Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea 22:40 - Dec 31 with 14928 viewsPintado

Reports have said that he is open to approach from Swansea, if true, then go get him I say

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 09:13 - Jan 1 with 3813 viewsCooperman

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 09:12 - Jan 1 by jack247

I'm more intrigued as to how he can be jobless and spunk £25 on a long odds bet. Is Skippy a professional gambler?

Well we know he has 'a system'.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 09:38 - Jan 1 with 3729 viewsexiledclaseboy

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 02:00 - Jan 1 by IAN05

De Boer has never turned us down. At this stage, neither has anyone else. This is despite what the press say and includes Rodgers and Bielsa

So almost a month on and we haven't offered the job to anyone if that's true. Almost criminal level neglect.

Poll: Tory leader

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 10:17 - Jan 1 with 3617 viewsQuakerJack

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:01 - Jan 1 by morningstar

The mirror group eh! Don't they just love us!

Slightly different in that he's been quoted... Usually their stories have no first hand evidence whatsoever... If I'm Huw Jenkins and I read this I set up a meeting now... However, he wont because he's A. Tight and B. a control freak...

Remember Koeman??

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 11:11 - Jan 1 with 3470 viewsDafyddHuw

BBC also saying what the thread title says. They usually double-check before coming out with stuff.

Go get him Huw.
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 11:31 - Jan 1 with 3405 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

"The last club I was linked with was Swansea City, I have had no contact with them at this time.

"But what if these people paint me a pretty picture that they are in that category of clubs with which I could do something beautiful? Like clubs such as Tottenham and Liverpool.

"Those are the sort of clubs with which you would want to work. But the most important thing would be the feeling I get."

So, as long as we can convince him we can get to the level of Spurs or Liverpool, we're in with a chance...

..So Frank, we came up a few years ago, had a great few years, peaked last year, we're now a club on the decline, shareholders wanting out, desperately clinging to our premier league status and we've not got a pot to piss in...

...you up for it?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 11:44 - Jan 1 with 3335 viewsmagicdaps10

Its the running theme and it seems that De Boer is saying the same.................................he might be interested come the summer.

IF we stay up then it looks like we will have a pick of some top managers, although most are not prepared to put their rep on the line for the rest of the season. Surely a man who backs his own ability would jump at the chance straight away, plus the whopping bonus they will get for keeping us in the league should help.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 11:50 - Jan 1 with 3294 viewsRancid

I don't see this happening but if it did would he bring his long term assistant Dennis Bergkamp with him, I wonder, or would Bergkamp take the Ajax gig? One week you've got James Beattie teaching you how to shoot then not long after Dennis Bergkamp.

This can't happen, can it?.They've just won 4 Erividisie's on the bounce.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 11:52]
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 11:52 - Jan 1 with 3273 viewsBorojack

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 11:50 - Jan 1 by Rancid

I don't see this happening but if it did would he bring his long term assistant Dennis Bergkamp with him, I wonder, or would Bergkamp take the Ajax gig? One week you've got James Beattie teaching you how to shoot then not long after Dennis Bergkamp.

Your right it cant happen

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Login to get fewer ads

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 11:58 - Jan 1 with 3239 viewsmonmouth

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 11:50 - Jan 1 by Rancid

It might happen if we were to win a couple of games. Maybe that is what's causing the delay? Huw is gambling on a stronger position creating a better opportunity and a more probable cashflow position for next year. That makes some sort of sense at least. Our current position gives us no real room to manoeuvre.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 12:01 - Jan 1 with 3216 viewsRancid

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 11:58 - Jan 1 by monmouth

It might happen if we were to win a couple of games. Maybe that is what's causing the delay? Huw is gambling on a stronger position creating a better opportunity and a more probable cashflow position for next year. That makes some sort of sense at least. Our current position gives us no real room to manoeuvre.

I agree but even if we went on to finish 8th, incredibly.I still don't think we could attract Frank de Boer and possibly Bergkamp.They're Milan bound or somewhere way above us, I'm afraid.
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 12:02 - Jan 1 with 3203 viewsmonmouth

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 12:01 - Jan 1 by Rancid

I agree but even if we went on to finish 8th, incredibly.I still don't think we could attract Frank de Boer and possibly Bergkamp.They're Milan bound or somewhere way above us, I'm afraid.

Ah yes, fair point.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 12:37 - Jan 1 with 3049 viewsAl_Bundy

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 09:06 - Jan 1 by Cooperman

Where is the mathematical element?

I think that's where the jobless and unskilled bit come in
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 13:08 - Jan 1 with 2920 viewsPrivate_Partz

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 00:05 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

Yes, he has.

There is a bit more to this one I would say as there are some direct quotes. I suspect he does have some interest in us but whether that is reciprocated this end is another matter. This pair will not come cheaply plus their psossible requirements in the transfer window. I doubt Huw and Co will be up for this but I hope I am wrong. They seem a hell of a good team.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 13:13 - Jan 1 with 2894 viewslovejuicejack

Huw will take the gamble of curt at the helm until the summer.... Big risk
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 13:15 - Jan 1 with 2871 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 05:29 - Jan 1 by skippyjack

Rodgers
De Boer
Emery

Turned us down

We turned Moyes down.

Now.. because i'm jobless and unskilled.. i have basically come up with one of my wild mathematical accusations..

I think we have interviewed a manager in South America.. he's currently with a team. We have offered him the managers job.. we are waiting on a decision.

he's on long odds and i'm about to lump on £25 in the hope i have made the correct decision. I believe Tim Vickery has played an integral role in proceedings.

Our next fixture is on the 2nd.. then we play Oxford on the 10th in the FA Cup.

If everything goes to plan.. his first game will be Oxford.

I also believe Alan Curtis deliberately made 8 changes on the weekend.. and is lying to the press.

West Brom & Crystal Palace were identical to 'this' managers style, identical in fact.. he's used it before.

So lets get a few checks off..

Huw flew over to South America, check.
Interviewed a manager, check.
Our next fixtures are on the 2nd and 10th, check.
Curtis made 8 changes, with roles and formations this manager uses (3 on the half way line, corner break), check.

While thinking about it.. this bloke is already in charge.. the half time substitution with Cork is the key giveaway.. two players in his team have done this.

Curtis better fold, because iv'e got him by the nuts! and i'm lumping on!

He's 33/1 skip .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 14:14 - Jan 1 with 2641 viewsAl_Bundy

Its quite obvious most of our recent key appointments which in truth haven't worked out. This in house recruitment policy of management positions is not going to progress us whatsoever. Looks like at the moment HJ is gambling on Curtis getting us through the season and appointing the right manager in the summer depending on what division we're in.

Well Curtis has improved and stabilised us but this honeymoon period will wear off shortly when the players see the new comfort zone in place. If we have limited funding do we invest in the squad or a new manager who will guide us to safety !? It appears we don't have the resources to address both at the moment.
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 15:05 - Jan 1 with 2497 viewsLoyal

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 14:14 - Jan 1 by Al_Bundy

Its quite obvious most of our recent key appointments which in truth haven't worked out. This in house recruitment policy of management positions is not going to progress us whatsoever. Looks like at the moment HJ is gambling on Curtis getting us through the season and appointing the right manager in the summer depending on what division we're in.

Well Curtis has improved and stabilised us but this honeymoon period will wear off shortly when the players see the new comfort zone in place. If we have limited funding do we invest in the squad or a new manager who will guide us to safety !? It appears we don't have the resources to address both at the moment.

Who has failed as manager ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 15:39 - Jan 1 with 2394 viewsItchySphincter

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 02:00 - Jan 1 by IAN05

De Boer has never turned us down. At this stage, neither has anyone else. This is despite what the press say and includes Rodgers and Bielsa

Well that's boIIocks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 15:52 - Jan 1 with 2323 viewsIAN05

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 15:39 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

Well that's boIIocks.

So who has been offered the job and turned it down then ?
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 15:56 - Jan 1 with 2298 viewsAl_Bundy

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 15:05 - Jan 1 by Loyal

Who has failed as manager ?

The ones who have been moved on.
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 16:24 - Jan 1 with 2228 viewsItchySphincter

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 15:52 - Jan 1 by IAN05

So who has been offered the job and turned it down then ?

Well from the way you've been going on you should know.

DeBoer was approached straight away and declined to be considered, Moyes showed interest so the club spoke to him and opted not to pursue it any further, hence Moyes ruling himself out. Anything else you need to know?

The DeBoer situation may have changed, I don't know, I haven't heard.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 16:29 - Jan 1 with 2205 viewsmax936

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 16:24 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

DeBoer was approached straight away and declined to be considered, Moyes showed interest so the club spoke to him and opted not to pursue it any further, hence Moyes ruling himself out. Anything else you need to know?

Bielsa told us we weren't big enough for him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 16:35 - Jan 1 with 2181 viewsLoyal

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 16:29 - Jan 1 by max936

Bielsa told us we weren't big enough for him.

And that our players were not good enough apparently.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 16:37 - Jan 1 with 2160 viewsIAN05

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 16:24 - Jan 1 by ItchySphincter

Way I have been going on ? I've only posted about 3 times in 3-4 months 😃

How many candidates have been spoken to or sounded out I don't know. But told that no-one has gone as far as a position to be able to turn us down as we have not offered the job to anyone. This may have changed as was told two days before Christmas. The person who told me would 100% know - can't imagine why he would lie but you never know. Also said that no contact with moyes or poyet.
Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 16:59 - Jan 1 with 2045 viewsjojaca

Frank De Boer issues come and get me to,Swansea on 16:37 - Jan 1 by IAN05

Way I have been going on ? I've only posted about 3 times in 3-4 months 😃

How many candidates have been spoken to or sounded out I don't know. But told that no-one has gone as far as a position to be able to turn us down as we have not offered the job to anyone. This may have changed as was told two days before Christmas. The person who told me would 100% know - can't imagine why he would lie but you never know. Also said that no contact with moyes or poyet.

Frank De Boer is just a new name for us mug punters to throw away some cash at the bookies. Nobody as a clue what is happening!,

Please stop with

1) This person who told me
2) My source says
etc

You all know nothing!
[Post edited 1 Jan 2016 16:59]

Even when you know, you never know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024