Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
should apologise 19:52 - Dec 12 with 4206 viewsSwanfan1

ML and the team should apologize to the fans for travelling all the way to Switzerland to watch a team that is not looking for a win but rather just wanna pass it around....

embarrassing !

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

should apologise on 11:18 - Dec 15 with 639 viewsmonmouth

should apologise on 10:50 - Dec 15 by WarwickHunt

What really p1sses me off is other managers who try to stop us playing by using filthy, underhand tactics like six across the middle cluttering up the midfield and closing us down at every opportunity. Some of them (especially those teams packed with £20m + players) even try to score goals against us. Unbelievable! What a bunch of b@stards!

Don't they know we're Swansea CIty and we have f*ckwit fans to please every match?

You're talking bollocks

They need to be pleased every second, like goldfish. A match is a whole vista of moaning opportunities, even if the eventual score is 4-0.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

should apologise on 11:22 - Dec 15 with 634 viewsClinton

should apologise on 20:16 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

Dear Swansea City Fans,

I realise now that being comfortably mid table in the Premier League and through to the post-Christmas rounds of a European competition for the first time in this club's history has been a trial for you all. I mistakenly thought that the whole point of being a football fan was to see your team progress as far as possible in every competition they play in. I now realise that this was an unforgivable error on my part.

While I accept that some of our performances this season have lacked the consistency and dare I say, sparkle of previous seasons, I did think that you'd take into account or huge amount of games and our small budget and go with the flow and cut us a bit of slack when the extra games started to take their toll a bit.

I apologise sincerely for what I know now is the obvious and unending pain I've caused all Swansea City fans for guiding you to the most successful period in your club's 101 year history.

I hope you can forgive me.

Yours

Michael Laudrup.

Dear Michael

Apology accepted, but why didn't you do something about the fog and sub zero temperatures. Say sorry you b@stard.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

should apologise on 11:29 - Dec 15 with 625 viewsSpratty

should apologise on 11:22 - Dec 15 by Clinton

Dear Michael

Apology accepted, but why didn't you do something about the fog and sub zero temperatures. Say sorry you b@stard.

Still laughing over ECB's letter - classic
should apologise on 11:31 - Dec 15 with 623 viewsexiledclaseboy

should apologise on 11:29 - Dec 15 by Spratty

Still laughing over ECB's letter - classic

I'm told someone on Facebook linked to it and thought it was a genuine letter written by the man Laudrup himself. "Seems legit" were the words used. I sh*t you not.

Poll: Tory leader

should apologise on 11:39 - Dec 15 with 607 viewsWarwickHunt

should apologise on 11:31 - Dec 15 by exiledclaseboy

I'm told someone on Facebook linked to it and thought it was a genuine letter written by the man Laudrup himself. "Seems legit" were the words used. I sh*t you not.

Why am I not surprised?
should apologise on 11:50 - Dec 15 with 592 viewsDarran

should apologise on 11:39 - Dec 15 by WarwickHunt

Why am I not surprised?

Some people will never be happy though and that's the way it's always been and always will be.
Some people weren't happy and reckoned we didn't deserve it when we finished third under Jackett to be promoted,even though the rules stated 46 games earlier that if you finished third you get promoted.

Some weird f*cks out there.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

should apologise on 12:24 - Dec 15 with 551 viewsFlashberryjack

should apologise on 20:16 - Dec 12 by exiledclaseboy

Dear Swansea City Fans,

I realise now that being comfortably mid table in the Premier League and through to the post-Christmas rounds of a European competition for the first time in this club's history has been a trial for you all. I mistakenly thought that the whole point of being a football fan was to see your team progress as far as possible in every competition they play in. I now realise that this was an unforgivable error on my part.

While I accept that some of our performances this season have lacked the consistency and dare I say, sparkle of previous seasons, I did think that you'd take into account or huge amount of games and our small budget and go with the flow and cut us a bit of slack when the extra games started to take their toll a bit.

I apologise sincerely for what I know now is the obvious and unending pain I've caused all Swansea City fans for guiding you to the most successful period in your club's 101 year history.

I hope you can forgive me.

Yours

Michael Laudrup.

Top post

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

should apologise on 13:42 - Dec 15 with 519 viewsSpratty

should apologise on 11:39 - Dec 15 by WarwickHunt

Why am I not surprised?

Still keeping a low profile since I posted a facebook mock up on here from Laudrup's daughter when soeone insulted her and I thought I would say what she could not. Mortified when it was taken seriously
Login to get fewer ads

should apologise on 11:04 - Dec 16 with 469 viewsChief

im seeing both sides to this argument, personally I don't think the team automatically owe us anything, the fact is I went his trip for my own reasons, not too get some adjuration from the players / staff.

HOWEVER, considering we didn't play well, but still went through, the attitude of the players towards those who did travel could have been better, especially when you saw the st gallen players look as if they really appreciated the support of their fans. you could have sworn we were the team who didn't progress

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024