Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor 16:05 - Dec 23 with 10606 viewsdeanscfc

Curtis just said that he'd been our player of the year so far and this is why Tabanou hadn't been given any time at all. I know there's not a lot to choose from right now but I nearly spat my coffee over the PC. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks we need more quality...pace, crossing ability etc at left back??
Taylor on 16:11 - Dec 23 with 4477 viewsJackanapes

If he been our player of the year then its little wonder we are going out of the league.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Taylor on 16:11 - Dec 23 with 4476 viewspencoedjack

I know reading threads I'm in the minority but I agree with Curt.
Taylor on 16:11 - Dec 23 with 4474 viewsskippyjack

Well Ayew by a long shot

Taylor
Siggy
Montero

Not a lot to shout about.. a defence that leaks goals.. and a frontline who can't score.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Taylor on 16:19 - Dec 23 with 4415 viewsSwanjaxs

Taylor on 16:11 - Dec 23 by Jackanapes

If he been our player of the year then its little wonder we are going out of the league.

So depressing. ... but so so true

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Taylor on 16:24 - Dec 23 with 4375 viewsswan_si

Taylor on 16:31 - Dec 23 with 4335 viewsdailew

Agree with Curt.

A defender's primary task is to defend and he's been superb at that. He's not the greatest going forward but he tires his best which is all you can ask for.

If the others had shown his attitude we wouldn't be in the pickle we're in now.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Taylor on 16:38 - Dec 23 with 4286 viewsoldcob

Taylor on 16:31 - Dec 23 by dailew

Agree with Curt.

A defender's primary task is to defend and he's been superb at that. He's not the greatest going forward but he tires his best which is all you can ask for.

I agree his defensive work is very good. Unfortunately thats not enough for the Premiership anymore. Full backs have to be able to contribute to the attacking aspect as well. Trying his best doesn't cut it. He has to be able to do it or get replaced by someone who can. Hard facts I'm afraid.
Taylor on 16:46 - Dec 23 with 4243 viewsBanosswan

People keep saying he can't cross but he put a beautiful ball in that ayew just headed over on Sunday.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Taylor on 16:50 - Dec 23 with 4216 viewsyescomeon

Completely agree, sure some fans expect Roberto Carlos, nowhere near as bad going forward as people make out, as said above he does put in decent crosses but there is noone on the end of them, we never get enough men into the box, never have. All that said he hasn't really had much competition.

Upthecity!

Taylor on 16:53 - Dec 23 with 4202 viewsraynor94

Taylor on 16:11 - Dec 23 by pencoedjack

I know reading threads I'm in the minority but I agree with Curt.

I'm on your side too, nothing wrong in Curt's comment

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Taylor on 16:57 - Dec 23 with 4186 viewseverytimeref

I agree with Curt too. Taylor has been our most consistent player all season. Puts in a full shift in every game. Defended well and got forward as much as he can given the constant changes in formation and personnel in front of him. Maybe I'm old fashioned but a defender's most important role is to defend. Taylor can defend and on the, admittedly , little I've seen of Tabanou defending isn't his strong point.

Tabanou started off as a left sided midfielder and if people want him in the team I think it should be further forward and leave our best left back do the defending.

Montero started off the season like a world beater but recently after 2 runs he's been out of position , ambling back looking either disinterested or unfit or both. If Tabanou gets in the squad it should be instead of him if anyone.
Taylor on 17:18 - Dec 23 with 4085 viewsjack247

I'm glad there is some sense in this thread. Player of the year may be overdoing it, but he no way deserves the stick he gets on here. Has done nothing to merit being dropped.
Taylor on 17:20 - Dec 23 with 4082 viewslovejuicejack

Taylor on 16:50 - Dec 23 by yescomeon

Completely agree, sure some fans expect Roberto Carlos, nowhere near as bad going forward as people make out, as said above he does put in decent crosses but there is noone on the end of them, we never get enough men into the box, never have. All that said he hasn't really had much competition.

Yes he is, Taylor is a world beater in the swans half and a dick beater in the opposition half, for every good cross be puts be puts in ten that are terrible.
Taylor on 17:21 - Dec 23 with 4078 viewslovejuicejack

Agree with Curt.

That's one of the most depressing things I've ever read on here fair play.
Taylor on 17:21 - Dec 23 with 4074 viewsjack247

Taylor on 16:11 - Dec 23 by skippyjack

Well Ayew by a long shot

Taylor
Siggy
Montero

Not a lot to shout about.. a defence that leaks goals.. and a frontline who can't score.

Siggy and Montero nowhere near it.

Siggy not really his fault, he has just suffered with the tactics we had been playing until recently.
Montero can be a game changer as we have seen in the past, not this season though.
Taylor on 17:32 - Dec 23 with 4015 viewsskippyjack

Agree with Curt.

Fair play..

Taylor let's a ball go across the six yard box for Juan Mata to tap it.
Fails to be in the defensive line when Ighalo taps home
Ball watching whilst Sadio Mane steps back and taps in
Ball watching as Jordan Ayew heads into an empty net
Joel Campbell has a tap in at back stick
Josh King taps in while Taylor is walking back
Gives away penalty against Liverpool (alright unfortunate)
not up with the defensive line that gives Mahrez the opportunity to tap home
Fails to track his man as Mahrez taps home
Watch the Man City winner.. standing ball watching

He's been superb while we sit in the relegation places

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Taylor on 17:33 - Dec 23 with 3997 viewslovejuicejack

Taylor on 17:32 - Dec 23 by skippyjack

Fair play..

Taylor let's a ball go across the six yard box for Juan Mata to tap it.
Fails to be in the defensive line when Ighalo taps home
Ball watching whilst Sadio Mane steps back and taps in
Ball watching as Jordan Ayew heads into an empty net
Joel Campbell has a tap in at back stick
Josh King taps in while Taylor is walking back
Gives away penalty against Liverpool (alright unfortunate)
not up with the defensive line that gives Mahrez the opportunity to tap home
Fails to track his man as Mahrez taps home
Watch the Man City winner.. standing ball watching

He's been superb while we sit in the relegation places

But he does tires his best!
Taylor on 17:34 - Dec 23 with 3989 viewsSkipTheJack

Taylor's had a great season in fairness. We know he's no Rangel going forward, but he does what he's good at very well indeed.

It's the highly dependable players like Taylor who will be crucial to us getting away from the bottom 3, because some of the mercenaries we've employed won't give a **** if we go down.
Taylor on 17:40 - Dec 23 with 3958 viewsskippyjack

Taylor on 17:34 - Dec 23 by SkipTheJack

Taylor's had a great season in fairness. We know he's no Rangel going forward, but he does what he's good at very well indeed.

It's the highly dependable players like Taylor who will be crucial to us getting away from the bottom 3, because some of the mercenaries we've employed won't give a **** if we go down.

Absolutely.. defended superb he has..

Against the Hammers.. was our first clean sheet in 11 games..

Irreplaceable he is..

Taylor on 17:41 - Dec 23 with 3944 viewsAngelRangelQS

Keep him happy. He's one of the view that may still be here next season in the championship
Taylor on 17:45 - Dec 23 with 3920 viewsskippyjack

Taylor on 17:41 - Dec 23 by AngelRangelQS

Keep him happy. He's one of the view that may still be here next season in the championship

Obviously.. he didn't get his agent to contact other clubs or to put stuff into the papers to get a new juicy contract.. or sulking because he wasn't getting enough games because of Davies..

He's all for the Swans Neil is!

Taylor on 17:47 - Dec 23 with 3913 viewsAngelRangelQS

Taylor on 17:45 - Dec 23 by skippyjack

Obviously.. he didn't get his agent to contact other clubs or to put stuff into the papers to get a new juicy contract.. or sulking because he wasn't getting enough games because of Davies..

He's all for the Swans Neil is!

I just meant that I doubt there'll be a host of clubs queuing up to get him
Taylor on 17:51 - Dec 23 with 3891 viewsFlashberryjack

Taylor on 16:11 - Dec 23 by Jackanapes

Agree with this.....unfortunately

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Taylor on 17:54 - Dec 23 with 3875 viewsLeonisGod

Taylor on 16:11 - Dec 23 by skippyjack

Well Ayew by a long shot

Taylor
Siggy
Montero

Ayew?

Sort of agree with Curt. Tayls has been rock solid. In terms of players playing to their potential he's been up there as our best I reckon. Trouble is people expect him to have the end quality of Gareth Bale. I've lost count of the times Tayls has put a decent ball into the box only for Nobody to attack it.
Taylor on 17:56 - Dec 23 with 3867 viewsskippyjack

Get rid of the mercenaries! the old guard will sort us out! init!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024