Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread 01:17 - Dec 4 with 19278 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25115747

1950's North Bank v Newcastle

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:53 - Dec 4 with 2018 viewsLiam12345

Vorm, Tiendalli, Chico, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, de Guzman, Shelvey, Pozuelo, Hernandez, Vazquez.

Subs: Tremmel, Amat, Taylor, Britton, Routledge, Lamah, Dyer.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:54 - Dec 4 with 2012 viewsSwansNZ

No backup striker

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:56 - Dec 4 with 1996 viewsLiam12345

roll on monday when michu is back and hull can start shitting them selves

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:57 - Dec 4 with 1986 viewsOdgaard

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:54 - Dec 4 by SwansNZ

No backup striker

I think that Lamah can play as a striker, so can Rout or Dyer..
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:57 - Dec 4 with 1985 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:56 - Dec 4 by Liam12345

FFS, we have a game tonight mun - the way you are talking, we might as well not bother

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:58 - Dec 4 with 1979 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:57 - Dec 4 by Odgaard

I think that Lamah can play as a striker, so can Rout or Dyer..

or Shelvey maybe, or just an attacking line, rather than an out and out striker

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 19:02 - Dec 4 with 1943 viewsblaine_scfc

Not liking that team at all. Pozuelo on the wing, not much pace on flanks and up front. Laudrup knows best though! Come on the swans!
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 19:22 - Dec 4 with 1833 viewsVetchitBack

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 16:11 - Dec 4 by SWANZF4N

cabaye is a dirty fecker - should have been sent off last time we payed them at home

If you consider Cabaye dirty what categorisation is left for Tiote?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 19:26 - Dec 4 with 1809 viewsdeanscfc

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 18:56 - Dec 4 by Liam12345

Laudrup didn't even sound confident that Michu would be back so soon...
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 19:45 - Dec 4 with 1689 viewsmikecph

Good luck Swansea!!! :)
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 19:54 - Dec 4 with 1638 viewsmikecph

Good start for Swansea.
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 19:57 - Dec 4 with 1613 viewsmikecph

Yaay - I've got the forum to myself tonight :D
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 19:58 - Dec 4 with 1609 viewsmikecph

Shelvey very good again tonight :)
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 19:58 - Dec 4 with 1604 viewsmikecph

Omg, nice save Vorm! :O
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:04 - Dec 4 with 1560 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 19:58 - Dec 4 by mikecph

Shelvey very good again tonight :)

He is

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:05 - Dec 4 with 1522 viewsVetchitBack

Shelvey seems to not only to attack well but to raise the game of others as well.

Hi Mike!

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:05 - Dec 4 with 1516 viewsmikecph

Good start Vasquez :) And Shelvey is so commanding in midfield - almost transformed since he was moved higher up the field :)
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:06 - Dec 4 with 1513 viewsmikecph

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:05 - Dec 4 by VetchitBack

Shelvey seems to not only to attack well but to raise the game of others as well.

Hi Mike!

Hi there! :D
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:07 - Dec 4 with 1505 viewsDavillin

FAR POST! When are the Swans going to have someone at the far post during attacks? To take crosses, to pick up rebounds.

We gave up at least two goals in this game so far because we never have an attacker on the FAR POST!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:09 - Dec 4 with 1496 viewsmikecph

Hernandez doesn't seem to have hit his mark yet - think Lamah would do good in a game like this - but will probably be Routledge on about 60-65 min instead of Hernandez :)
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:10 - Dec 4 with 1484 viewsmikecph

Poz is a little sloppy tonight as well xD
The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:12 - Dec 4 with 1459 viewsVetchitBack

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:07 - Dec 4 by Davillin

FAR POST! When are the Swans going to have someone at the far post during attacks? To take crosses, to pick up rebounds.

We gave up at least two goals in this game so far because we never have an attacker on the FAR POST!

Was just going to post this (puns eh?).

Must be to do with Laudrup's "narrow wingers" tactics.

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:12 - Dec 4 with 1456 viewscentrestandswan

Newcastle are now pushing up on us more not letting us settle

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:13 - Dec 4 with 1452 viewsBanosswan

Oooohhhhh bollocks!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Newcastle United Matchday/Night Thread on 20:13 - Dec 4 with 1450 viewsmikecph

Omg Vasquez having trouble!!! Hope for Dyer then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024