could actually teach our defenders to defend .. i thought we had turned the corner after the Cheltenham and Bradford games and i was actually not over dissapointed by the Rotherham game ,But Saturday was just a big step in the wrong direction for me ....

OUT OUT OUT OUT

Yeah, but you didn't though did you?

You're like that compulsive liar on Phoenix Nights.

What next?

Are you going seeing Chuck Norris about some paint?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:15 - Jan 7 with 1149 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:03 - Jan 7 by BigDaveMyCock

Yeah, but you didn't though did you?

You're like that compulsive liar on Phoenix Nights.

What next?

Are you going seeing Chuck Norris about some paint?

Just another crazy idiot on this message board ,
I have no idea what you are on about you Twonk !!!

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:15 - Jan 7 with 1133 viewssweetcorn

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 10:53 - Jan 7 by paulscho

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

OUT OUT OUT OUT

zzzzzzzzz.

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:16 - Jan 7 with 1145 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:15 - Jan 7 by paulscho

Just another crazy idiot on this message board ,
I have no idea what you are on about you Twonk !!!

I called you a fookin liar.

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:22 - Jan 7 with 1132 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:16 - Jan 7 by BigDaveMyCock

I called you a fookin liar.

Ok good ,well done you Twonk ,
Now grow up

livinginadalewonderland

Login to get fewer ads

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:27 - Jan 7 with 1120 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:22 - Jan 7 by paulscho

Ok good ,well done you Twonk ,
Now grow up

Ha, ha. I'm being told to grow up by somebody who pretends to have meetings with the Chairman!! Brilliant.

Why do feel the need to lie?

(a) Unhappy with your lot in life, it empowers you?
(b) Genuine psychiatric problems?
(c) Small dick?

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:28 - Jan 7 with 1115 viewssandylaner1

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

OUT OUT OUT OUT

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:34 - Jan 7 with 1100 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:27 - Jan 7 by BigDaveMyCock

Ha, ha. I'm being told to grow up by somebody who pretends to have meetings with the Chairman!! Brilliant.

Why do feel the need to lie?

(a) Unhappy with your lot in life, it empowers you?
(b) Genuine psychiatric problems?
(c) Small dick?

Did you not read it Twonker ,said i had a chat ,anyway obviously over your head and actually did`nt want to put what was said as it would be unfair ,
Like i said " World on his Shoulders "

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:48 - Jan 7 with 1059 viewssweetcorn

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:34 - Jan 7 by paulscho

Did you not read it Twonker ,said i had a chat ,anyway obviously over your head and actually did`nt want to put what was said as it would be unfair ,

Unfair or never actually happened?

My monies on the latter.

Paulscho OUT OUT OUT OUT.

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:51 - Jan 7 with 1060 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:34 - Jan 7 by paulscho

No you didn't.

Apparently compulsive liars are so deluded (not diluted) and caught up in their lies that they can become aggressive when challenged about their lies. It's because telling lies is the only thing that gives them any type of self-respect and standing. Thus, once they are challenged they defend the lie as if they are true and it's their integrity that is in question not the fact that they're a bit sad.

Why do you feel the need to call me a twonk?
Do you have normal human relationships?

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:07 - Jan 7 with 1032 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 11:51 - Jan 7 by BigDaveMyCock

No you didn't.

Apparently compulsive liars are so deluded (not diluted) and caught up in their lies that they can become aggressive when challenged about their lies. It's because telling lies is the only thing that gives them any type of self-respect and standing. Thus, once they are challenged they defend the lie as if they are true and it's their integrity that is in question not the fact that they're a bit sad.

Why do you feel the need to call me a twonk?
Do you have normal human relationships?

No idea who you are ,and actually not getting much common out of you ,
You appear to have learning difficulties ,pop to the Doctors big boy get some pills ....Twonk

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:20 - Jan 7 with 1013 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:07 - Jan 7 by paulscho

No idea who you are ,and actually not getting much common out of you ,
You appear to have learning difficulties ,pop to the Doctors big boy get some pills ....Twonk

Also, avoiding the issue is a common trait of compulsive liars.

Ask yourself this question:-

Did I really, really, really have a chat with the Chairman?

Then ask yourself this question:-

Given that I didn't really have a chat with the Chairman, what compels me too come on a forum and tell a lie that I have? What makes me be a troll?

(a) underachievement?
(b) psychiatric problems?
(c) a really tiny dick?

We're soon to have voting buttons on this forum. Of the three reasons why you are a sad liar listed above, what do you reckon people will vote for the most?

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:29 - Jan 7 with 980 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:20 - Jan 7 by BigDaveMyCock

Also, avoiding the issue is a common trait of compulsive liars.

Ask yourself this question:-

Did I really, really, really have a chat with the Chairman?

Then ask yourself this question:-

Given that I didn't really have a chat with the Chairman, what compels me too come on a forum and tell a lie that I have? What makes me be a troll?

(a) underachievement?
(b) psychiatric problems?
(c) a really tiny dick?

We're soon to have voting buttons on this forum. Of the three reasons why you are a sad liar listed above, what do you reckon people will vote for the most?

Grow up you Twonk ,
Beleive what you want in your small little world ,
Perhaps you should read what i wrote a few times ,not going into your head ...twonker

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:32 - Jan 7 with 977 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:29 - Jan 7 by paulscho

Grow up you Twonk ,
Beleive what you want in your small little world ,
Perhaps you should read what i wrote a few times ,not going into your head ...twonker

Ha, ha, ha,

You're rubbish.

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:40 - Jan 7 with 961 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:32 - Jan 7 by BigDaveMyCock

Ha, ha, ha,

You're rubbish.

Read it again ,
Like i said had a chat with him ,
My words to him looks like you have the world on your shoulders ,
To which he agreed !!!!

Now thats my last words to you ....Twonk of all Twonkers !!!!

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:50 - Jan 7 with 938 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:40 - Jan 7 by paulscho

Read it again ,
Like i said had a chat with him ,
My words to him looks like you have the world on your shoulders ,
To which he agreed !!!!

Now thats my last words to you ....Twonk of all Twonkers !!!!

Some people think it's better to take a softly, softly approach to liars primarily for the reasons highlighted above. You know the score, it's not their fault, it's a deep underlying problem that compels them to do it etc etc.

I don't.

YOU DIDN'T HAVE A CHAT WITH THE CHAIRMAN AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE ON HERE PRETENDING YOU DID IS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SAD.

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:18 - Jan 7 with 894 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:50 - Jan 7 by BigDaveMyCock

Some people think it's better to take a softly, softly approach to liars primarily for the reasons highlighted above. You know the score, it's not their fault, it's a deep underlying problem that compels them to do it etc etc.

I don't.

YOU DIDN'T HAVE A CHAT WITH THE CHAIRMAN AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE ON HERE PRETENDING YOU DID IS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SAD.

Unfortunatly for you i did and do actually regularly ,he drinks in a couple of the pubs i go in ,and i am not freightened to compliment him just like i did on his return on Saturday the 29th on the evening of the return from the Bradford game ,Infact three of us gave him a whole hearted thankyou as the team had given us a thouroughly enjoyable day out at Bradford and he was as proud as punch ,
Now like i said please don`t doubt me but unfortunatly for you the Village idiot it appears to be struggling to go into yout twonky little shell like ...
Like i said "World on his shoulders "

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:24 - Jan 7 with 878 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:18 - Jan 7 by paulscho

Unfortunatly for you i did and do actually regularly ,he drinks in a couple of the pubs i go in ,and i am not freightened to compliment him just like i did on his return on Saturday the 29th on the evening of the return from the Bradford game ,Infact three of us gave him a whole hearted thankyou as the team had given us a thouroughly enjoyable day out at Bradford and he was as proud as punch ,
Now like i said please don`t doubt me but unfortunatly for you the Village idiot it appears to be struggling to go into yout twonky little shell like ...
Like i said "World on his shoulders "

Oh, I do doubt you. One of things that makes me doubt you is that you insist on ending every post with 'world on his shoulders'. It reveals your motives.

Anyway, name the pub.

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:40 - Jan 7 with 849 viewspaulscho

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:24 - Jan 7 by BigDaveMyCock

Oh, I do doubt you. One of things that makes me doubt you is that you insist on ending every post with 'world on his shoulders'. It reveals your motives.

Anyway, name the pub.

What last night ,or on the 29th ,2 different pubs actually
Thats it exactly "world on his shoulders"
Said my last word to you on this ,
You don`t beleive me ,so no point getting yourself frustrated .

livinginadalewonderland

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:55 - Jan 7 with 831 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:40 - Jan 7 by paulscho

Not willing to name the pub that you had a chat with the Chairman in last night. Of course you're not.

I'm not frustrated, I'm fookin relentless.

You my friend are telling porky pies.

Pathetic and sad.

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 14:11 - Jan 7 with 807 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 13:40 - Jan 7 by paulscho

There's a bloke called footycrazyrafc who has just posted and he writes suspiciously as bad as you do. All them 'n's'.

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 15:51 - Jan 7 with 756 viewsstuartcryer

Its time to stop protecting this Manager ,Simple answer Coleman OUT on 12:50 - Jan 7 by BigDaveMyCock

I don't.

actually i know paulsho drinks in same pubs as cd so i would believe him first over any other pillock on here youtell it as it is paulschobut think you are wasting time with these idiots just let them stay in their own little rosy world where everything is perfect then allow them to press panic button when all goes wrong

keep it up scho

wardle blue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024