Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread 11:58 - Sep 20 with 27016 viewsFredManRave

It's the good guys against those bad apples and hats tomorrow.

Very quietly confident about this game for some strange reason. If we could actually put together 2 consistently good halves to make one whole game, whereby, for the most part, they're spending their back against the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL then I think we can get the win.

2-0 Rangers with a Frey train marauding though their defence...

Stay safe and hopefully no R's receive too many "come on then", evil stares or wànker signs in their direction before during or after the game.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:11 - Sep 21 with 1874 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What a break.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:11 - Sep 21 with 1865 viewsaston_hoop

Brilliant from Dembele, the run and the pass. Great finish too

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:11 - Sep 21 with 1855 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Sounds like I should come back in half an hour.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:12 - Sep 21 with 1852 viewssdm1508

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:11 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

What a break.

Feed the beast lol
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:12 - Sep 21 with 1843 viewsSteveCookFanAccount

I think QPR finally have a good striker. 20+ goal season if he plays like this...
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:12 - Sep 21 with 1823 viewsQPunkR

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:08 - Sep 21 by QPunkR

Now that we've gone behind we can at least expect them to start trying to score a fkn goal now though right? Right?!

How predictable are we??

QPR - "shit but local"

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:12 - Sep 21 with 1802 viewskensalriser

Frey's the man. We've got an actual proper striker here, people.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:13 - Sep 21 with 1785 viewsDorse

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:11 - Sep 21 by Damo1962

Have any of these new acquisitions actually improved us? Don't think we need to worry about anyone stealing MC. He seems incapable of setting us up to win a match IMHO.
[Post edited 21 Sep 13:13]

That's the secret to comedy: timing.

Made me laugh Damo - sorry mate

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:13 - Sep 21 with 1756 viewsBrazilNutR

oh, Brilliant centre forward play there from Frey....

what was that celebration about? Not sure it was the best use of his energy, sprinting 40 yards..but gotta love him, big Michy Frey
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:13 - Sep 21 with 1731 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Right said Frey.....

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:14 - Sep 21 with 1698 viewsDamo1962

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:11 - Sep 21 by PlanetHonneywood

Sounds like I should come back in half an hour.

I'm with ya 👍
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:15 - Sep 21 with 1633 viewsrbee

Didn’t see that coming. What a revelation Frey is this season. We have a striker who can convert his one on one’s. 🥳
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:15 - Sep 21 with 1625 viewsFredManRave

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:12 - Sep 21 by sdm1508

Feed the beast lol

Feed the unicorn...

Can't remember the last time we scored on a box to box break like that.

Dembele with a great throguh ball and Frey doing what Frey does this season.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:16 - Sep 21 with 1616 viewsDamo1962

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:12 - Sep 21 by sdm1508

Feed the beast lol

Fair play to Frey. He has a goal scoring instinct lacking in Dykes. Needed that just before H/T. Changes in the second half anyone?
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:16 - Sep 21 with 1598 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:14 - Sep 21 by Damo1962

I'm with ya 👍

Just sat down to have my breaky, thought id check the other scores and voila RSF...wallop!!!

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:17 - Sep 21 with 1586 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:10 - Sep 21 by Lblock

You play pedestrians like Anderson and Madsen and what do you expect?

Madsen was atrocious on the edge of our box for their goal

Didn't spot Madsen's part in their goal, but agree that and he and Andersen are strolling through this. Both look knacky in possession with flicks and tricks but neither working hard enough to show for the ball when we have it at the back or on the wings. It's alowing us down and making it very easy to defend against us.

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:19 - Sep 21 with 1476 viewsQPR_Pro_Max

Time to sub Smyth for Andersen.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:19 - Sep 21 with 1469 viewsDamo1962

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:13 - Sep 21 by Dorse

That's the secret to comedy: timing.

Made me laugh Damo - sorry mate

Laugh away Dorse😉In my defence... Frey was last years acquisition 😁
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:20 - Sep 21 with 1430 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Millwall getting away with holding Madsen and Cook again on that corner. Lurch has got two free headers as a result.

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:21 - Sep 21 with 1347 viewsQPunkR

For the love of all that's holy, why does this team refuse to attack the opposition goal until we go behind? I don't see it as a never say die attitude, more of a lax one that they need not bother.

Millwall the only team out there looking to attack for the majority of that half. I'd be interested to know why under the last few managers we've always reverted to the most passive, boring keep-possession-across the defence football after a few games?

QPR - "shit but local"

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1312 viewsstevec

Not sure how we’re level but it helps having a Dembele and a Frey.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1313 viewsaston_hoop

Not sure what to make of that, big second half ahead I guess. Oh well, here is a picture of Michi Frey with long hair. Its not actually his birthday

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1308 viewsGaryBannister86

We can't keep giving them corners and set pieces or Hoofball Harris will punish us eventually.

I am really not sure about having Madsen and Andersen on the pitch together.

Great ball from Dembele, thought he looks really sharp.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:22 - Sep 21 with 1284 viewsDamo1962

Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:17 - Sep 21 by BrianMcCarthy

Didn't spot Madsen's part in their goal, but agree that and he and Andersen are strolling through this. Both look knacky in possession with flicks and tricks but neither working hard enough to show for the ball when we have it at the back or on the wings. It's alowing us down and making it very easy to defend against us.

Time to hook one or both of them Brian? I'm surprised that Danish players struggle so much these days. Quality has definitely dropped over there.
Everyone Likes Us vs No One Likes Them Match Thread on 13:25 - Sep 21 with 1104 viewsBoston

A good, lively, entertaining London Derby. Now smash 'em.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024