Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People you HATE 17:33 - Jan 9 with 11122 viewsCFW

This came about whilst reading the Mark Hughes sacking thread and got me thinking about people you absolutely HATE and if you had three or four choices who would they be?

Happy to kick this off:-

1 Tony Blair
2 Mark Hughes
3 Donald Trump

Keeping one more up my sleeve as I am sure you guys will remind me of someone I had forgotten or not thought about!!!
People you HATE on 22:40 - Jan 9 with 2514 viewsisawqpratwcity

People you HATE on 18:10 - Jan 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Nobody.

Used to hate Thatcher about twenty years ago and also a lad that got me fired. I realise now that you don't hate people you know as it destroys you, you just get even. Which I did. And you don't hate famous people who don't even know you. Utterly pointless, hilariously so.

How did you get even with the bloke who got you fired?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

People you HATE on 22:45 - Jan 9 with 2503 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Robert Mugabe
Omar Al-Bashir
Kim Jong-Un

Plus a sneaky vote for Russell Brand, different context of hatred, but....
[Post edited 9 Jan 2018 22:46]
People you HATE on 22:49 - Jan 9 with 2484 viewskomradkirk

Robbie Williams
Eamon Holmes
James Mclean

best not start on political or religious figures
People you HATE on 23:07 - Jan 9 with 2454 viewsHendonHoop

Spot on. For me it's also folk who say " Can I get? ". Also, people who answer or start a sentence with the word " So " and lastly, rather than hate, I would just say I'm not a fan of Diane Abbot as well as Emily Thornbury.
People you HATE on 23:11 - Jan 9 with 2454 viewsBluce_Ree

Mick Hucknell
Brian May
Sting

And most of all that pointless waste of humanity Levi Bellfield. I would happily execute that cnt if the state asked me to.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

People you HATE on 23:50 - Jan 9 with 2408 viewsconnell10

People you HATE on 23:07 - Jan 9 by HendonHoop

Spot on. For me it's also folk who say " Can I get? ". Also, people who answer or start a sentence with the word " So " and lastly, rather than hate, I would just say I'm not a fan of Diane Abbot as well as Emily Thornbury.

Focking yes, I despise that when people start a sentence with the word “SO” ! I thought it was just me! What a frigging pointless way to start a sentence!! I mean where did this shite come from? Im getting bloody angry just thinking about!!!! “SO” I mean what the Fock! Eh? Eh?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

People you HATE on 06:53 - Jan 10 with 2290 viewsnix

Maybe not hate but certainly despise:

Abu Bakr Al-Bagdadi (leader of ISIS)
Norman Tebbit
Boris Johnson - he’s currently racing up the charts. Absolutely loathsome.
People you HATE on 08:14 - Jan 10 with 2253 viewsBrianMcCarthy

People you HATE on 22:40 - Jan 9 by isawqpratwcity

How did you get even with the bloke who got you fired?

Had him fired by revealing the truth. More or less ruined his career. I don't regret that.

I do regret beating him up, though. I've always believed in pacifism and I don't look back at that episode with any pride or satisfaction. Glad I got him fired, though. You have to stand up for yourself.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

People you HATE on 09:06 - Jan 10 with 2195 viewsloftus77

People you HATE on 23:50 - Jan 9 by connell10

Focking yes, I despise that when people start a sentence with the word “SO” ! I thought it was just me! What a frigging pointless way to start a sentence!! I mean where did this shite come from? Im getting bloody angry just thinking about!!!! “SO” I mean what the Fock! Eh? Eh?

+1. Really heartened to read this - I though it was just me alone in the world. That's why I come to this site.
People you HATE on 09:12 - Jan 10 with 2188 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Lorraine Kelly
Richard Madeley
Glen Smith. ( Not famous, someone that I used to work with but he was a complete cvnt!! Edit :
Bollocks, almost forgot. Davina McCall
[Post edited 10 Jan 2018 9:18]
People you HATE on 09:12 - Jan 10 with 2188 viewsWokingR

Some of you need to take a look at yourselves!

This is a QPR site and it took until the 9th Post for someone to mention John Terry.
People you HATE on 09:16 - Jan 10 with 2176 viewsCiderwithRsie

I was all set to post a deeply satisfying rant about various people I irrationally loathe and then I read Brian McCarthy's wise and noble post, causing me to bin the thing and start on the journey to becoming a better person.

So it's you Brian. I bloody hate you.
People you HATE on 09:17 - Jan 10 with 2174 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

People you HATE on 09:27 - Jan 10 with 2150 viewsngbqpr

People you HATE on 18:10 - Jan 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Nobody.

Used to hate Thatcher about twenty years ago and also a lad that got me fired. I realise now that you don't hate people you know as it destroys you, you just get even. Which I did. And you don't hate famous people who don't even know you. Utterly pointless, hilariously so.

I kind of agree with you re "famous people you don't even know" Brian....but I think it's fair to exempt politicians. Politicians choose to put themselves in a position where they wish to speak for / act on behalf of us all - we all know there is a wide range of political views across this site so rather than name my personal political hatreds, I'd just say that if an individual chooses to do that and dedicate their lives to it, and I hate what they stand for / espouse, then by extension I hate them as well.

To a lesser degree...someone like Piers Morgan can't help putting himself in the faces of as many people as possible as much of the time as he can. Do that, and expect some hate in return somewhere along the line....similarly John Terry, act like an obnoxious pr1ck in public so repeatedly, and it's hard for those of us who don't actually know him not to judge him.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

People you HATE on 10:06 - Jan 10 with 2110 viewsMick_S

People you HATE on 10:33 - Jan 10 with 2089 viewsAntti_Heinola

People you HATE on 21:56 - Jan 9 by Snipper

That made me laugh Ted 🤣🤣.

1. Dianne Abbot
2. Bloody Tory MPs who just demonise the working classes and the poor.
3. Feral kids. They should be bloody euthanised.

I know 2 & 3 aren’t individuals, but I really hate them as a group.

isn't 3 the kind of thing 2 might say?

Bare bones.

People you HATE on 10:34 - Jan 10 with 2088 viewsAntti_Heinola

Couple of odd ones on here. Lorraine Kelly & Gloria Hunniford? They might not be your cup of tea, but christ almighty, hate them? It's like hating your own mum.

Bare bones.

People you HATE on 10:51 - Jan 10 with 2073 viewsisawqpratwcity

People you HATE on 08:14 - Jan 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Had him fired by revealing the truth. More or less ruined his career. I don't regret that.

I do regret beating him up, though. I've always believed in pacifism and I don't look back at that episode with any pride or satisfaction. Glad I got him fired, though. You have to stand up for yourself.

Thanks for that. I don't blame you for not feeling bad about getting him fired, in fact I, too, am pleased that he got what he deserved.

I was surprised that you beat him up though!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

People you HATE on 10:53 - Jan 10 with 2070 viewscolinallcars

People who pronounce you as yeeeooo ( how are yeeeeoooo? ). And people who pronounce later as “latuh”.
People you HATE on 10:59 - Jan 10 with 2060 viewsBlackCrowe

Gloating Aussie cricketers. The most ungracious in winning known in the world of sport.

And Ashley Cole.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

People you HATE on 11:08 - Jan 10 with 2043 viewsTHEBUSH

Farage and UKIP
People you HATE on 11:33 - Jan 10 with 2012 viewsrobith

All of the growing class of professional WUMs. Young, Hopkins, Dellingpole, Hartley Brewer, Camilla Long, and that tosser than runs The Canary. Being gobshites for hire whilst debasing the very nature of democracy and political discourse by manufacturing "culture war". All just for cash as Young showed when he tried to weasel out of his bollocks when he wanted to do something serious. Scum.

Even worse is people who I like such as Owen Jones or James O'Brien trying to get in on the act too. Have a word lads
People you HATE on 13:24 - Jan 10 with 1933 viewsjonno

People you HATE on 10:34 - Jan 10 by Antti_Heinola

Couple of odd ones on here. Lorraine Kelly & Gloria Hunniford? They might not be your cup of tea, but christ almighty, hate them? It's like hating your own mum.

Well you say that, and I tend to agree, but I heard Gloria Hunniford the other day - I think on Radio 4 - who was contributing to some discussion or other, possibly about cancer treatment, but she spent about 80 per cent of her time on the programme publicising her new book (about which I might say she was not even asked about). Came across as crass and embarrassing, if not a bit desperate.
People you HATE on 13:31 - Jan 10 with 1917 viewsMick_S

I apologise - I haven't been clear enough. I don't hate Gloria Hunniford one tiny bit, but that programme can go and do one. Bad choice of picture.

People you HATE on 13:45 - Jan 10 with 1901 viewsTGRRRSSS

Whether you meet them or not Politicians have a direct influence over your life, therefore it's fair if you hate them.

I generally view any politician with a lot of suspicion
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024