Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. 12:24 - Aug 4 with 97567 viewsconnell10

I'll go for unlikely 1-1 draw.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:27 - Aug 5 with 3470 viewsMalintabuk

That is a very small team height wise.
Just parked up as stuck in traffic....just saw the teams
Never in 60 years of support have I ever looked forward less to an opening game
Can't see us even getting a shot here let alone score....so our par 0-3 and ghost of last season
Kerman instead of Armstrong is a bit of a shock for me
Good luck to the lad Gubbins
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:27 - Aug 5 with 3463 viewsHAYESBOY

That's a head scratcher.

Smyth has hardly had any minutes in pre season. Fox you can understand.
Willock on the bench. Kelman starts?

Hope it works.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:28 - Aug 5 with 3429 viewsDamo1962

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:03 - Aug 5 by colinallcars

Willock as impact sub then.

When was the last time he made an impact?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:35 - Aug 5 with 3269 viewsDorse

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:27 - Aug 5 by Discodroids

I'm pissed off to see Dozzell still clinging on like a sweetcorn infused clinker under the rim of the armitage shanks in a public shithouse.

I'd rather have one of Barry George, Monkey Harris, Colin Stagg or Barry the ballroom dancer of Hi de hi at the base of our midfield. For the love of god i hope he puts in a shift today.

Not since the famed midfield of Quentin Bumjoy and Herbert Naked-Molerat failed to terrorise the 1954 Division 3 South have we seen such thing. Years of living on powdered egg and tinned spam had led to the entire team suffering from rickets, scurvy and the localised tuberculosis outbreak that year didn't do them any favours etiher, but they were still better than Dozzell against Oxford.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:36 - Aug 5 with 3252 viewsR_from_afar

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:28 - Aug 5 by Damo1962

When was the last time he made an impact?

Sadly, I think the anniversary of that moment is the month after next

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:43 - Aug 5 with 3068 viewsrbee

I am actually sitting here feeling quite nervous, how bizarre. Usually first game excitement.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:45 - Aug 5 with 3029 viewsDorse

Alright, Rangers...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:46 - Aug 5 with 2983 viewsbosh67

We’re going to win I tell ya!!!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:47 - Aug 5 with 2948 viewsAndybrat

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:35 - Aug 5 by Dorse

Not since the famed midfield of Quentin Bumjoy and Herbert Naked-Molerat failed to terrorise the 1954 Division 3 South have we seen such thing. Years of living on powdered egg and tinned spam had led to the entire team suffering from rickets, scurvy and the localised tuberculosis outbreak that year didn't do them any favours etiher, but they were still better than Dozzell against Oxford.

So, put the injuries and Collback in and the team isn’t awful, surely not the worst in this division?

Hoping Kelman going to surprise a few, Clive liked his jib on pre-season. I’ve only gone and put my optimist hat on again!,

Wish this was at home, they need the12th man today and surely Dozzell knows he is in the last chance saloon so maybe that fear he plays with will be overcome !!

An optimist with crumbs to work with, COYRS
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:52 - Aug 5 with 2794 viewsDylanP

QPR fans seem to be in good voice

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:53 - Aug 5 with 2778 viewsMatch82

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:23 - Aug 5 by Burnleyhoop

And what precisely has Dozzell shown in pre-season?

Dozzell, Smyth and Kelman aren’t fit to lace Willock’s boots. If Willock doesn’t give a shit, why has he played so much in pre-season?

I’m fast losing faith in Ainsworth and unless this selection turn up today, he is going to cop some serious flak.

Like it or not, Ainsworth believes that effort and commitment are the only way this team succeeds. Maybe Willock has been making no effort in training and he's sending a message, we don't know. I'm willing to give him till at least 301 before questioning it personally.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:54 - Aug 5 with 2737 viewsHantsR

I found several Deathcap mushrooms in my garden today, if anyone needs them?...actually, I'm trying to feel positive and listening to Andy & Nick on QPR+!
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 14:56]
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:55 - Aug 5 with 2716 viewsLordPork

shocked, stunned and worried.

reminds me of a workmate who, after some 10 years working with me one evening had to get a customers cheque countersigned by the "management"

he sheepishly entered the Chief Accountants office to offer over the cheque, the Accountant looked up and said "do you work here?"

I'm looking at people on this team sheet I've never heard of before today

woe is me.....
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:57 - Aug 5 with 2652 viewsRs_Holy

I’d love to think we we will but I have to go for a 3-0 defeat… sorry y’all 🙁
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:00 - Aug 5 with 2530 viewsBklynRanger

Does anybody have a link? I'm trying to give them my tenner for the video but all it's showing is the audio option.
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:00 - Aug 5 with 2524 viewsAndybrat

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:57 - Aug 5 by Rs_Holy

I’d love to think we we will but I have to go for a 3-0 defeat… sorry y’all 🙁

Still 0-0?
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:01 - Aug 5 with 2505 viewsCamberleyR

Looking at that starting XI, I think my 4-1 was optimistic. That is a lower half L1 team. FML.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:01 - Aug 5 with 2501 viewskarl

Can’t see too much to be optimistic about but will celebrate a draw if we can scratch that with some top performances from key players
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:01 - Aug 5 with 2483 viewskropotkin41

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 14:47 - Aug 5 by Andybrat

So, put the injuries and Collback in and the team isn’t awful, surely not the worst in this division?

Hoping Kelman going to surprise a few, Clive liked his jib on pre-season. I’ve only gone and put my optimist hat on again!,

Wish this was at home, they need the12th man today and surely Dozzell knows he is in the last chance saloon so maybe that fear he plays with will be overcome !!

An optimist with crumbs to work with, COYRS

I like this post. It may be the cheeriest thing I've read about QPR all summer.
Anyway, I'm camping in Bannau Brycheiniog, it's raining.I still haven't decided if I'm going to Cardiff next week.
Come on U RRRs!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:02 - Aug 5 with 2471 viewsLordPork

if we can keep it below double figures we'll have done well.......
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:02 - Aug 5 with 2453 viewsHantsR

35 seconds!!!
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:02 - Aug 5 with 2445 viewsQPRSteve

1-0 after 30 fûcking seconds
[Post edited 5 Aug 2023 15:02]
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:02 - Aug 5 with 2435 viewsMick_S

36 seconds

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:02 - Aug 5 with 2436 viewshoops_legend

Wow that was a start
Abandon All Hoop, Watford match thread. on 15:02 - Aug 5 with 2421 viewsDylanP

35 seconds

Abandon hoop indeed

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024