Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) 11:46 - Jan 10 with 9229 viewsDieByYourSide

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-agree-loan-deal-brighton-winger

Always seemed like a decent enough player

Poll: And it's hi ho

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 16:42 - Jan 10 with 3157 viewsNorthernr

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 16:37 - Jan 10 by Mytch_QPR

The normal form (as we know) is:

Rumour: general excitement - heard good things - Youtube video of a spunkmongous goal appears, everyone happy.
Actual signing: excitement continues, apart from comments about bad hair / clothes / teeth. Everyone wishes them well.
First game: a few bad touches, early days and all that, optimistic.
Second game: a few more bad touches, not really playing in the right position.
Third game: He's sh*t. Get rid.
Fourth game: We'd gladly drive him there ourselves, anyone else would be better.

Next: anyone else arrives. Return to step 1...

... except now we seem to getting the boot in early, thus bypassing the initial pain of hope.

It would be interesting to see how we'd cope if the Winter transfer window was scrapped.

Turn to ritual sacrifice I reckon.

Prepare the wicker man.
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 16:44 - Jan 10 with 3139 viewsNorthernr

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 16:42 - Jan 10 by Northernr

Turn to ritual sacrifice I reckon.

Prepare the wicker man.

Actually, thinking about it, that might qualify for us for the odd emergency loan.
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 16:56 - Jan 10 with 3078 viewsMytch_QPR

The 'revolving door' policy now seems to have spread from the manager down to the players, but I'm interested to know who might have initially instigated it.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 16:56 - Jan 10 with 3062 viewskingsburyR

Who was the blonde winger we had 10-15 years ago.

Quick as fu(k but could cross a road?

Name escapes me!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 16:59 - Jan 10 with 3047 viewsNorthernr

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 16:56 - Jan 10 by kingsburyR

Who was the blonde winger we had 10-15 years ago.

Quick as fu(k but could cross a road?

Name escapes me!

Scully?
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 17:03 - Jan 10 with 3015 viewsPinnerPaul

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 15:59 - Jan 10 by Nov77

'can't cross or pass'

Yes well fans do tend exaggerate any short comings .............not on here of course!
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 17:34 - Jan 10 with 2933 viewsGroveR

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 16:59 - Jan 10 by Northernr

Scully?

Sounds like the scud alright.
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 18:42 - Jan 10 with 2781 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Seems all done according to his tweets. Let the hating commence

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 18:50 - Jan 10 with 2730 viewsDorse

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 18:42 - Jan 10 by RANGERS4EVER

Seems all done according to his tweets. Let the hating commence

Confidentially, I've never liked him.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 19:11 - Jan 10 with 2651 viewsitsbiga

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 18:50 - Jan 10 by Dorse

Confidentially, I've never liked him.

Lua Lua, he's gonna do ya!

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 19:16 - Jan 10 with 2629 viewskensalriser

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 16:38 - Jan 10 by 2Thomas2Bowles

You just did

It's good to lead by example.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 19:31 - Jan 10 with 2572 viewsbosh67

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 16:10 - Jan 10 by FDC

When was the last time we had a player that could do a really good cartwheel?

Cisse, by the way did a good cartwheel.

Well, this boy certainly can, on occasion, wellie a football.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 22:03 - Jan 10 with 2379 viewsBakes

It's #OFFISH

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/kazenga-lualua-qpr-brighton-loan-3
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 22:04]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 22:14 - Jan 10 with 2312 viewsDunstable_hoop

LuaLua > Gladwin

Like for like it's a good start. Polter is replaceable in this market and we can do better, same with Sandro based on his performances for us. Chery might be the only one we are unable to adequately replace. Not sure if Freeman (as suggested), would be a massive step up.
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 22:19 - Jan 10 with 2286 viewsLittleRanger

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 22:29 - Jan 10 with 2458 viewsDannyPaddox

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 15:47 - Jan 10 by Rs_Holy

song sorted..... "Lua Lua woah baby he's gonna score"

Ok now it's official the real debate begins:

Kingsmen v Swamp Rats ??

In fact there's so many versions of this song (Stooges, Toots, Kinks etc) we could have a tournament of 48 Louie Louie's spread over 16 groups then a knock-out round with penalty shoot-outs all the way thru.

But most of all ... Good luck Kazenga!!!
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 22:30]
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 22:35 - Jan 10 with 2425 viewseghamranger

Can he play Thursday night?
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 23:00 - Jan 10 with 2361 viewsHunterhoop

Huzzah! We've signed a winger. Hopefully this is indicative of Holloway's change of mind to now play with width.

Woo.

He needs to lay off the eyebrows judging by those photos. I'm sure it's the style among certain demographics, but it looks like he's let a toddler loose with a razor.

Now, onto the target man.
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 23:12 - Jan 10 with 2337 viewsLythamR

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 22:29 - Jan 10 by DannyPaddox

Ok now it's official the real debate begins:

Kingsmen v Swamp Rats ??

In fact there's so many versions of this song (Stooges, Toots, Kinks etc) we could have a tournament of 48 Louie Louie's spread over 16 groups then a knock-out round with penalty shoot-outs all the way thru.

But most of all ... Good luck Kazenga!!!
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 22:30]

My personal Fav

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 07:25 - Jan 11 with 2209 viewsHitch

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 16:37 - Jan 10 by Hunterhoop

Exactly, the odd double somersault celebration would be welcome at LR. Bit of excitement. Means he scored. The kids in the Lower Loft will be entertained. And James Perch might try to copy him.

What's not to like?!

Sandro used to somersault, in his mothers womb.
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 07:56 - Jan 11 with 2162 viewssmegma

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 13:11 - Jan 10 by headhoops

not under whelmed by his arrival but another winger? Surely we need a centre forward and a midfielder just a little more urgently.

We don't need another another winger you say? We need another midfielder?

Shodipo appears to be the only out and out winger in our squad. Unless you're counting Washington, Gladwin, Cousins and N'gbakoto who have all been played on the wing without any knowledge as to what the role entails.
Midfielders? We've used somewhere in the region of 12 players in that role including our best centre back,, all in varying degrees of crap-ness, All we need is a decent midfielder.
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 10:32 - Jan 11 with 2069 viewsRBlock

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 07:56 - Jan 11 by smegma

We don't need another another winger you say? We need another midfielder?

Shodipo appears to be the only out and out winger in our squad. Unless you're counting Washington, Gladwin, Cousins and N'gbakoto who have all been played on the wing without any knowledge as to what the role entails.
Midfielders? We've used somewhere in the region of 12 players in that role including our best centre back,, all in varying degrees of crap-ness, All we need is a decent midfielder.

What is Wzolek if not a winger?
Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 10:39 - Jan 11 with 2039 viewsDiscodroids

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 12:02 - Jan 11 with 1985 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good stuff. Best of luck to him.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 15:13 - Jan 11 with 1833 viewsFDC

Kazenga LuaLua to sign on loan (Dave Mac) on 23:12 - Jan 10 by LythamR

My personal Fav

Always quite liked the version in 24 Party People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024