Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midd'gh match thread. 20:50 - Sep 1 with 54417 viewsqpr_1968

leaving double early for this one......

can see another 3 points on the table..

2-1 to the r's....chair on the score sheet.

have a good safe day everyone else who's going.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Midd'gh match thread. on 18:05 - Sep 2 with 3405 viewsDejR_vu

Midd'gh match thread. on 17:52 - Sep 2 by qprd

Will not show up in any stats but chairs work in consistently getting us up the pitch was absolutely vital

Chair never ceases to amaze me. Great player, great attitude. Lucky to have have had him and lucky for us he’s still here.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Midd'gh match thread. on 18:07 - Sep 2 with 3364 viewsFredManRave

I thought Colback's goal was Spicy.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Midd'gh match thread. on 18:08 - Sep 2 with 3327 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Midd'gh match thread. on 17:52 - Sep 2 by QPROslo

Colback gave the ball away at least twice dangerously. One outside our area lead to the breakout they nearly scored from but Dozzell made a great saving tackle and Colback got a yellow for trying to foul one of them from behind. Then once near the end in our own penalty area, looked like he lost concentration maybe. But he reads the game very well and gets into the right positions to make tackles/ interceptions. Lovely goal.

Thanks Oslo. Good memory!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Midd'gh match thread. on 18:21 - Sep 2 with 3164 viewsGalileo

At the very moment Colback hit the back of the net, Call Me Ginger was winning the 4.30 at Chester !
Midd'gh match thread. on 18:21 - Sep 2 with 3163 viewsQPROslo

Great to get those well deserved 3 points. Thought all the start 11 plus JCS played well, lasted a bit longer, and the late subs didn't drop our level as badly as previously this season. We also looked well organised, and the Support were fantastic.
Midd'gh match thread. on 18:30 - Sep 2 with 3070 viewsjoe90

Feels so good to win!

Very pleased to hear Dozzell had a good game and also pleased he got himself a goal - his first in almost four years according to the BBC!

It’s looking like Colback was an inspired signing and it seems Smyth also. I might have to serve myself a slice of humble pie!

Thanks to everyone for the updates, much appreciated.
Midd'gh match thread. on 18:46 - Sep 2 with 2900 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Wow.
Midd'gh match thread. on 18:50 - Sep 2 with 2865 viewsnix

Another bit of sorcery - we actually got the rub of the green a few times towards the end. It makes so much difference as we weren’t having to keep winning the ball back from free kicks as often happens to us in the last 15 minutes of matches.
Login to get fewer ads

Midd'gh match thread. on 18:57 - Sep 2 with 2819 viewsBurnleyhoop

Midd'gh match thread. on 17:00 - Sep 2 by Hooping_Mad

Chased everything and got to nothing really.

Could do with slowing his movement down a bit, which he did in the last few minutes

Won more headers than Armstrong and I truly believe he is a better footballer than Armstrong.

Looks to me like Armstrong has been told to tone down the rampaging bull routine in order to last 90 minutes, but it has taken away the best part of his game, which is flattening the defenders and keeper.

MOTM for me was Colcack. Broke up play so many times and always in the right place at the right time. A consummate professional with a wise, cool head on his shoulders and another goal to boot.

Also had a fiver on the win 👍🏻
Midd'gh match thread. on 18:57 - Sep 2 with 2806 viewsloftus77

That's terrific - well done, Rangers - never easy in the Far North, no matter what the situation. Fine team effort, and pleased for those who travelled.

All is good tonight - if Gareth's team had hammered out 5 draws in 5 league games so far, I would have been completely happy. We're one point on from that. Great work.
Midd'gh match thread. on 19:28 - Sep 2 with 2659 viewskensalriser

Only saw the second half, but on that evidence we were well worth the win and 0-3 wouldn't have been unfair. Boro were a bit crap though.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Midd'gh match thread. on 19:33 - Sep 2 with 2626 viewsthemodfather

huge win for qpr, well done lads and all the fans who went from us!
NOW CAN WE WIN AT HOME?
Midd'gh match thread. on 19:44 - Sep 2 with 2544 viewsHayesender

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Midd'gh match thread. on 20:07 - Sep 2 with 2389 viewsdmm

Have a look at where Armstrong is when Colback scores. Hilarious really.
Midd'gh match thread. on 20:10 - Sep 2 with 2368 viewsjoe90

Just watched the highlights and want to add that Dozzell still remains a mystery to me, he celebrated his goal with Dozzell levels of enthusiasm, which in a strange way I found endearing. I also noticed that he didn’t have his name or number on the back of the shirt so can’t be sure it was actually him that scored…
[Post edited 2 Sep 2023 23:32]
Midd'gh match thread. on 20:24 - Sep 2 with 2262 viewsmart_Goblin

Midd'gh match thread. on 20:10 - Sep 2 by joe90

Just watched the highlights and want to add that Dozzell still remains a mystery to me, he celebrated his goal with Dozzell levels of enthusiasm, which in a strange way I found endearing. I also noticed that he didn’t have his name or number on the back of the shirt so can’t be sure it was actually him that scored…
[Post edited 2 Sep 2023 23:32]

Ha ha ! Yeah he is either very cool or a bit boring .

Great goal though and a really good performance by him.
He has to change his shirt and shorts because he got absolutely flattened and got a cut lip which bled
Midd'gh match thread. on 21:17 - Sep 2 with 2065 viewsbaz_qpr

Midd'gh match thread. on 17:18 - Sep 2 by vanrrrr

Thought JCS did very well when he came on...we know he is made of glass but always seems to have a bit of extra time to get his head up and make a good pass out of the back

Will be massive for us if he stays healthy

JCS when fit is an absolute Rolls Royce of a centre half at this level, I thought he was excellent. Colback MOTM for me bossed midfield like we've not seen for some time, though I thought Chair and Dozzell were pretty close. Best from Chair so far this season, I suspect the speculation was weighing him down, now he knows he is here hopefully he can kick on again
Midd'gh match thread. on 07:13 - Sep 3 with 1557 viewsBushRanger82

Couldn't have asked for a better result before the international break.
Well done, Gareth and the lads!
Midd'gh match thread. on 07:52 - Sep 3 with 1481 viewsDejR_vu

Midd'gh match thread. on 20:24 - Sep 2 by mart_Goblin

Ha ha ! Yeah he is either very cool or a bit boring .

Great goal though and a really good performance by him.
He has to change his shirt and shorts because he got absolutely flattened and got a cut lip which bled

I wonder if he’s low on confidence and whether a run in the side might bring him out of his shell a bit.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Midd'gh match thread. on 08:07 - Sep 3 with 1409 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Midd'gh match thread. on 07:13 - Sep 3 by BushRanger82

Couldn't have asked for a better result before the international break.
Well done, Gareth and the lads!

Well put, my thoughts too.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Midd'gh match thread. on 09:06 - Sep 3 with 1264 viewsEsox_Lucius

Midd'gh match thread. on 20:07 - Sep 2 by dmm

Have a look at where Armstrong is when Colback scores. Hilarious really.

Making sure he couldn't get flagged for offside whilst play was still going on in the box?

The grass is always greener.

Midd'gh match thread. on 09:13 - Sep 3 with 1247 viewsbaz_qpr

Midd'gh match thread. on 09:06 - Sep 3 by Esox_Lucius

Making sure he couldn't get flagged for offside whilst play was still going on in the box?

Exactly he had followed through on the original cross, smart thinking from the kid
Midd'gh match thread. on 10:43 - Sep 3 with 1444 viewsDavieQPR

Would imagine that going to sleep last night Dozzell replayed that goal over and over in his head. The thing for me was it was an old fashioned goal. No dip or swerve just straight as an arrow.
Midd'gh match thread. on 10:54 - Sep 3 with 1410 viewscpgerber

Any news on Cook's injury?
Midd'gh match thread. on 11:03 - Sep 3 with 1367 viewsHAYESBOY

Midd'gh match thread. on 09:06 - Sep 3 by Esox_Lucius

Also his reaction to Dozzells worldy. Has his head in his hands.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024