Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good f*cking riddance 19:14 - Jan 31 with 4658 viewsWokingR

The premier league will be a whole nicer place without John Terry
In fact the country will be a whole nicer place if he f*cks off to the USA
Good f*cking riddance on 19:17 - Jan 31 with 3496 viewsFredManRave

Does he actually have a criminal record or is it just every other member of his family?! Won't get into the States if he has.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2016 19:19]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Good f*cking riddance on 19:27 - Jan 31 with 3419 viewsBrightonhoop

"I couldn't play for another Premier League club. It will be elsewhere for sure," added the former England captain.

"I feel as though I'm in great nick, I'm playing great and I've got a couple of years to go. It'll just be elsewhere.

"The club will move on. No player is ever bigger than the club. No doubt they'll sign one or two great centre-backs."

Notice the 'they.' Cut him in half and he'll have knut written right though him like a stick of Brighton Rock. If he's playing Overseas I hope his plane crashes.
Good f*cking riddance on 19:28 - Jan 31 with 3414 viewsAJB0105

As far as I know if he has a criminal record he will not be able to work in the States. Two of my colleagues have both been removed from a project team and replaced as both have a criminal record one GBH and the other theft, both over 10 years ago...
Good f*cking riddance on 19:29 - Jan 31 with 3397 viewsLongsufferingR

Been worrying about this day coming. While it's great that we don't have to put up with him on the field any more, he will one day become a manager. If he was ever mentioned as a possible candidate for a future vacancy at LR, that would be the end for me after 45 years. You'd like to think that whatever regime is in place in the future has more sense than to even consider it.
Good f*cking riddance on 19:52 - Jan 31 with 3254 viewsTheBlob

Weren't JT and Jimmy team mates at Chelsea?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Good f*cking riddance on 19:55 - Jan 31 with 3237 viewsLongsufferingR

Good f*cking riddance on 19:52 - Jan 31 by TheBlob

I think that's the only similarity you'll be able to find there.
Good f*cking riddance on 19:55 - Jan 31 with 3231 viewsRangersDave

You can work in the states if you have a criminal record, just ask any number of 'stars' that have been bad and still gone there.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Good f*cking riddance on 19:55 - Jan 31 with 3230 viewsCanadaRanger

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/football/35269309

Now on BBC...
Login to get fewer ads

Good f*cking riddance on 19:56 - Jan 31 with 3230 viewsLblock

Is he joining the Donald Trump roadshow?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Good f*cking riddance on 20:01 - Jan 31 with 3207 viewsN12Hoop

I hope he gets a serious injury that means he doesn't get to come on the pitch for a big w ankfest send off at the last home game.
He'll probably end up somewhere like Qatar where he can abuse people to his hearts content and no one is interested if you have money behind you.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Good f*cking riddance on 20:04 - Jan 31 with 3189 viewsbosh67

The sentence, he won't be playing in the Prem next season half filled me with dread.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Good f*cking riddance on 21:30 - Jan 31 with 2960 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Regardless of his leaving, he'll still brazenly climb the steps to collect his winner's medal the next time Chelsea go up to lift a trophy!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Good f*cking riddance on 22:09 - Jan 31 with 2853 viewsQPRDave

Good f*cking riddance on 19:52 - Jan 31 by TheBlob

Incoming QPR captain!!!
Good f*cking riddance on 22:10 - Jan 31 with 2850 viewsBoston

Good f*cking riddance on 19:17 - Jan 31 by FredManRave

Does he actually have a criminal record or is it just every other member of his family?! Won't get into the States if he has.

Used to be able to, if ya kept yer mouf shut.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2016 22:11]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Good f*cking riddance on 22:40 - Jan 31 with 2759 viewsAntti_Heinola

Redknapp on SSN going on about not understanding why Chelsea don't want to keep him because he's got so much to offer. Has he been watching them this season?
Also said he's their poster boy at the youth levels. Unbelievable and sums Chelsea up - the club should be embarrassed by him, but he's held up as the ultimate.
I wouldn't worry about him becoming a manager - he's barely got 2 brain cells to rub together - he'd be a disaster anywhere he goes.

Bare bones.

Good f*cking riddance on 22:48 - Jan 31 with 2725 viewsShotKneesHoop

Good f*cking riddance on 22:40 - Jan 31 by Antti_Heinola

Redknapp on SSN going on about not understanding why Chelsea don't want to keep him because he's got so much to offer. Has he been watching them this season?
Also said he's their poster boy at the youth levels. Unbelievable and sums Chelsea up - the club should be embarrassed by him, but he's held up as the ultimate.
I wouldn't worry about him becoming a manager - he's barely got 2 brain cells to rub together - he'd be a disaster anywhere he goes.

"he's barely got 2 brain cells to rub together - he'd be a disaster anywhere he goes."

Are you talking about Racist John or Brown Envelope Redknobb?

Fair comment on both harsoles.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Good f*cking riddance on 23:06 - Jan 31 with 2691 viewsdixiedean

Good f*cking riddance on 22:09 - Jan 31 by QPRDave

Incoming QPR captain!!!

Dave, don't even joke about such things. We just got rid of 1 James hunt and we don't want the biggest one of all. He'd be playing in front of empty stands if that day ever came to pass.
Good f*cking riddance on 23:24 - Jan 31 with 2647 viewsQPRDave

Good f*cking riddance on 23:06 - Jan 31 by dixiedean

Dave, don't even joke about such things. We just got rid of 1 James hunt and we don't want the biggest one of all. He'd be playing in front of empty stands if that day ever came to pass.

...sorry dixie just having a larf.
3 yrs ago we'd be after him, but there's no way Les would allow this to happen.
Good f*cking riddance on 23:41 - Jan 31 with 2631 viewsShotKneesHoop

Good f*cking riddance on 23:24 - Jan 31 by QPRDave

Our Tone is daft enough to consider the idea though!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Good f*cking riddance on 23:47 - Jan 31 with 2623 viewsTacticalR

Good f*cking riddance on 22:40 - Jan 31 by Antti_Heinola

Harry thought Rio had 'so much to offer'.

For Harry, football stopped after the Senrab 1990 team.

Air hostess clique

Good f*cking riddance on 00:04 - Feb 1 with 2600 viewshamptonhillhoop

Good f*cking riddance on 23:47 - Jan 31 by TacticalR

Harry thought Rio had 'so much to offer'.

For Harry, football stopped after the Senrab 1990 team.

Apparently the scum are saying this is not final. Surely legend terry wouldn't be putting his own ego above the club would he?
Good f*cking riddance on 00:30 - Feb 1 with 2575 viewsdixiedean

Good f*cking riddance on 23:24 - Jan 31 by QPRDave

You're right there mate. Even if Bungle had a brainstorm , having that turd anywhere near the place would be over les's dead body. wouldn't normally wish injury on anyone but I hope his farewell match is on crutches so the w@nker can't milk it.
Good f*cking riddance on 00:38 - Feb 1 with 2563 viewsPunteR

Horrible bloke. Yep ,good riddance. Got a feeling SKY will probably give him a job though. Another reason to give up my subscription.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Good f*cking riddance on 00:46 - Feb 1 with 2559 viewsitsbiga

Good f*cking riddance on 19:17 - Jan 31 by FredManRave

You can.
My mate got in with a Class A drug conviction with no problem. Just costs a lot more.
Plus they love a racist here in the States, Trump would grant him honorable access.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 0:47]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Good f*cking riddance on 01:27 - Feb 1 with 2525 viewsisawqpratwcity

Fan-bloody-tastic. Having shown them that Britain can produce a world-class thug with Vinnie Jones, we can add world-class racism to the mix. They'll think all Londoners are psychos.

I can't wait until they hear about his FBC comment.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024