Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dam James £20m 09:37 - Jan 15 with 21449 viewsandrew

Sell or keep??

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Dam James £20m on 12:13 - Jan 20 with 1538 viewsGaz_M

Dam James £20m on 18:18 - Jan 17 by perplex

The Yanks would happily take half that figure, and keep 90 per cent for themselves, this is what they will do at every chance they get untill they are happy with there profits and depart.

No it isn't.
Dam James £20m on 12:14 - Jan 20 with 1538 viewsPrivate_Partz

If Potter has the contacts, and we have a good scouting team to bring replacements in, then sell.
If it is down Jenkins and his computer program then keep ffs.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Dam James £20m on 12:26 - Jan 20 with 1512 viewsTailGunner

Dam James £20m on 11:55 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

He's got 18 months left.

Still needs to be sorted to avoid running down. Asap. We've been burned so many times

If he progresses / improves with his end product, he will be worth a fortune. His value drops as it runs down
Dam James £20m on 12:32 - Jan 20 with 1491 viewsjasper_T

Dam James £20m on 12:26 - Jan 20 by TailGunner

Still needs to be sorted to avoid running down. Asap. We've been burned so many times

If he progresses / improves with his end product, he will be worth a fortune. His value drops as it runs down

Burned like with Connor and Joe?

DJ's on good money. Wasn't cheap to bring him in from Hull and he got a pretty lucrative extension relative to his status at the time. Earning more than most of the local development lads put together.
Dam James £20m on 13:14 - Jan 20 with 1408 viewsTailGunner

Dam James £20m on 12:32 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

Burned like with Connor and Joe?

DJ's on good money. Wasn't cheap to bring him in from Hull and he got a pretty lucrative extension relative to his status at the time. Earning more than most of the local development lads put together.

Could well get burned by Fer and VDH, Mulder

The chairman has stated that he doesn't want contracts running into last year's several times.

If we can't afford an extension for Dan James, after the firesale and reduction in wages, then serious questions need to be asked - we may as well give up.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 13:24]
Dam James £20m on 13:49 - Jan 20 with 1341 viewsBadlands

Dam James £20m on 13:14 - Jan 20 by TailGunner

The chairman has stated that he doesn't want contracts running into last year's several times.

If we can't afford an extension for Dan James, after the firesale and reduction in wages, then serious questions need to be asked - we may as well give up.

Get a grip.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dam James £20m on 13:49 - Jan 20 with 1340 viewsjasper_T

Dam James £20m on 13:14 - Jan 20 by TailGunner

There's six months before his contract enters its final year. There's no need for panic, just like there wasn't a need with Connor and Joe.

vdH has turned down at least one offer. Fer is too expensive. Mulder's deal runs through next season.

The serious questions have been asked already. Bony, Narsingh and the Ayews are the answers. We haven't cut/raised enough to make up for losing half our income, so immediately dishing out big long term deals to the survivors shouldn't be an expectation. There's another 12 months of careful management required by anyone's fag packet maths.
Dam James £20m on 14:49 - Jan 20 with 1278 views34dfgdf54

Dam James £20m on 13:49 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

There's six months before his contract enters its final year. There's no need for panic, just like there wasn't a need with Connor and Joe.

vdH has turned down at least one offer. Fer is too expensive. Mulder's deal runs through next season.

The serious questions have been asked already. Bony, Narsingh and the Ayews are the answers. We haven't cut/raised enough to make up for losing half our income, so immediately dishing out big long term deals to the survivors shouldn't be an expectation. There's another 12 months of careful management required by anyone's fag packet maths.

How do you know VDH has turned down offers?

Dan made sounds yesterday that he would like a new contract, I’m assuming he isn’t on the sort of coin Rodon and Roberts are on and fancies some of it, can’t say I blame him, he can use this Leeds interest to his benefit.
Login to get fewer ads

Dam James £20m on 16:10 - Jan 20 with 1199 viewsTailGunner

Just because he had 18 months left people think we should not be talking about a new contract??

Lunacy

Get him tied down now. If he's going to improve its speculating to accumulate.

He he doesn't improve his end product he's a decent enough squad player at this level
Dam James £20m on 16:50 - Jan 20 with 1149 viewsjasper_T

Dam James £20m on 16:10 - Jan 20 by TailGunner

Just because he had 18 months left people think we should not be talking about a new contract??

Lunacy

Get him tied down now. If he's going to improve its speculating to accumulate.

He he doesn't improve his end product he's a decent enough squad player at this level

No one has said we shouldn't offer him one. But to panic about it now is ridiculous.

It's looking for something to complain about. There's a huge window of time in which to get that kind of thing sorted, and we don't know how much money is going to be available yet (or even if he'll be here come close of deadline day).
Dam James £20m on 16:55 - Jan 20 with 1138 viewsjasper_T

Dam James £20m on 14:49 - Jan 20 by 34dfgdf54

How do you know VDH has turned down offers?

Dan made sounds yesterday that he would like a new contract, I’m assuming he isn’t on the sort of coin Rodon and Roberts are on and fancies some of it, can’t say I blame him, he can use this Leeds interest to his benefit.

Until recently he was on many multiples of what Connor was earning. Wouldn't be surprised in Joe's still on less.
Dam James £20m on 17:00 - Jan 20 with 1125 viewsTailGunner

Dam James £20m on 16:50 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

No one has said we shouldn't offer him one. But to panic about it now is ridiculous.

It's looking for something to complain about. There's a huge window of time in which to get that kind of thing sorted, and we don't know how much money is going to be available yet (or even if he'll be here come close of deadline day).

That's just ridiculous. Something to complain about WTF?

Leeds are in for him. Get him tied down. If the yanks want to cash in - and they will - get the maximum you can.

People are holding off renewing season tickets, waiting to see what American intentions are.
Sales are lowest for 8-9 years.
Dam James £20m on 17:04 - Jan 20 with 1117 viewsTailGunner

Dam James £20m on 16:55 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

Until recently he was on many multiples of what Connor was earning. Wouldn't be surprised in Joe's still on less.

Jasper, you have no idea what players contracts are.
And if you do, and you are involved with the academy / club, you shouldn't really be posting on a fans forum.
Dam James £20m on 17:06 - Jan 20 with 1110 views34dfgdf54

Dam James £20m on 17:04 - Jan 20 by TailGunner

Jasper, you have no idea what players contracts are.
And if you do, and you are involved with the academy / club, you shouldn't really be posting on a fans forum.

First I’ve heard of VDH turning down contract offers aswell.
Dam James £20m on 17:08 - Jan 20 with 1107 viewsTailGunner

Dam James £20m on 17:06 - Jan 20 by 34dfgdf54

Sensitive information that shouldn't be shared on a fans forum if he's linked to the club.

Or he's a fantasist
Dam James £20m on 17:08 - Jan 20 with 1105 viewsjasper_T

Dam James £20m on 17:00 - Jan 20 by TailGunner

That's just ridiculous. Something to complain about WTF?

Leeds are in for him. Get him tied down. If the yanks want to cash in - and they will - get the maximum you can.

People are holding off renewing season tickets, waiting to see what American intentions are.
Sales are lowest for 8-9 years.

What difference does a longer contract have on Leeds being in for him? He's tied down for 18 months as it is. A player with 20 career games going to go on strike for that long to force a move?

If you're so sure the club will cash in why the fuss over a new contract? Leeds have a budget and a maximum they're willing to pay, that won't increase just because a longer contract means he's "worth more". This isn't a video game.
Dam James £20m on 17:09 - Jan 20 with 1102 viewsjasper_T

Dam James £20m on 17:06 - Jan 20 by 34dfgdf54

I read it on this forum so you're not paying attention.

Also Twitter.
Dam James £20m on 17:15 - Jan 20 with 1084 viewsTailGunner

Dam James £20m on 17:08 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

What difference does a longer contract have on Leeds being in for him? He's tied down for 18 months as it is. A player with 20 career games going to go on strike for that long to force a move?

If you're so sure the club will cash in why the fuss over a new contract? Leeds have a budget and a maximum they're willing to pay, that won't increase just because a longer contract means he's "worth more". This isn't a video game.

The longer the contract the more power the selling club have.
Basic stuff.

Why on earth would you not want Dan James tied down ASAP??
Dam James £20m on 17:18 - Jan 20 with 1078 viewsTailGunner

Dam James £20m on 17:09 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

Also Twitter.

You are posting details of contracts as facts, then claiming you read in here or twitter.

Bull.
Dam James £20m on 17:31 - Jan 20 with 1062 views34dfgdf54

Dam James £20m on 17:09 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

Also Twitter.

Righteyo
Dam James £20m on 18:05 - Jan 20 with 1019 views_

Whoa lads FFS what is all this bullying shit on Jasper all the time. The "great" LISA legitimises it and some can get carried away.

What is it with being sensible that's so wrong? Or more to the point does everyone have to go out of their way to find issues with the management of the Club - because let's face it, that's it isn't it.

This is all just rumour/smoke and mirrors and Bielsa mind games - the whole spying farce is just mind games.

Dan is happy here, his Mrs is happy, he's settled, he's loving playing for the gaffer and he's not interested in Leeds.

He's also got 18m left on his contract. FFS mun boys, wise up a bit is it.

Every day mun.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 18:07]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Dam James £20m on 18:22 - Jan 20 with 979 viewsTailGunner

Dam James £20m on 18:05 - Jan 20 by _

Whoa lads FFS what is all this bullying shit on Jasper all the time. The "great" LISA legitimises it and some can get carried away.

What is it with being sensible that's so wrong? Or more to the point does everyone have to go out of their way to find issues with the management of the Club - because let's face it, that's it isn't it.

This is all just rumour/smoke and mirrors and Bielsa mind games - the whole spying farce is just mind games.

Dan is happy here, his Mrs is happy, he's settled, he's loving playing for the gaffer and he's not interested in Leeds.

He's also got 18m left on his contract. FFS mun boys, wise up a bit is it.

Every day mun.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 18:07]

The 18 months is a different thing when you have a predator sniffing. He's a Yorkshire boy too.
Get him tied down Asap, and if the big bids come in and we are that poor off we need it, get the best bid.
Protect ourselves.

Get in the box seat
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 18:27]
Dam James £20m on 18:33 - Jan 20 with 959 viewsjasper_T

Dam James £20m on 17:18 - Jan 20 by TailGunner

You are posting details of contracts as facts, then claiming you read in here or twitter.

Bull.

I am posting and I do read, no bull.

The idea that anyone better informed than you must be either a) making everything up or b) someone very important who should not be allowed to post, is a bit silly, mate. Proper fingers in the ears wah wah wah I can't hear you stuff.

Believe what you want but try to be an adult about it.
Dam James £20m on 18:36 - Jan 20 with 949 viewsTailGunner

Dam James £20m on 18:33 - Jan 20 by jasper_T

I am posting and I do read, no bull.

The idea that anyone better informed than you must be either a) making everything up or b) someone very important who should not be allowed to post, is a bit silly, mate. Proper fingers in the ears wah wah wah I can't hear you stuff.

Believe what you want but try to be an adult about it.

So you are claiming you get all this classified contract information off here & twitter?
Then in next breath claim you are better informed??
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 18:38]
Dam James £20m on 18:46 - Jan 20 with 918 viewsjasper_T

Dam James £20m on 18:36 - Jan 20 by TailGunner

So you are claiming you get all this classified contract information off here & twitter?
Then in next breath claim you are better informed??
[Post edited 20 Jan 2019 18:38]

I said I've seen the same information here and on Twitter, in response to Risca saying he had not.

Nothing I've posted is "classified", either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024