Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread 01:17 - Dec 4 with 19281 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25115747

1950's North Bank v Newcastle

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:13 - Dec 4 with 1870 viewsblaine_scfc

The striking situation is getting very worrying now
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:14 - Dec 4 with 1865 viewsgrimsbyjack

Poz getting a right talking to from ML.
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:14 - Dec 4 with 1862 viewsmikecph

I have always rooted for Dyer as a forward :D He just has to not get overeager but he has the pace and technique to be really dangerous :)
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:14 - Dec 4 with 1835 viewsmikecph

Really sad for Vasquez though as this was his big chance for a breakthrough.
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:15 - Dec 4 with 1830 viewsgrimsbyjack

Vaz off
Dyer on
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:15 - Dec 4 with 1815 viewsmikecph

Good tackle Davies!
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:16 - Dec 4 with 1804 viewswaynekerr55

Another soft tissue injury...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:17 - Dec 4 with 1786 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:16 - Dec 4 by waynekerr55

Another soft tissue injury...

Isn't Michu's a joint problem?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:17 - Dec 4 with 1773 viewsPlasticman

we really have bad luck with injuries to the strikers right now :(

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:17 - Dec 4 with 1767 viewsmikecph

Yeah maybe they should have a look at their warm-up routines -.-
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:18 - Dec 4 with 1756 viewsmikecph

3 more weeks and we will see Tremmel as striker! :D
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:20 - Dec 4 with 1726 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:17 - Dec 4 by Banosswan

Isn't Michu's a joint problem?

Yeah, but look at the injuries:

Bony - Hammy
Rangel - Calf
Vasquez - groin
pablo - both thighs

A bit of a pattern emerging...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:23 - Dec 4 with 1683 viewsBanosswan

Commentator doing my head in, DeGuzMAN

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:30 - Dec 4 with 1588 viewssnork44

That's nothing you should hear the knob commentating for Talkshyte,he called Lloyd Dyer instead of Nathan
[Post edited 5 Dec 2013 4:15]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:32 - Dec 4 with 1572 viewsVetchitBack

Similar to the back post comments we never get enough bodies in the box quick enough

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:32 - Dec 4 with 1564 viewsmikecph

Haha Dyer!!! Told you SOOO! :D
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:32 - Dec 4 with 1560 viewsBanosswan

Wahooo!

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:32 - Dec 4 with 1560 viewsgrimsbyjack

Dyer
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:34 - Dec 4 with 1497 viewsmikecph

Yaaay good half Swansea! :D
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:34 - Dec 4 with 1485 viewsPlasticman

nice to be the team that nicks a goal right before half time for once :D

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:35 - Dec 4 with 1474 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:20 - Dec 4 by waynekerr55

Yeah, but look at the injuries:

Bony - Hammy
Rangel - Calf
Vasquez - groin
pablo - both thighs

A bit of a pattern emerging...

We're ok above the waist.

Funny ol' game.
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:36 - Dec 4 with 1439 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:30 - Dec 4 by snork44

That's nothing you should hear the knob commentating for Talkshyte,he called Lloyd Dyer instead of Nathan
[Post edited 5 Dec 2013 4:15]

Brian Laudrup won't be happy.
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:36 - Dec 4 with 1439 viewsorion3016

Good technique for finish

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:36 - Dec 4 with 1437 viewsmikecph

Hope we get Lamah or Routledge on early instead of Hernandez or Poz as neither has really played their best game tonight :) And move Dyer up front he is the only one on team now that remotely resembles a striker xD
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:37 - Dec 4 with 1418 viewsVetchitBack

We been a different team today. Certainly different to much of this season. We're playing to our strengths - quick-tempo attacking. Excellent. And without recognised/experienced strikers.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024