Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO The folks against the goal music... 17:23 - Oct 19 with 5346 viewssidekick_jack

Did you hear 15,000 fans singing along to it today? hahaha

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 18:04 - Oct 19 with 4188 viewsDarran

Four times I had to hear that today.
F*cking tamping I am.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 18:22 - Oct 19 with 4139 viewssidekick_jack

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 18:04 - Oct 19 by Darran

F*cking tamping I am.

Innit! F*ckin' disgrace like!

[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 18:23]
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 19:04 - Oct 19 with 4069 viewsborinifanclub

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 18:04 - Oct 19 by Darran

F*cking tamping I am.

At least I know all the words
We hate Cardiff we hate Cardiff
Repeat until opposition kick off
(Like on here init)

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 19:24 - Oct 19 with 4039 viewsStanners

Lots has been said about goal music but I am ok with it

The screamer tho needs a good kick up the back side

It wasn't funny at first and it still ain't funny
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 19:27 - Oct 19 with 4025 viewsNeath_Jack

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 19:24 - Oct 19 by Stanners

Lots has been said about goal music but I am ok with it

The screamer tho needs a good kick up the back side

It wasn't funny at first and it still ain't funny

Do you know what, i didnt notice it once. Not sure what they were playing but the east were doing the clap clap clap, CITY chant straight after, so not sure who was singing along to it or what tune it was?

Insert witty STD type reply due to the word clap.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 19:31 - Oct 19 with 4009 viewsStanners

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 19:27 - Oct 19 by Neath_Jack

Do you know what, i didnt notice it once. Not sure what they were playing but the east were doing the clap clap clap, CITY chant straight after, so not sure who was singing along to it or what tune it was?

Insert witty STD type reply due to the word clap.

Same here

Just about heard it but couldn't make put what was being played
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 19:33 - Oct 19 with 3998 viewsairedale

Did anyoine hear "Bring back Di Canio"
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 23:08 - Oct 19 with 3939 viewsSpringHeeledJack

Re: bring back Di Canio — the only original chant I've ever heard originate from the West Stand. Don't think many in the East heard it.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2013 23:10]

@SwanThisDay

Login to get fewer ads

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 12:45 - Oct 20 with 3780 viewsmawdlamjack

kin loved it,can't hear it often enough, would love to hear it first half as well though
[Post edited 20 Oct 2013 12:45]

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 12:49 - Oct 20 with 3768 viewsAl_Bundy

No issues with the goal music..

But that "beautiful day" song at the end of the match is well outdated and stale now.

Cringe worthy at best...
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 13:00 - Oct 20 with 3748 viewsmawdlamjack

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 12:49 - Oct 20 by Al_Bundy

But that "beautiful day" song at the end of the match is well outdated and stale now.

Cringe worthy at best...

nah mate, it summed up the day perfectly, what with us scoring 4 and our 6 fingered cousins shipping 4 - loved it.

at the mo we need the music as the fans are too quiet, first half yesterday was like being in a graveyard,even 2nd half we only made a noise when we scored,atmosphere crap lately.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 13:20 - Oct 20 with 3716 viewsjackharris

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 19:33 - Oct 19 by airedale

Did anyoine hear "Bring back Di Canio"

Yes, we song it in the North West corner and some of them went absolutely nuts. The stewards had to fill up the fenced off segregation area. They got so wound up it was comical! They bit far to easily.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 14:23 - Oct 20 with 3676 viewsAl_Bundy

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 13:00 - Oct 20 by mawdlamjack

nah mate, it summed up the day perfectly, what with us scoring 4 and our 6 fingered cousins shipping 4 - loved it.

at the mo we need the music as the fans are too quiet, first half yesterday was like being in a graveyard,even 2nd half we only made a noise when we scored,atmosphere crap lately.

Think we need to move away from the Real Radio play list

Jolly tunes from this century would be good
[Post edited 20 Oct 2013 14:23]
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 16:24 - Oct 20 with 3616 viewsC_jack

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 12:49 - Oct 20 by Al_Bundy

Cringe worthy at best...

My word. Is nothing at this club sacred?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 18:01 - Oct 20 with 3561 viewsAl_Bundy

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 16:24 - Oct 20 by C_jack

My word. Is nothing at this club sacred?

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 08:49 - Oct 21 with 3450 viewsnumbers123

I also didnt hear the music today. After the goals everyone around me went nuts then started chanting 'clap clap city'. during the 4th goal i could see the people in the west doing the silly arm movement to the silly song so realised it had been played.

didnt realy notice it on motd either. seems to have hit a happy medium. I dont like the music but my gripe was that it was being played loud and as soon as we scored, which stoped us celebrating however we liked.

suppose the families and the children in the other stands like to dance around to it so it looks like it will please everybody this way.
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 09:34 - Oct 21 with 3431 viewsMorfa_Same

It may not be audible in the East stand but we're still being subjected to it in the West. Does nobody at the club listen to the fans?

Just shut the fecking music up.
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 09:42 - Oct 21 with 3421 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

People seem to be getting confused which isn't surprising considering the average IQ on this site, those who want the music got rid of aren't do so because we don’t want to celebrate a goal, more so that the music is totally irrelevant and in no way required at that point in time.

It’s not a hard concept to grasp, no music doesn't equal no goals, it just means we don’t look like numptie no-marks from the valleys having a jolly to some nonsense song.

Poll: What would you rather see.....

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 09:53 - Oct 21 with 3407 viewsWarwickHunt

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 09:42 - Oct 21 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

People seem to be getting confused which isn't surprising considering the average IQ on this site, those who want the music got rid of aren't do so because we don’t want to celebrate a goal, more so that the music is totally irrelevant and in no way required at that point in time.

It’s not a hard concept to grasp, no music doesn't equal no goals, it just means we don’t look like numptie no-marks from the valleys having a jolly to some nonsense song.

"It’s not a hard concept to grasp, no music doesn't equal no goals, it just means we don’t look like numptie no-marks from the valleys having a jolly to some nonsense song."

Innit. We're Premier League not Barry F*cking Town.
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 09:57 - Oct 21 with 3395 viewsDarran

I don't believe that anyone with more than one brain cell really gives a f^ck.

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 09:59 - Oct 21 with 3387 viewsmonmouth

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 09:42 - Oct 21 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

Quite. The smugness of the 'goal music = goals' bunch is hilarious. That is the only time there is noise in the stadium, so is really the only time we don't need the music. Perhaps we should have 'der der der, der der der' when it is as quiet as the grave and that would get all the pro-music crowd giving us their pavlovian response when the team needs it more?

It's a load of w**k, it belongs in league 1 and it is unnecessary. The only argument is, WHEN we score:

Goal music
No Goal music
Don't care.

Personally I can live with it easily as I'm too busy shouting myself hoarse (although the particular moronic unimaginative tune is irritating, they play it for everything, even at twickenham for england tries ffs) but am definitely on the get shot of it side of don't care, simply because it is a wholly unneccessary OPTION after a goal is scored.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:00 - Oct 21 with 3382 viewsmonmouth

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 09:57 - Oct 21 by Darran

You don't think Warwick , FoD, the other 75% that voted against or I have more than one brain cell, but can type on a keyboard?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:01 - Oct 21 with 3379 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

Another well thought out and coherent argument - I bow down to your intellectual superiority.

Poll: What would you rather see.....

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:02 - Oct 21 with 3373 viewsWarwickHunt

More mayo in that prawn sandwich, sir?
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:02 - Oct 21 with 3371 viewsDarran

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:00 - Oct 21 by monmouth

You don't think Warwick , FoD, the other 75% that voted against or I have more than one brain cell, but can type on a keyboard?

Oh yeah I forgot the majority of our fans want rid.

I was in the stadium Saturday and apparently they played it four times,I didn't hear it once though I was too busy going mental.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024