Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabianski 16:51 - Mar 12 with 11293 viewslatchford

First priority for next season is a new keeper. Two goals his fault
Fabianski on 12:07 - Mar 14 with 1648 viewsfather_jack

dont get why he insists on punching so many balls

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Fabianski on 12:11 - Mar 14 with 1644 viewsDevz00

And another thing, more to the original point about Fabianski. The other day against Spurs he made 12 saves in one match! That is absolutely ridiculous and says more about our midfield and defence letting Spurs get 12 shots on target.

According to this table, he's made the second most saves in the league and faced the second most shots on target:

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/stats?competition=1&season=2015&category=GOALKEE

1. Butland
shots on target faced - 135
saves - 99

2. Fabianski
shots on target faced - 125
saves - 89

3. Cech
shots on target faced - 113
saves - 88

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Fabianski on 14:27 - Mar 14 with 1575 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Fabianski on 12:11 - Mar 14 by Devz00

And another thing, more to the original point about Fabianski. The other day against Spurs he made 12 saves in one match! That is absolutely ridiculous and says more about our midfield and defence letting Spurs get 12 shots on target.

According to this table, he's made the second most saves in the league and faced the second most shots on target:

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/stats?competition=1&season=2015&category=GOALKEE

1. Butland
shots on target faced - 135
saves - 99

2. Fabianski
shots on target faced - 125
saves - 89

3. Cech
shots on target faced - 113
saves - 88

It is no good you using "those damned statistics" to make a point, everyone knows you can twist them to prove anything

I think one of Fabs problems is Confidence and not just in himself, when the defence are playing poorly and are nervous it transfers to him as well as he knows what is coming in terms of lots of pressure.
Fabianski on 15:45 - Mar 14 with 1542 viewsoldcob

Fabianski on 14:27 - Mar 14 by A_Fans_Dad

It is no good you using "those damned statistics" to make a point, everyone knows you can twist them to prove anything

I think one of Fabs problems is Confidence and not just in himself, when the defence are playing poorly and are nervous it transfers to him as well as he knows what is coming in terms of lots of pressure.

You are right Fans Dad, when judging Fab people should consider the tomfoolery thats going on in front of him.
Fabianski on 16:14 - Mar 14 with 1527 viewsshandyjack

Fabianski on 15:45 - Mar 14 by oldcob

You are right Fans Dad, when judging Fab people should consider the tomfoolery thats going on in front of him.

Schmeical
LLoris
Cech
Hart
Adrien
De Gea
Forster
*Mignolet
Butland
Courtois
Foster
*Howard
*Boruc
*Gomes
*Hennessey
Fabianski
*Manonne
*Ruddy
Krul/*Elliot
*Guzan

List of current Number 1's in the Pl, *GK'S i think Fab is better than
[Post edited 14 Mar 2016 16:24]

Poll: Expectation for the season

Fabianski on 16:17 - Mar 14 with 1525 viewsjasper_T

Krul hasn't been good for 3 or 4 years. Vorm is better than him, and Fabianski is way better than Vorm.

Foster is far more error prone than Fabianski.

Fabs is definitely in the Adrian/Schmeichel bracket of solid keepers, and last season had stats equal to Forster who is very good.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2016 16:20]
Fabianski on 16:18 - Mar 14 with 1523 viewsshandyjack

Fabianski on 16:17 - Mar 14 by jasper_T

Krul hasn't been good for 3 or 4 years. Vorm is better than him, and Fabianski is way better than Vorm.

Foster is far more error prone than Fabianski.

Fabs is definitely in the Adrian/Schmeichel bracket of solid keepers, and last season had stats equal to Forster who is very good.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2016 16:20]

star was meant for both, added Krul in after i put star in as i was sure some smart arse was gonna mention Elliot wasn't true no1

Fabianski on 16:21 - Mar 14 with 1518 viewsjasper_T

De Guzman isn't much good in goal either, I agree.
Login to get fewer ads

Fabianski on 16:22 - Mar 14 with 1516 viewsshandyjack

Fabianski on 16:21 - Mar 14 by jasper_T

De Guzman isn't much good in goal either, I agree.

brad Guzan
[Post edited 14 Mar 2016 16:23]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024