Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
should apologise 19:52 - Dec 12 with 4198 viewsSwanfan1

ML and the team should apologize to the fans for travelling all the way to Switzerland to watch a team that is not looking for a win but rather just wanna pass it around....

embarrassing !

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

should apologise on 19:53 - Dec 12 with 3001 viewsJackfath

They didnt have to go.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

should apologise on 19:57 - Dec 12 with 2941 viewsDarran

should apologise on 19:53 - Dec 12 by Jackfath

They didnt have to go.

They don't have to go out on the piss tonight to celebrate getting through either.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

should apologise on 19:58 - Dec 12 with 2918 viewsItchySphincter

I'm sure those who went to see us qualify are busy protesting right now.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

should apologise on 19:58 - Dec 12 with 2919 viewsNOTRAC

Our goalie played well tonight.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

should apologise on 19:59 - Dec 12 with 2907 viewsC_jack

He should apologise to the rest of the fan base for the stupidity of some our support as well.

What other things should ML apologise for? answers on a postcard!

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

should apologise on 20:00 - Dec 12 with 2883 viewsJackanapes

should apologise on 19:59 - Dec 12 by C_jack

He should apologise to the rest of the fan base for the stupidity of some our support as well.

What other things should ML apologise for? answers on a postcard!

He shouldn't have got us into Europe mun. Too many games too many injuries. We will never qualify for Europe at this rate.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 20:01]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

should apologise on 20:01 - Dec 12 with 2863 viewsItchySphincter

He should apologise for getting through to the knockout competition of the Europa League for the first time. B@stard.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

should apologise on 20:02 - Dec 12 with 2840 viewsTrundle10

They didnt have to go.

They don't have to stay in their seats for the full 90 mins at a home game either.
Login to get fewer ads

should apologise on 20:06 - Dec 12 with 2782 viewsraynor94

Embarrassing? god we don't half have some nuggets

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

should apologise on 20:10 - Dec 12 with 2726 viewsTownhill_Hilton

For what. Clueless
should apologise on 20:12 - Dec 12 with 2692 viewsJJJack

They didnt have to go.

Innit. Boohoo, the poor buggers who can afford to spunk £1k+ a fortnight before Xmas to go yodelling around in the Alps. My heart bleeds for them.
should apologise on 20:15 - Dec 12 with 2663 viewsmonmouth

Alternatively anyone who thinks we were going to out there and go full throttle and attack should get their stupid fecking heads read.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

should apologise on 20:16 - Dec 12 with 2640 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dear Swansea City Fans,

I realise now that being comfortably mid table in the Premier League and through to the post-Christmas rounds of a European competition for the first time in this club's history has been a trial for you all. I mistakenly thought that the whole point of being a football fan was to see your team progress as far as possible in every competition they play in. I now realise that this was an unforgivable error on my part.

While I accept that some of our performances this season have lacked the consistency and dare I say, sparkle of previous seasons, I did think that you'd take into account or huge amount of games and our small budget and go with the flow and cut us a bit of slack when the extra games started to take their toll a bit.

I apologise sincerely for what I know now is the obvious and unending pain I've caused all Swansea City fans for guiding you to the most successful period in your club's 101 year history.

I hope you can forgive me.

Yours

Michael Laudrup.

Poll: Tory leader

should apologise on 20:18 - Dec 12 with 2591 viewsLeonisGod

Don't be such a bellend. Fantastic achievement for the club, so tonight we should celebrate.

Tomorrow we can worry about the fact that, by and large, the quality team play we have become used to has disappeared. Hopefully a little focus now on the prem will sort us out.
should apologise on 20:18 - Dec 12 with 2583 viewsDarran

should apologise on 20:16 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

Dear Swansea City Fans,

I realise now that being comfortably mid table in the Premier League and through to the post-Christmas rounds of a European competition for the first time in this club's history has been a trial for you all. I mistakenly thought that the whole point of being a football fan was to see your team progress as far as possible in every competition they play in. I now realise that this was an unforgivable error on my part.

While I accept that some of our performances this season have lacked the consistency and dare I say, sparkle of previous seasons, I did think that you'd take into account or huge amount of games and our small budget and go with the flow and cut us a bit of slack when the extra games started to take their toll a bit.

I apologise sincerely for what I know now is the obvious and unending pain I've caused all Swansea City fans for guiding you to the most successful period in your club's 101 year history.

Yours

Michael Laudrup.

I just read a comment on Amy's Facebook.

In January I'd f*ck off tiendelli,JDG,Vasquez if he don't pick his game up and loan out bony!!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

should apologise on 20:20 - Dec 12 with 2560 viewsViking_Jack

Dear Swansea City Fans,

Yours

Michael Laudrup.

Haha, great post

Better a brief spell of honour than a long rule of shame

should apologise on 20:23 - Dec 12 with 2511 viewsscottishjack

Dear Swansea City Fans,

Yours

Michael Laudrup.

should apologise on 20:23 - Dec 12 with 2509 viewsSpratty

Personally still waiting for my apology for that dull Malmo game where I had a fantastic few days in Copenhagen.

Valencia not too bad but could have got us seats a bit closer to the pitch and the sun was a bit too hot.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2013 20:25]
should apologise on 20:33 - Dec 12 with 2420 viewsLeonisGod

should apologise on 20:23 - Dec 12 by Spratty

Personally still waiting for my apology for that dull Malmo game where I had a fantastic few days in Copenhagen.

Valencia not too bad but could have got us seats a bit closer to the pitch and the sun was a bit too hot.

What?!! You mean the club didn't provide parasols in Valencia? Boooo, Jenkins out!
should apologise on 21:18 - Dec 12 with 2197 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Dear Swansea City Fans,

Yours

Michael Laudrup.

Class post /There are some ignorant(in the football supporting way)so called swans fans whe have so short or no memories of life before the premiership.
Who think that life is win win win/ wake up and realize who we are and what we have done and become in a very short time . A few bad performances and you want to crucify the manager and team to such a excesive and underserving way.
In the last 32 of a major european competition/Mid in the premiership/major british cup winners/ And still not good enough for you.They had better go and support one of the top 4/ Or should that be go back to supporting one of the top 4 they probably was before we got to the premiership. BE ASHAMED VERY ASHAMED.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

should apologise on 19:52 - Dec 14 with 1701 viewsDull1Thomas

should apologise on 20:23 - Dec 12 by Spratty

i'm just getting over the Romania game when the players (bar Chico) didn't even walk over to the end of the game -there's always something new to take its place.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

should apologise on 01:58 - Dec 15 with 1523 viewsDavillin

What a pisspoor choice of a user name. Swanfan1, indeed.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

should apologise on 08:48 - Dec 15 with 1450 viewsBatterseajack

No apology, just a mention that he recognises that was a poor performance in his post match interview which he probably already has done. Fact of the matter is, he has to use his resources carefully with all the games coming up around Xmas. I'm fairly certain that should our amount of fixtures be reduced we would have more consistently good performances like or maybe even better than last season.
should apologise on 09:11 - Dec 15 with 1415 viewsmonmouth

should apologise on 08:48 - Dec 15 by Batterseajack

No apology, just a mention that he recognises that was a poor performance in his post match interview which he probably already has done. Fact of the matter is, he has to use his resources carefully with all the games coming up around Xmas. I'm fairly certain that should our amount of fixtures be reduced we would have more consistently good performances like or maybe even better than last season.

Don't you come on here with your reasoned supported arguments.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

should apologise on 10:50 - Dec 15 with 1323 viewsWarwickHunt

What really p1sses me off is other managers who try to stop us playing by using filthy, underhand tactics like six across the middle cluttering up the midfield and closing us down at every opportunity. Some of them (especially those teams packed with £20m + players) even try to score goals against us. Unbelievable! What a bunch of b@stards!

Don't they know we're Swansea CIty and we have f*ckwit fans to please every match?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024