Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Bridge 22:41 - Jun 3 with 53000 viewsLblock

Looks like it's happening again

My old office 10 yards from this on Tooley Street

Terrorist scum

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

London Bridge on 18:59 - Jun 6 with 2391 viewsdavman

London Bridge on 16:09 - Jun 6 by johncharles

Blair ? Are you suggesting a retrospective resignation ?
I've never talked about fault or blame, just responsibility. Mrs. May was responsible as HS and now as PM. She carries the can or should but she keeps ducking out of it.
THEY'RE ALL AS BAD AS EACH OTHER is the Tory mantra when things get a bit dodgy.
You can always spot someone who is going to vote Tory because they always say stuff like that.
(Sorry Davman, that's not meant as a dig at you)

It's ok, JC, I am not sensitive - you have a view and I respect it; it's not a dig, just a viewpoint.

I'll lose respect (if I had any😈) for this and fully understand why, but I rarely vote in elections because I have trouble identifying one candidate or party that represents me. So, on that basis, I think I am entitled to use the "they're all as bad as each other" without being branded a raving blue Tory B'stard!

I also get the person at the top carries the can and that is fair enough where their decisions are solely and directly related to an outcome, but this still isn't one of those cases - there are many factors outside government policy involved here, so pinning it all on the PM just doesn't sit well with me.

Still roll on September so we can all debate why we can't score a goal against Burton at home rather than politics - soooooooooo much more fun!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

London Bridge on 22:36 - Jun 6 with 2206 viewsbob566

We had an Irish iman on our main political program saying that Irish imans aren't doing enough to stamp out radicalism. Fair play to him
London Bridge on 22:38 - Jun 6 with 2203 viewsjohncharles

London Bridge on 18:59 - Jun 6 by davman

It's ok, JC, I am not sensitive - you have a view and I respect it; it's not a dig, just a viewpoint.

I'll lose respect (if I had any😈) for this and fully understand why, but I rarely vote in elections because I have trouble identifying one candidate or party that represents me. So, on that basis, I think I am entitled to use the "they're all as bad as each other" without being branded a raving blue Tory B'stard!

I also get the person at the top carries the can and that is fair enough where their decisions are solely and directly related to an outcome, but this still isn't one of those cases - there are many factors outside government policy involved here, so pinning it all on the PM just doesn't sit well with me.

Still roll on September so we can all debate why we can't score a goal against Burton at home rather than politics - soooooooooo much more fun!

Dav, I've said all along (as some people would say you can check all my post but you would have to be well boring to do that) I don't blame Mrs. M or think it's her fault but it's her responsibility.
If you run a company big or small, if a job job goes tits up you have to take on the responsility.

I will start season as I always I have done every season believing we we win the league and be promoted. And believe that until Sept when we lose to Burton.

Strong and stable my arse.

London Bridge on 23:00 - Jun 6 with 2173 viewsstevec

London Bridge on 12:39 - Jun 6 by johncharles

Great but you had to spoil at the by having a dig at Jeremy Corbyn and Labour. The Conservatives have been in power since 2010 and must take responsibility for allowing free movement between Britain and Syria. The Conservatives could have deported the hate preachers. They didn't. It's been their job all along and they failed. Theresa May should resign. Lord Carrington was the last honourable Tory.

Chakrabati already on newsnight clearly aghast at potential changes in human rights laws to combat extremism.

Hahaha.
London Bridge on 23:22 - Jun 6 with 2139 viewsjohncharles

London Bridge on 23:00 - Jun 6 by stevec

Chakrabati already on newsnight clearly aghast at potential changes in human rights laws to combat extremism.

Hahaha.

Hahaha indeed. And what a sense of humour. Top man.Here's another one - Man walks into a pub with a machete.......
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 23:25]

London Bridge on 23:45 - Jun 6 with 2115 viewsBoston

I'm reliably informed there is a Fez connection....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

London Bridge on 08:38 - Jun 7 with 1969 viewsstevec

London Bridge on 23:22 - Jun 6 by johncharles

Hahaha indeed. And what a sense of humour. Top man.Here's another one - Man walks into a pub with a machete.......
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 23:25]

What's the punchline then?

.... and Chakrabati accuses Millwall fan of Islamaphobia.
London Bridge on 08:52 - Jun 7 with 1959 viewstonyQPR

London Bridge on 08:38 - Jun 7 by stevec

What's the punchline then?

.... and Chakrabati accuses Millwall fan of Islamaphobia.

Millwall fan takes on all 3 at once,the lion of London Bridge on GMT this morning,he undoubtedly saved lives as seconds later all 3 were shot dead,F"CKING HERO
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 9:07]
Login to get fewer ads

London Bridge on 09:09 - Jun 7 with 1923 viewsjohncharles

Mrs.May is calling for longer sentences for people involved with or promoting terrorism.
Where will she put these people ? Our prisons are full to bursting and seriously under staffed and it'll be worse after the next round of cuts.
Talk is cheap
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 9:10]

London Bridge on 09:12 - Jun 7 with 1918 viewsstevec

London Bridge on 08:52 - Jun 7 by tonyQPR

Millwall fan takes on all 3 at once,the lion of London Bridge on GMT this morning,he undoubtedly saved lives as seconds later all 3 were shot dead,F"CKING HERO
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 9:07]

Absolutely, top man.

No doubt the poor sod is already having his history emptied out for any indiscretions, Have you noticed how ALL the politicians are swerving him just in case, what a bunch of absolute cúnts, the lot of them.
London Bridge on 09:22 - Jun 7 with 1901 viewstonyQPR

London Bridge on 09:12 - Jun 7 by stevec

Absolutely, top man.

No doubt the poor sod is already having his history emptied out for any indiscretions, Have you noticed how ALL the politicians are swerving him just in case, what a bunch of absolute cúnts, the lot of them.

I think that unless he's done something seriously wrong in the past then this heroic act that he got seriously sliced up for should in my book give him a clean slate.
London Bridge on 09:39 - Jun 7 with 1877 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 09:22 - Jun 7 by tonyQPR

I think that unless he's done something seriously wrong in the past then this heroic act that he got seriously sliced up for should in my book give him a clean slate.

More likely to charge him with assault/hate crime and give him 2 years and the family of the terrorist sue him
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 9:40]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

London Bridge on 09:42 - Jun 7 with 1872 viewstonyQPR

London Bridge on 09:39 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

More likely to charge him with assault/hate crime and give him 2 years and the family of the terrorist sue him
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 9:40]

Maybe,if labour win tomorrow.
London Bridge on 09:47 - Jun 7 with 1859 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 09:42 - Jun 7 by tonyQPR

Just as likely if the tories win they think prison is the answer to everything but cut the funding

Have you not noticed how bad the prisons are under the tories

London Bridge on 09:48 - Jun 7 with 1856 viewsstevec

London Bridge on 09:42 - Jun 7 by tonyQPR

London Bridge on 09:50 - Jun 7 with 1844 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 09:48 - Jun 7 by stevec

Did you both get your copy of the Sun this morning

Will you call him scum if he is a Labour supporter
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 9:54]

London Bridge on 09:56 - Jun 7 with 1822 viewsstevec

London Bridge on 09:50 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Did you both get your copy of the Sun this morning

Will you call him scum if he is a Labour supporter
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 9:54]

No need, we know terrorist loving politicians when we see them.

Sure, May's been crap, but can you imagine Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Chakrabati cracking down on the problem? Wise up, these people hate their own more than they hate anything else.
London Bridge on 09:56 - Jun 7 with 1822 views2Thomas2Bowles

Police saying they now believe another victim was knocked into the river

London Bridge on 09:57 - Jun 7 with 1815 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 09:56 - Jun 7 by stevec

No need, we know terrorist loving politicians when we see them.

Sure, May's been crap, but can you imagine Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott and Chakrabati cracking down on the problem? Wise up, these people hate their own more than they hate anything else.

Now you are just looking a dick

London Bridge on 10:04 - Jun 7 with 1799 viewsTheBlob

London Bridge on 09:47 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Just as likely if the tories win they think prison is the answer to everything but cut the funding

Have you not noticed how bad the prisons are under the tories

Yeah terrible state.I believe there's limited booking and no cancellation fee,after all it is high season.
Pets welcome.

Cheers,

Gareth.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

London Bridge on 10:08 - Jun 7 with 1790 viewsBrightonhoop

London Bridge on 09:56 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Likely to be the Spanish bloke that hasn't been found. I guess. What a horrible time for the family, just not knowing.
London Bridge on 10:11 - Jun 7 with 1787 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 10:08 - Jun 7 by Brightonhoop

Likely to be the Spanish bloke that hasn't been found. I guess. What a horrible time for the family, just not knowing.

French national Xavier Thomas, 45

London Bridge on 10:13 - Jun 7 with 1777 viewsstevec

London Bridge on 09:56 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I've never called any Labour supporter scum, ever. Politicians on the other hand..

As you say, yet another victim, it's terrible. But ask yourself, who do you think is most likely to fight back against those who commit these acts?

As hopeless as the Tories and May in particular are on this, do you honestly believe that if more drastic action was needed to curb Islamic extremism, that the likes of Corbyn, Chakrabati, McDonnell and Abbott would carry it out?

Time and time again they come down on the 'non'British/non Christian' side of things, Blair was the instigator of all that goes before us in a multitude of ways. i'm sure someone will use semantics to separate the different factions within but you cannot get away from the fact they all represented one particular party.

i'll be holding my nose tomorrow when I vote but in the face of radical Islam I cannot see any electable alternative.
London Bridge on 10:21 - Jun 7 with 1762 views2Thomas2Bowles

London Bridge on 10:13 - Jun 7 by stevec

I've never called any Labour supporter scum, ever. Politicians on the other hand..

As you say, yet another victim, it's terrible. But ask yourself, who do you think is most likely to fight back against those who commit these acts?

As hopeless as the Tories and May in particular are on this, do you honestly believe that if more drastic action was needed to curb Islamic extremism, that the likes of Corbyn, Chakrabati, McDonnell and Abbott would carry it out?

Time and time again they come down on the 'non'British/non Christian' side of things, Blair was the instigator of all that goes before us in a multitude of ways. i'm sure someone will use semantics to separate the different factions within but you cannot get away from the fact they all represented one particular party.

i'll be holding my nose tomorrow when I vote but in the face of radical Islam I cannot see any electable alternative.

While the tories do feck all about knife crime, another 17 year old dead today

It's not on their patch in leafy suburbia so why should they care it's just those blacks and druggies killing each other
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 10:24]

London Bridge on 10:32 - Jun 7 with 1745 viewsstevec

London Bridge on 10:21 - Jun 7 by 2Thomas2Bowles

While the tories do feck all about knife crime, another 17 year old dead today

It's not on their patch in leafy suburbia so why should they care it's just those blacks and druggies killing each other
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 10:24]

Totally agree, the Tories caved in when put under pressure over the use of stop and search. Inexcusable.

But ask yourself, which party put the pressure on regards the overuse of stop and search in the first place?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024