Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crowd 15:53 - Feb 3 with 6583 viewsChippy69

Lots of empty seats there today
Hope it really hurts the yanks
That’s all there interested in is the mighty dollar
[Post edited 3 Feb 16:13]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Crowd on 09:40 - Feb 4 with 1094 viewsvetchonian

Crowd on 09:31 - Feb 4 by bennytheblue

140 million would get you nowhere these days…..

it would be more than enough to buy the club but u recognise the money left wouldn't last long to sustain the club which some on here don't recognise but believe the owners are taking the monies received from player sales and such like

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Crowd on 10:02 - Feb 4 with 1063 viewsChippy69

Crowd on 09:40 - Feb 4 by vetchonian

it would be more than enough to buy the club but u recognise the money left wouldn't last long to sustain the club which some on here don't recognise but believe the owners are taking the monies received from player sales and such like

Fine you have your opinion
I have mine

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Crowd on 10:47 - Feb 4 with 1030 viewsSullutaCreturned

You could spend that in one season easily if it's for buying the club and then buying players let alone paying the wages for the next 3/4/5 years.

The sad truth is players want too much mney and until ALL the clusb say no and tell the players this is what we can afford, like it or lump it then nothing will change.

Hardly any clubs make an operating profit without selling players. Then when you get players who you buy for 3-4 million who run their deal down and leave for nothing it screws the finances up.
There needs to be stronger regulation of transfers and wages AND the regulations around FFP need to be stronger too with definite rules and punishments.

Given what Everton were punished with, Man City should end up in the Conference!
Crowd on 10:55 - Feb 4 with 1026 viewsvetchonian

Crowd on 10:47 - Feb 4 by SullutaCreturned

You could spend that in one season easily if it's for buying the club and then buying players let alone paying the wages for the next 3/4/5 years.

The sad truth is players want too much mney and until ALL the clusb say no and tell the players this is what we can afford, like it or lump it then nothing will change.

Hardly any clubs make an operating profit without selling players. Then when you get players who you buy for 3-4 million who run their deal down and leave for nothing it screws the finances up.
There needs to be stronger regulation of transfers and wages AND the regulations around FFP need to be stronger too with definite rules and punishments.

Given what Everton were punished with, Man City should end up in the Conference!

so true money has killed the once beautiful game. The Sky influence has done it in. Kick off times changed to suit broadcasters, "fans" now able to watch from the comfortnof their armchairs or a warm pub. Greedy agents pushing deals to big their cut.....
That on top of increased costs in the general running of clubs like the growing lights,etc.....running a football club is not cheap and has been made worse by the things listed above

Crowd on 11:20 - Feb 4 with 989 viewsDr_Winston

Crowd on 22:54 - Feb 3 by Chippy69

Piore 15 mill
We had two outstanding transfer windows in the summer and winter
Loan loan loan and shit permanent
They don’t give a feck
What other football club as a chairman who knows nothing about football
If your happy with them all the best
Me I hate them

Like I said. Not the first idea.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Crowd on 11:32 - Feb 4 with 979 viewsChippy69

Crowd on 11:20 - Feb 4 by Dr_Winston

Like I said. Not the first idea.

Like I said your a condescending tw at

Crowd on 11:53 - Feb 4 with 959 viewsvetchonian

would be enough to buy the bluebirds....then I could sell off the assets and shut the club down......

Crowd on 11:55 - Feb 4 with 956 viewsChippy69

Crowd on 11:53 - Feb 4 by vetchonian

would be enough to buy the bluebirds....then I could sell off the assets and shut the club down......

If only

Login to get fewer ads

Crowd on 12:12 - Feb 4 with 939 viewsbennytheblue

You could say that buying the club for 50 and spending 50 on players should get you promoted, it’s the slow build to keep you up whilst the wage bill hits 90 million or so is the big issue, a fine balance with FFP thrown in for luck…..Luton look to be making a go of it mind this season I doubt there wage bill has become huge overnight, if you stay up you build slow like bha, Brentford etc….
Palace seem to do what either of our clubs do quite effortlessly, just avoided going down a few times, like Brighton.
Crowd on 12:14 - Feb 4 with 938 viewsbennytheblue

Crowd on 11:53 - Feb 4 by vetchonian

I would say the same thing about you lot but the small amount of fans you do have don’t affect us so you can just carry on…….

I’m on fire today so be warned…..lol
Crowd on 12:40 - Feb 4 with 913 viewsmax936

Crowd on 12:14 - Feb 4 by bennytheblue

I would say the same thing about you lot but the small amount of fans you do have don’t affect us so you can just carry on…….

I’m on fire today so be warned…..lol

What's your opinion on Sheep

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Crowd on 13:04 - Feb 4 with 875 viewsSullutaCreturned

Crowd on 12:40 - Feb 4 by max936

He's off to buy a condom and mint sauce right now
Crowd on 13:16 - Feb 4 with 867 viewsChippy69

Crowd on 13:04 - Feb 4 by SullutaCreturned

Crowd on 13:54 - Feb 4 with 827 viewsTreforys_Jack

You can stop talking common sense right away cat, it won't wash on here.
Crowd on 14:12 - Feb 4 with 808 viewsessexswan

Crowd on 17:22 - Feb 3 by ReslovenSwan1

One team sink or swim together. Leave out the xenophobia. It does not help.

When things get tough many fans go out of their way to make things worse. We are learning what the club already knew relying on wealthy old timers like Naughton Grimes and Fulton almost always guarantees failure.

At least some young fresh talent has been added.

I agree with Resolven we should not call the yanks the yanks.
The correct term is thieving yank bastards.
Glad to be of help.
Crowd on 14:15 - Feb 4 with 808 viewsessexswan

I agree with Resolven we should not call the yanks the yanks.
The correct term is Yank bastards.
Glad to be of help.
Crowd on 14:21 - Feb 4 with 795 viewsDr_Winston

The problem with FFP is that it was designed to protect the historic "legacy" clubs from the likes of Chelsea, PSG and Man City. To stop them from outspending the traditional big boys and prevent an upsetting of the order.

It isn't working.

You can't restrict wages or players will just up sticks for Saudi. Teams will always look for loopholes in the rules like Chelsea have, or authorities will bottle out of making decisions as in the case of Man City.

Personally I've always advocated unrestricted spending, but requiring the full value of a player's contract in terms of wages to be lodged in full with the FA, who can then release the funds accordingly over the duration of the deal.

This would prevent clubs from spending money that they haven't got, may reign in costs as not many clubs could afford to find the full cost of an expensive contract upfront, focus a few minds on developing their own players, and the FA can invest any interest earned on the great big pile of cash they'll be sitting on into the grassroots game.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Crowd on 14:49 - Feb 4 with 751 viewsmax936

Crowd on 13:04 - Feb 4 by SullutaCreturned

Crowd on 15:02 - Feb 4 with 713 viewsSullutaCreturned

Crowd on 12:12 - Feb 4 by bennytheblue

You could say that buying the club for 50 and spending 50 on players should get you promoted, it’s the slow build to keep you up whilst the wage bill hits 90 million or so is the big issue, a fine balance with FFP thrown in for luck…..Luton look to be making a go of it mind this season I doubt there wage bill has become huge overnight, if you stay up you build slow like bha, Brentford etc….
Palace seem to do what either of our clubs do quite effortlessly, just avoided going down a few times, like Brighton.

You could spend 100 million but it wouldnt guarantee promotion.

The constantly rising wages is the problem, try to make a big signing in the EPl and they look around and say, I want what player X is getting, I want to be top earner, I want 70k or get lost or maybe all 3 and more again.

Until world football is governed nore effectively nothing will change.
Crowd on 15:35 - Feb 4 with 673 viewsbennytheblue

Crowd on 12:40 - Feb 4 by max936

No sheep around here, it’s you lot that live in the provinces init? The sticks….liken the valleys is you lot mush, as u say it.
Crowd on 15:42 - Feb 4 with 650 viewsmax936

Crowd on 15:35 - Feb 4 by bennytheblue

No sheep around here, it’s you lot that live in the provinces init? The sticks….liken the valleys is you lot mush, as u say it.

Its your lot that live up in the valleys mush, with their bucked teeth, neck tattooooooo's complete with the obligatory bolt through their necks walking around saying arite Butt ew down the Cardefff on Saturday like, to everyone

Crowd on 16:06 - Feb 4 with 627 viewsbennytheblue

Crowd on 15:42 - Feb 4 by max936

Its your lot that live up in the valleys mush, with their bucked teeth, neck tattooooooo's complete with the obligatory bolt through their necks walking around saying arite Butt ew down the Cardefff on Saturday like, to everyone

Yeah they follow us and love a day out in the capital but you lot look exactly the same, can’t understand a word either of you say to be honest…..
Crowd on 16:23 - Feb 4 with 611 viewsmax936

Crowd on 16:06 - Feb 4 by bennytheblue

Yeah they follow us and love a day out in the capital but you lot look exactly the same, can’t understand a word either of you say to be honest…..

That's understandable with your lot having perfect tone,

Crowd on 16:45 - Feb 4 with 578 viewsBoundy

Crowd on 15:42 - Feb 4 by max936

One slight correction , its now down the City , its just in case they get lost

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Crowd on 17:10 - Feb 4 with 545 viewsmax936

Crowd on 16:45 - Feb 4 by Boundy

One slight correction , its now down the City , its just in case they get lost

I'm going to have a day out down the Bay next week with my Tesco bag full of bottles of White Lightening and sit on the Senedd steps and enjoy myself.

I may even spice it up by shouting expletives at those going into the Senedd, I'm determined to enjoy myself.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024