Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets selling well 12:45 - Jun 6 with 19021 viewsDieByYourSide

4,000 sold already, more by this stage than when we were in the Premier League! Anyone know how many we had last year? Would've guessed in the 7-8,000 range...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Season tickets selling well on 16:12 - Jun 8 with 4488 viewsdaveB

after days of being on hold finally got through today and renewed. Roll on next season
Season tickets selling well on 09:35 - Jun 9 with 4176 viewslightwaterhoop

Me too.Owing to family and work commitments my first ST since the 2011 promotion under Warnock could this be an omen? It feels a bit like getting my right arm back.
Season tickets selling well on 19:14 - Jun 9 with 3987 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Season tickets selling well on 09:35 - Jun 9 by lightwaterhoop

Me too.Owing to family and work commitments my first ST since the 2011 promotion under Warnock could this be an omen? It feels a bit like getting my right arm back.

Bought mine x3 today for me and my daughters, very smooth transaction and Heather from the box office couldnā€™t have been more helpful, really looking to going back to the old place, Cmon you Sooooopaaaah
Season tickets selling well on 11:04 - Jun 10 with 3727 viewsheadhoops

Just acquired 2 - Gavin in the box office most helpful. Made an appointment, he showed me around the stand so I could check out the view for pillars etc. Virtually the same two seats I had from 1978 - 2008. Cannot wait to be back full time.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Season tickets selling well on 12:06 - Jun 10 with 3675 viewslondonscottish

Season tickets selling well on 19:14 - Jun 9 by GaryBannisterswedge

Bought mine x3 today for me and my daughters, very smooth transaction and Heather from the box office couldnā€™t have been more helpful, really looking to going back to the old place, Cmon you Sooooopaaaah

......Hoopsah!

It's my son's last year before uni and he was massively keen to get season tickets again and pack the games in.

I went for two in the Lower Loft as I've got lots of mates in there and the deal for 1 adult + 1 junior is great.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Season tickets selling well on 11:38 - Jul 2 with 3273 viewsDieByYourSide

Season tickets now 'off sale'. Didn't expect that to be a thing. Will be back on sale if more become available...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Season tickets selling well on 11:49 - Jul 2 with 3209 viewsEastR

Season tickets selling well on 11:38 - Jul 2 by DieByYourSide

Season tickets now 'off sale'. Didn't expect that to be a thing. Will be back on sale if more become available...

I reckon they will use the next couple of weeks to catch up on all the admin after the 30 June close, and once the dust has settled on all of that some more will become available before the start of the season.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Season tickets selling well on 11:51 - Jul 2 with 3201 viewsNorthernr

Season tickets selling well on 11:38 - Jul 2 by DieByYourSide

That tells me they've probably sold as many as they think they'll be allowed to accom at least at the early games. Don't want 8,000 season ticket holders if you're only allowed 6,000 people in because that's hassle and 2,000 annoyed people every game.
Login to get fewer ads

Season tickets selling well on 14:57 - Jul 2 with 2964 viewsHarbour

Season tickets selling well on 11:51 - Jul 2 by Northernr

That tells me they've probably sold as many as they think they'll be allowed to accom at least at the early games. Don't want 8,000 season ticket holders if you're only allowed 6,000 people in because that's hassle and 2,000 annoyed people every game.

BJ still saying the Country on track for full reopening on 19th July despite rise in the infection rate. If that is the case why are the club thinking of restricting attendance? 60k at Wembley 2/3 capacity for Euro final thats before 19th July opening. Am really hoping the club allow full attendance if restrictions end. If not at least 2/3 capacity thatā€™s about 12k if we do not let in away fans. Thoughts?
Season tickets selling well on 15:13 - Jul 2 with 2921 viewsLythamR

Season tickets selling well on 11:49 - Jul 2 by EastR

I reckon they will use the next couple of weeks to catch up on all the admin after the 30 June close, and once the dust has settled on all of that some more will become available before the start of the season.

dont they normally do this after the early bird window closes to allow the sorting out of people who want to shift seats etc
Season tickets selling well on 15:51 - Jul 2 with 2829 viewsNorthernr

Season tickets selling well on 14:57 - Jul 2 by Harbour

BJ still saying the Country on track for full reopening on 19th July despite rise in the infection rate. If that is the case why are the club thinking of restricting attendance? 60k at Wembley 2/3 capacity for Euro final thats before 19th July opening. Am really hoping the club allow full attendance if restrictions end. If not at least 2/3 capacity thatā€™s about 12k if we do not let in away fans. Thoughts?

Nothing to do with the club, given the choice they'd obviously have maximum capacity no restrictions, and that's what I hope will happen as well. I'll be surprised though. We're meant to be at Gillingham a fortnight today and we don't know if anybody can go to that yet.
Season tickets selling well on 16:09 - Jul 2 with 2775 viewsdenhamhoop2

Season tickets selling well on 15:51 - Jul 2 by Northernr

Nothing to do with the club, given the choice they'd obviously have maximum capacity no restrictions, and that's what I hope will happen as well. I'll be surprised though. We're meant to be at Gillingham a fortnight today and we don't know if anybody can go to that yet.

I keep checking to see for any news on this because I cannot remember ever wanting to see a preseason friendly as much as this one
Season tickets selling well on 16:16 - Jul 2 with 2758 views80s_Boy

Season tickets selling well on 15:51 - Jul 2 by Northernr

I hope I'm wrong, but I can see that being Gills season ticket holders only.

I went to a couple of matches in the National League towards the end of the season and both were designated Home fans only with reduced capacity.
Season tickets selling well on 16:48 - Jul 2 with 2677 viewsBazzeR

Not that it clarifies if away fans will be admitted but during Paul Smyth interview on signing for Leyton Orient it was said ā€˜ how much will you enjoy playing in front of 2K fans in the pre season friendly?ā€™
A quick look at Orient ground capacity shows just under 10K
Season tickets selling well on 22:20 - Jul 2 with 2444 viewsGloryHunter

Ipswich had already sold 10,000 season tickets about three weeks ago.
Season tickets selling well on 22:48 - Jul 2 with 2418 viewsstowmarketrange

Season tickets selling well on 22:20 - Jul 2 by GloryHunter

Ipswich had already sold 10,000 season tickets about three weeks ago.

A lot of those are returning fans now that Marcus Evans has finally sold up,so there is a feel good factor about the club now.
And with a ground that holds 30,000,there will be more fans allowed than at our sub 19k ground.
Season tickets selling well on 23:23 - Jul 2 with 2369 viewsbob566

I would imagine after nearly two years of covid that all clubs season tickets sales are up.
Season tickets selling well on 12:09 - Jul 3 with 2114 viewsPinnerPaul

Season tickets selling well on 11:51 - Jul 2 by Northernr

Yep - MW and now Barbet amongst others, all talking about 'phased' or 'partial' return of fans in their interviews.
Season tickets selling well on 12:10 - Jul 3 with 2109 viewsPinnerPaul

Season tickets selling well on 14:57 - Jul 2 by Harbour

Won't be up to the club.
Season tickets selling well on 12:49 - Jul 3 with 2042 viewsHarbour

Season tickets selling well on 12:10 - Jul 3 by PinnerPaul

Won't be up to the club.

Yes agreed club will have to follow the ever changing government guidance. Appears BoJo is steaming ahead with opening up regardless of increased infection rate...although he has a track record of changing his mind at the last minute as in December when he decided all to late to lock down. Will see what happens on the 19th July ...would be odd if all restrictions lifted and we end up with 50% cap on attendance.
Season tickets selling well on 13:14 - Jul 3 with 1998 viewsPinnerPaul

Season tickets selling well on 12:49 - Jul 3 by Harbour

Yes agreed club will have to follow the ever changing government guidance. Appears BoJo is steaming ahead with opening up regardless of increased infection rate...although he has a track record of changing his mind at the last minute as in December when he decided all to late to lock down. Will see what happens on the 19th July ...would be odd if all restrictions lifted and we end up with 50% cap on attendance.

I'm betting on 'some' restrictions still in place.

Its another thread but really only two choices, live like this until virus goes away - 2/3 years? - or go with how we are now, yes its still here, yes its making people ill and a small number fatally so, and live with that with little or no restrictions.
Season tickets selling well on 23:12 - Jul 3 with 1865 viewsStanisgod

Season tickets selling well on 12:09 - Jul 3 by PinnerPaul

Yep - MW and now Barbet amongst others, all talking about 'phased' or 'partial' return of fans in their interviews.

I'm assuming you can't get covid at a daily packed Wimbledon, or are posh sports excempt

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Season tickets selling well on 15:44 - Jul 4 with 1605 viewsPinnerPaul

Season tickets selling well on 23:12 - Jul 3 by Stanisgod

I'm assuming you can't get covid at a daily packed Wimbledon, or are posh sports excempt

Agree - and as we have discussed many times there are/always have been and always will be inconsistencies - just pointing out that every interview I have heard on the offy - when fans are mentioned - 'phased' or 'gradual' or 'some' gets mentioned soon afterwards!
Season tickets selling well on 15:48 - Jul 4 with 1600 views80s_Boy

Season tickets selling well on 15:44 - Jul 4 by PinnerPaul

Agree - and as we have discussed many times there are/always have been and always will be inconsistencies - just pointing out that every interview I have heard on the offy - when fans are mentioned - 'phased' or 'gradual' or 'some' gets mentioned soon afterwards!

Hopefully just covering themselves with the possibility that the lock down would be further extended.

If it isn't - and it looks like we're FINALLY at the last stage now - there is no reason for the club to operate with a reduced capacity. If individuals are still fearful about the virus then they can stay at home and let the rest of us get back to normal.
Season tickets selling well on 16:04 - Jul 4 with 1557 viewscolinallcars

I imagine Derby County will be allowed full houses because they need the money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024