Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread 11:58 - Sep 20 with 27014 viewsFredManRave

It's the good guys against those bad apples and hats tomorrow.

Very quietly confident about this game for some strange reason. If we could actually put together 2 consistently good halves to make one whole game, whereby, for the most part, they're spending their back against the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL then I think we can get the win.

2-0 Rangers with a Frey train marauding though their defence...

Stay safe and hopefully no R's receive too many "come on then", evil stares or wànker signs in their direction before during or after the game.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:27 - Sep 21 with 2280 viewskarlski

I actually think Madsen has been quite good although haven’t seen his part in their goal. He did (I think) play the pass that set Dembele away for ours though.

In terms of showing for the ball…it’s quite interesting the way we set up to attack, it seems to be all about positioning and opening up gaps and spaces but the one part that seems absent is running (with or without the ball). Moving into the right part of the pitch is step one..then you have to actually move around and run to space etc, and try to progress forwards. It does feel like we are determined to prove we can score a goal starting with our goalkeeper and making sure the ball has touched all four corners of the pitch before it goes in the net…

Would do smyth for Andersen second half.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:30 - Sep 21 with 2188 viewsrbee

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:10 - Sep 21 by Lblock

You play pedestrians like Anderson and Madsen and what do you expect?

Madsen was atrocious on the edge of our box for their goal

Andersen was superb when he first joined us, wonderful on the ball and was closing down all over the pitch. Whether he is going through a bad patch, Marti has changed his role, I don’t know but even his delivery from set pieces isn’t as good as it was.

Madsen will improve with time but if you are looking for a tough tackling bust a gut midfielder I don’t think that’s him.

Maybe Marti will bring on Varane in an attempt to give us a little more in midfield.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:32 - Sep 21 with 2128 viewsstevec

What a great run by Frey, timed so perfect it gives Dembele crucial space before playing a pass.

Once again, thank you Birmingham.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:33 - Sep 21 with 2107 viewsdavman

Bad.

Passive. Only Saito wants to run at them. Anderson shot. Midfield non existent. Utterly awful ref who has lost his cards. They should have 4 yellows by now. Not one given. You watch; the first foul we commit it'll be a yellow or even a red.

Do not deserve to be level after that first half; will take that all day long. Smyth for Anderson, Dembele central Smyth giving them an actual threat to worry about.

Frey's finish was excellent though.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:35 - Sep 21 with 2050 viewsderbyhoop

A bit fortunate to be level.
Defence got pulled over to left, leaving Dunne to mark 2 of theirs.
Few minutes later a classic break. Dembele with lovely weighted pass, Frey clipping it over keeper.

Hope we show more urgency in 2nd half

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:42 - Sep 21 with 1883 viewsToast_R

QPR playing crap I'm afraid. The home form has been attrocious for 3 seasons now and nothing appears to be changing that.

We're getting schooled by f*cking Millwall.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:44 - Sep 21 with 1829 viewskensalriser

It is getting a bit tiresome how we manage to make very ordinary sides look like Madrid.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:47 - Sep 21 with 1722 viewsToast_R

Anderson looks like he's aged 3 years over the summer.
Login to get fewer ads

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:48 - Sep 21 with 1664 viewsDamo1962

Is MC a lucky manager? There is precious evidence to me that he has learned much since he has been here. We'll score now 😉
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:48 - Sep 21 with 1665 viewsDorse

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:44 - Sep 21 by kensalriser

It is getting a bit tiresome how we manage to make very ordinary sides look like Madrid.

We'd probably beat the actual Madrid and then lose to the Swindon over 60's blind Madrid impersonators drag tribute act.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:50 - Sep 21 with 1594 viewsDamo1962

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:47 - Sep 21 by Toast_R

Anderson looks like he's aged 3 years over the summer.

If we can all see his deteriorating form...why can't the manager? It's Johansson all over again.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:50 - Sep 21 with 1603 viewsWD99

Anderson been really poor. Get Smyth on.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:50 - Sep 21 with 1603 viewsBrazilNutR

time for Anderson to come off I think...
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:50 - Sep 21 with 1583 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:44 - Sep 21 by kensalriser

Andersen is having an absolute shocker
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:51 - Sep 21 with 1555 viewsBrazilNutR

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:50 - Sep 21 by BrazilNutR

time for Anderson to come off I think...

strange, thought Saito looked one of our more lively players
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:51 - Sep 21 with 1545 viewsperpignanR

Sait-on off???
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:52 - Sep 21 with 1523 viewsQPunkR

Why on earth are we taking off our only attacking player for Smyth, while Andersen is still out there stinking the place out and Madsen (I assume, haven't noticed him at all) is lounging about?

QPR - "shit but local"

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:55 - Sep 21 with 1390 viewsrbee

Saito looked disappointed to be subbed.

How long has Paal been playing with his socks rolled round his ankles?
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:56 - Sep 21 with 1345 viewsDamo1962

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:52 - Sep 21 by QPunkR

Why on earth are we taking off our only attacking player for Smyth, while Andersen is still out there stinking the place out and Madsen (I assume, haven't noticed him at all) is lounging about?

Settling for a draw...if we are lucky.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:57 - Sep 21 with 1288 viewsPdog

Ok now lukas time for a rest today
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:57 - Sep 21 with 1267 viewsperpignanR

Wtf is Anderson doing?
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:57 - Sep 21 with 1257 viewsQPunkR

Wtf does Andersen need to do to get hooked FFS?? Managed to lose the ball not once but twice in a promising attacking move

QPR - "shit but local"

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:58 - Sep 21 with 1233 viewsDamo1962

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:55 - Sep 21 by rbee

Saito looked disappointed to be subbed.

How long has Paal been playing with his socks rolled round his ankles?

Saito hasn't really impressed me so far. Maybe if he settles we'll see more. Dembele is the only one who looks like a shrewd acquisition.
[Post edited 21 Sep 13:59]
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 14:00 - Sep 21 with 1142 viewsQPunkR

Thank Christ, Andersen finally put out of all our misery
[Post edited 21 Sep 14:00]

QPR - "shit but local"

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 14:00 - Sep 21 with 1124 viewsLblock

There has to be a peaceful green field with a south facing barn where we can put Anderson out to seed.

I’m boring myself but he’s gone, finished and washed out

I’d sooner never see him in a matchday squad again

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024