Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Bridge 22:41 - Jun 3 with 53003 viewsLblock

Looks like it's happening again

My old office 10 yards from this on Tooley Street

Terrorist scum

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

London Bridge on 10:41 - Jun 7 with 2263 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 10:32 - Jun 7 by stevec

Totally agree, the Tories caved in when put under pressure over the use of stop and search. Inexcusable.

But ask yourself, which party put the pressure on regards the overuse of stop and search in the first place?

My point is, and as you are acknowledge yourself, they are just as bad as eachother in parliament anyway

Abbot is getting a lot of stick but she is a good local MP in the middle of the knife crime mess, cut her some slack

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

London Bridge on 10:47 - Jun 7 with 2243 viewsBrightonhoop

Totally agree, the Tories caved in when put under pressure over the use of stop and search. Inexcusable.

But ask yourself, which party put the pressure on regards the overuse of stop and search in the first place?

Problem is too many politicos become tyrants with power, including Blair and Brown, and they have to be kept in check or we all cop it.
Voting Tory tomorrow wont make us any safer and will certainly kill the NHS.
I doubt we'll ever agree Steve but whoever we get tomorrow will shape one of two very different futures.
London Bridge on 10:58 - Jun 7 with 2227 viewsjohncharles

Ask yourself who is most likely to succeed. The Tories have been power for ages, Thersa May as Home Secretary and then as Prime Minister has failed miserably. What makes think she will sort it out this time round ? What do base your confidence on ?
Talk is cheap but look at her track record.

Strong and stable my arse.

London Bridge on 11:06 - Jun 7 with 2213 views2Thomas2Bowles

stevec
Name me one tory mp you think could replace Abbot in her constituency and do a better job

London Bridge on 11:08 - Jun 7 with 2204 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 10:11 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

French national Xavier Thomas, 45

Looks like they have found his body in the river
The Spanish guy is also dead
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 11:11]

London Bridge on 11:40 - Jun 7 with 2146 viewsstevec

London Bridge on 10:58 - Jun 7 by johncharles

Ask yourself who is most likely to succeed. The Tories have been power for ages, Thersa May as Home Secretary and then as Prime Minister has failed miserably. What makes think she will sort it out this time round ? What do base your confidence on ?
Talk is cheap but look at her track record.

Bit like a boxer holding a world title belt, to beat them you need to show you've won.

This is the problem Labour have. Although May shows weakness, I can't think of one Labour politician who would crack down on terrorism or knife violence in Britain any more than her or any other Tory.

Where is the Labour politician who goes toe to toe with Islamic extremism, with gang culture, something which in the cities of London and Manchester is effectively in their own back yard? There are none.
London Bridge on 12:06 - Jun 7 with 2120 viewsdavman

London Bridge on 11:06 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

stevec
Name me one tory mp you think could replace Abbot in her constituency and do a better job

Dunno about the job she's doing, but, just like Tony Fernandes it'd seem a better job if she kept silent...

"We all have something important to bring to the conversation and in your case it's silence"...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

London Bridge on 12:13 - Jun 7 with 2103 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 11:40 - Jun 7 by stevec

Bit like a boxer holding a world title belt, to beat them you need to show you've won.

This is the problem Labour have. Although May shows weakness, I can't think of one Labour politician who would crack down on terrorism or knife violence in Britain any more than her or any other Tory.

Where is the Labour politician who goes toe to toe with Islamic extremism, with gang culture, something which in the cities of London and Manchester is effectively in their own back yard? There are none.

Funny how cities don't trust Tories and vote for them, Labour set to win more seats in London

Login to get fewer ads

London Bridge on 12:23 - Jun 7 with 2086 viewsPlanetHonneywood

stevec

Comrade Karl Henry of course!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

London Bridge on 13:46 - Jun 7 with 1935 viewsJamesB1979

iSIs today attacked that superpower of anti-Muslim foreign policy..... Iran
London Bridge on 14:13 - Jun 7 with 1907 viewsjohncharles

London Bridge on 11:40 - Jun 7 by stevec

My point is that the Tories and Theresa May in particular have had seven years to crack down on terrorism and knife violence and they just haven't done it. Theresa May has talked a lot about it but the situation is much worse since 2010. I really can't understand why you have so much faith in her.
The facts are there for all to see.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 14:26]

London Bridge on 15:12 - Jun 7 with 1843 viewsBoston

stevec

Robert Mugabe.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

London Bridge on 15:14 - Jun 7 with 1835 viewsBoston

London Bridge on 09:09 - Jun 7 by johncharles

Mrs.May is calling for longer sentences for people involved with or promoting terrorism.
Where will she put these people ? Our prisons are full to bursting and seriously under staffed and it'll be worse after the next round of cuts.
Talk is cheap
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 9:10]

The Falklands, clearing the Argentinian minefields.

London Bridge on 15:17 - Jun 7 with 1831 viewsBoston

London Bridge on 10:21 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

While the tories do feck all about knife crime, another 17 year old dead today

It's not on their patch in leafy suburbia so why should they care it's just those blacks and druggies killing each other
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 10:24]

I forgot to ask who was in power the times I was getting stabbed. Hopefully bi partisan, eh?

London Bridge on 15:23 - Jun 7 with 1823 viewspaulparker

London Bridge on 14:13 - Jun 7 by johncharles

My point is that the Tories and Theresa May in particular have had seven years to crack down on terrorism and knife violence and they just haven't done it. Theresa May has talked a lot about it but the situation is much worse since 2010. I really can't understand why you have so much faith in her.
The facts are there for all to see.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 14:26]

And you seriously think corbyn is the man to tackle the problem ?
a man who wants to sit down and drink tea with terrorists

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/05/uk-mosques-open-doors-jeremy-corby

a man who doesn't want shoot to kill , doesn't want stop & search
a man who wants to disable our nukes and M15,
labour would never abolish the human rights act to help us deal with some of these fanatics , this whole mess started with tony blairs labour and has been allowed to continue under may & Cameron , what we need is someone to head on tackle the problem head on unfortunately its not may and its certainly not corbyn

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

London Bridge on 15:29 - Jun 7 with 1797 viewsjohncharles

London Bridge on 15:23 - Jun 7 by paulparker

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/05/uk-mosques-open-doors-jeremy-corby

labour would never abolish the human rights act to help us deal with some of these fanatics , this whole mess started with tony blairs labour and has been allowed to continue under may & Cameron , what we need is someone to head on tackle the problem head on unfortunately its not may and its certainly not corbyn

Theresa May has had seven years to do it and has done zilch. How is she better qualified ?

London Bridge on 15:35 - Jun 7 with 1781 viewsDannytheR

London Bridge on 15:29 - Jun 7 by johncharles

Theresa May has had seven years to do it and has done zilch. How is she better qualified ?

Well, she's promised to get rid of a human rights act that doesn't have any actual bearing on stopping or punishing terrorism.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-human-rights-condemn-k
London Bridge on 15:44 - Jun 7 with 1754 viewspaulparker

London Bridge on 15:29 - Jun 7 by johncharles

I said may & Cameron are no better and have done fark all to eradicate the threats to us

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

London Bridge on 15:53 - Jun 7 with 1734 viewsCliff

London Bridge on 15:23 - Jun 7 by paulparker

So Corbyn and his cronies talked to the IRA did they .....

..... well I for one haven't seen too many bombs going off in London lately.
London Bridge on 15:57 - Jun 7 with 1719 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 15:53 - Jun 7 by Cliff

Another Corbyn failure
Tory spin

London Bridge on 16:06 - Jun 7 with 1696 viewsCliff

London Bridge on 15:57 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Another Corbyn failure
Tory spin

Eh?
London Bridge on 16:06 - Jun 7 with 1696 viewsJamesB1979

London Bridge on 15:53 - Jun 7 by Cliff

So now he's responsible for peace in northern ireland? Pretty certain he was small fry in those days and had no influence over the government.
London Bridge on 16:07 - Jun 7 with 1696 viewskensalriser

London Bridge on 15:44 - Jun 7 by paulparker

I said may & Cameron are no better and have done fark all to eradicate the threats to us

Ultimately politicians just don't have that much influence. They can't really control economic cycles, international terrorism, gang culture or knife crime. Whoever they are and whatever their policies are.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

London Bridge on 16:09 - Jun 7 with 1687 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 16:06 - Jun 7 by Cliff

Eh?

Cost jobs with not needing more police
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 16:09]

London Bridge on 16:10 - Jun 7 with 1681 viewsCliff

London Bridge on 16:06 - Jun 7 by JamesB1979

So now he's responsible for peace in northern ireland? Pretty certain he was small fry in those days and had no influence over the government.

No I didn't say he was responsible for the peace I merely wish to suggest that he was part of the process.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024