Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO The folks against the goal music... 17:23 - Oct 19 with 5497 viewssidekick_jack

Did you hear 15,000 fans singing along to it today? hahaha

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:03 - Oct 21 with 1207 viewsWarwickHunt

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:00 - Oct 21 by monmouth

You don't think Warwick , FoD, the other 75% that voted against or I have more than one brain cell, but can type on a keyboard?

He's on the blob.
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:03 - Oct 21 with 1204 viewsmonmouth

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:02 - Oct 21 by Darran

Oh yeah I forgot the majority of our fans want rid.

I was in the stadium Saturday and apparently they played it four times,I didn't hear it once though I was too busy going mental.

and its only your view that counts?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:04 - Oct 21 with 1203 viewsDarran

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:01 - Oct 21 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

Another well thought out and coherent argument - I bow down to your intellectual superiority.

Aye and you don't stop f*cking moaning.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:05 - Oct 21 with 1201 viewsWarwickHunt

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:02 - Oct 21 by Darran

Oh yeah I forgot the majority of our fans want rid.

I was in the stadium Saturday and apparently they played it four times,I didn't hear it once though I was too busy going mental.

Your ears are f*cked, Dar. All that adolescent heavy metal guff, probably.
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:05 - Oct 21 with 1199 viewsDarran

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:02 - Oct 21 by WarwickHunt

More mayo in that prawn sandwich, sir?

What did you have a pie and a pint?

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:07 - Oct 21 with 1192 viewsDarran

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:03 - Oct 21 by monmouth

and its only your view that counts?

Absolutely not but if you want to believe that the majority of Swans fans want to get rid of it because a few people voted in a poll on Planetswans you carry on but really isn't the case.

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:11 - Oct 21 with 1181 viewsWarwickHunt

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:05 - Oct 21 by Darran

What did you have a pie and a pint?

Got gravy on my muffler, had to wipe it off with my flat cap.

Up the Swans!
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:13 - Oct 21 with 1172 viewsmonmouth

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:07 - Oct 21 by Darran

Absolutely not but if you want to believe that the majority of Swans fans want to get rid of it because a few people voted in a poll on Planetswans you carry on but really isn't the case.

Ah, but that is a wholly different argument. I don't. It was a response to your brain cell comment that 70% of posters on here only have one....actually thinking about it....

Anyway, I'm having to do some work today and am pretty f**ked off about it, so I thought arguing on this was a more pleasing option. You're wrong mate, it needs to go pronto, or at least be changed to something that doesn't get on my tits.

Login to get fewer ads

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:16 - Oct 21 with 1158 viewsDarran

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:13 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Ah, but that is a wholly different argument. I don't. It was a response to your brain cell comment that 70% of posters on here only have one....actually thinking about it....

Anyway, I'm having to do some work today and am pretty f**ked off about it, so I thought arguing on this was a more pleasing option. You're wrong mate, it needs to go pronto, or at least be changed to something that doesn't get on my tits.

So you'd be happy with goal music as long as it was a different toon?

Love you Monny.

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:19 - Oct 21 with 1154 viewsmonmouth

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:16 - Oct 21 by Darran

Love you Monny.

Aye, as long as it was something by Mozart.

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:20 - Oct 21 with 1153 viewsWarwickHunt

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:16 - Oct 21 by Darran

Love you Monny.

I could live with "F*ck Martinez" when we score against Everton.
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 12:31 - Oct 21 with 1117 viewsnumbers123

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 10:07 - Oct 21 by Darran

well I think the fact that the east stand who are the ones who make the noise in the stadium feel the need to chant when we score to drown out the music sais a lot.
FAO The folks against the goal music... on 15:29 - Oct 21 with 1090 viewsJackSomething

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 08:49 - Oct 21 by numbers123

I also didnt hear the music today. After the goals everyone around me went nuts then started chanting 'clap clap city'. during the 4th goal i could see the people in the west doing the silly arm movement to the silly song so realised it had been played.

didnt realy notice it on motd either. seems to have hit a happy medium. I dont like the music but my gripe was that it was being played loud and as soon as we scored, which stoped us celebrating however we liked.

suppose the families and the children in the other stands like to dance around to it so it looks like it will please everybody this way.

At the risk of looking like I give a flying f*ck about this topic, there were plenty in the East doing the 'silly arm movement' also.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 15:33 - Oct 21 with 1087 viewsDarran

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 15:29 - Oct 21 by JackSomething

At the risk of looking like I give a flying f*ck about this topic, there were plenty in the East doing the 'silly arm movement' also.

Why were people doing silly arm movements?

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 15:55 - Oct 21 with 1076 viewsJackSomething

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 15:33 - Oct 21 by Darran

Why were people doing silly arm movements?

It's what people who like the goal music do to show their appreciation. Apparently. If I'm wrong I'm sure the poster who I quoted will tell me so.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 08:16 - Oct 22 with 950 viewsnumbers123

FAO The folks against the goal music... on 15:55 - Oct 21 by JackSomething

It's what people who like the goal music do to show their appreciation. Apparently. If I'm wrong I'm sure the poster who I quoted will tell me so.

yes you are right the silly arm movements are what accompany the goal music.

Thats my last post on this now as it is boring.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024