Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea 22:40 - Dec 31 with 14929 viewsPintado

Reports have said that he is open to approach from Swansea, if true, then go get him I say

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:04 - Jan 1 with 2271 viewsIAN05

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 16:59 - Jan 1 by jojaca

Frank De Boer is just a new name for us mug punters to throw away some cash at the bookies. Nobody as a clue what is happening!,

Please stop with

1) This person who told me
2) My source says
etc

You all know nothing!
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 16:59]

I dont know what is happening. None of my posts indicate that I do. I only know what I was told isn't happening.
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:06 - Jan 1 with 2251 viewsjojaca

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:04 - Jan 1 by IAN05

I dont know what is happening. None of my posts indicate that I do. I only know what I was told isn't happening.

Post wasn't directed at you!, just in general.

Even when you know, you never know?

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:11 - Jan 1 with 2232 viewsraynor94

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 16:59 - Jan 1 by jojaca

Frank De Boer is just a new name for us mug punters to throw away some cash at the bookies. Nobody as a clue what is happening!,

Please stop with

1) This person who told me
2) My source says
etc

You all know nothing!
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 16:59]

If you don't like why do you read it? ignore it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:16 - Jan 1 with 2202 viewsIAN05

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:06 - Jan 1 by jojaca

Post wasn't directed at you!, just in general.

I know that mate. For the first time ever there is very little being leaked out of club or even in and around the club.

a family member and a friend work for the club and they normally know everything but they know nothing on who the new manager will be.

Very strange
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:19 - Jan 1 with 2189 viewsjojaca

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:11 - Jan 1 by raynor94

If you don't like why do you read it? ignore it

I am losing patience with old age, 3/4 weeks of speculation is doing my swede in. Bookies are taking our fans for ride, in the next 2/3 days you will have Manager X linked with us(come on Swansea fans get your money on) and we will be posting back and fore on a fabricated story. Enough with speculation and deal with the facts Alan Curtis will continue until the right man is found, could be tomorrow or next season.

Even when you know, you never know?

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:28 - Jan 1 with 2135 viewsJACKARSE

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:19 - Jan 1 by jojaca

I am losing patience with old age, 3/4 weeks of speculation is doing my swede in. Bookies are taking our fans for ride, in the next 2/3 days you will have Manager X linked with us(come on Swansea fans get your money on) and we will be posting back and fore on a fabricated story. Enough with speculation and deal with the facts Alan Curtis will continue until the right man is found, could be tomorrow or next season.

A win or a point tomorrow and it will be to the end of the season IMO .......
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:31 - Jan 1 with 2115 viewsItchySphincter

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:16 - Jan 1 by IAN05

I know that mate. For the first time ever there is very little being leaked out of club or even in and around the club.

a family member and a friend work for the club and they normally know everything but they know nothing on who the new manager will be.

Very strange

Maybe they do know but they don't want you to know. Or maybe other people are more in the know than people you know? 😀

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:48 - Jan 1 with 2040 viewsIAN05

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:31 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

Maybe they do know but they don't want you to know. Or maybe other people are more in the know than people you know? 😀

I don't really know anyone directly apart from through family. Only advantage it normally gives is when you see them when drunk - as they find it impossible to keep mouth shut.

No doubt they are selective on what they filter through
Login to get fewer ads

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:59 - Jan 1 with 1992 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I am increasingly wondering whether the reason there's nothing leaking out is that there's nothing to leak out and not even Huw knows who our next manager is going to be.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 1870 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 17:59 - Jan 1 by Joe_bradshaw

I am increasingly wondering whether the reason there's nothing leaking out is that there's nothing to leak out and not even Huw knows who our next manager is going to be.

Maybe with the stress of Christmas and the in-laws coming round he's just forgotten about it?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 19:05 - Jan 1 with 1827 viewspencoedjack

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 11:50 - Jan 1 by Rancid

I don't see this happening but if it did would he bring his long term assistant Dennis Bergkamp with him, I wonder, or would Bergkamp take the Ajax gig? One week you've got James Beattie teaching you how to shoot then not long after Dennis Bergkamp.

This can't happen, can it?.They've just won 4 Erividisie's on the bounce.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 11:52]

PSV won it last season
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 19:15 - Jan 1 with 1784 viewsHighjack

Just read an article referring to him as " rangers legend de boer ". We are in for another Brian laudrup situation if he joins.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024