Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 19:39 - Sep 8 with 7216 viewsKingBony

Jonjo starting again tonight, should be a decent game, both sides essentially qualified (Swiss will get there). Be good to see how he performs on a decent pitch against a better side.

If he has a good one it could cement his place.

Come on Jonjo

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Shelvey on 19:59 - Sep 8 with 4620 viewscockett_jack

Positive start by JJS.

Come on England
Shelvey on 20:07 - Sep 8 with 4586 viewscockett_jack

Christ it feels GOOD to watch one of our players play for England and hear the commentators refer to us.

We have arrived.
Shelvey on 20:17 - Sep 8 with 4541 viewsJohnw102

Mixed feelings does too well January window could be a challenge for us to hold on to him. Also Milner is sh*t how he gets picked for England only Woy knows.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Shelvey on 20:20 - Sep 8 with 4519 viewsImAlrightJack

Shelvey on 20:17 - Sep 8 by Johnw102

Mixed feelings does too well January window could be a challenge for us to hold on to him. Also Milner is sh*t how he gets picked for England only Woy knows.

Club size before player ability, that's how he's always thought.
Shelvey on 20:31 - Sep 8 with 4469 viewsLeonisGod

Shelvey on 20:07 - Sep 8 by cockett_jack

Christ it feels GOOD to watch one of our players play for England and hear the commentators refer to us.

We have arrived.

It felt like we arrived several seasons back to me. Good for Jonjo to play for his (and my) country but I don't think that says much about us.

Not the best game. Jonjo playing a disciplined role, but movement in their half is poor.
Shelvey on 20:38 - Sep 8 with 4420 viewsDr_Winston

He's too deep and doesn't have the movement of Gomis, Ayew and Montero ahead of him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shelvey on 20:39 - Sep 8 with 4413 viewslifelong

Woeful first half by England, when they play somebody half tidy they look very ordinary.
Shelvey on 20:42 - Sep 8 with 4389 viewsmonmouth

Shelvey on 20:38 - Sep 8 by Dr_Winston

He's too deep and doesn't have the movement of Gomis, Ayew and Montero ahead of him.

Hodgpodge will be looking for a reason to drop him. Playing him out of position is just the first step. One mistake or Milner-like game and he's a gonner.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey on 20:43 - Sep 8 with 4375 viewsOldjack

Shelvey on 20:39 - Sep 8 by lifelong

Woeful first half by England, when they play somebody half tidy they look very ordinary.

This the correct answer

Jon jo has had better days so far

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Shelvey on 20:45 - Sep 8 with 4360 viewsDr_Winston

Shelvey on 20:42 - Sep 8 by monmouth

Hodgpodge will be looking for a reason to drop him. Playing him out of position is just the first step. One mistake or Milner-like game and he's a gonner.

Quite possibly.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Shelvey on 20:46 - Sep 8 with 4348 viewsmonmouth

It would be rather amusing if the swiss were to score an own=-goal to restore OG ahead of the jug-eared bald grannyphile though.

Shelvey on 20:46 - Sep 8 with 4342 viewsbermudajack

Shelvey on 20:39 - Sep 8 by lifelong

Looking a little slow & tired to me, not pinging his passes like usual...

plenty of movement ahead of him...

He's playing too deep and too safe...

Think we'll be okay in Jan if he continues this form tonight...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Shelvey on 20:51 - Sep 8 with 4313 viewsepaul

Shelvey on 20:46 - Sep 8 by monmouth

It would be rather amusing if the swiss were to score an own=-goal to restore OG ahead of the jug-eared bald grannyphile though.

Jug-eared bald grannyphile

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Shelvey on 20:52 - Sep 8 with 4313 viewsPozuelosSideys

In what loopy world as a coach do you play James Milner far higher up the pitch than Shelvey? It would be like playing Pirlo at left back.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Shelvey on 20:53 - Sep 8 with 4300 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shelvey on 20:17 - Sep 8 by Johnw102

He's on a long contract. He's English. He's a full international. He's 23. Brendan , £38 million please.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shelvey on 20:59 - Sep 8 with 4267 viewsOldjack

Shelvey on 20:53 - Sep 8 by Brynmill_Jack

He's on a long contract. He's English. He's a full international. He's 23. Brendan , £38 million please.

I'd rather we keep him Bryn bach he's priceless for us

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Shelvey on 21:01 - Sep 8 with 4224 viewsskippyjack

Switzerland have a cracking team..

Sommer
Lichsteiner
Klose
Rodriguez
Shar
Inler
Xhaka
Stocker
Shaqiri
Mehemedi
Drmic

that's a talented team..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Shelvey on 21:01 - Sep 8 with 4215 viewsQuakerJack

Subbed

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Shelvey on 21:01 - Sep 8 with 4209 viewsSwansNZ

Off for Kane. Is that the last time we'll seen him in an England shirt, even though the rest of them have been gash.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Shelvey on 21:02 - Sep 8 with 4184 viewsJohnw102

Shelvey on 20:52 - Sep 8 by PozuelosSideys

In what loopy world as a coach do you play James Milner far higher up the pitch than Shelvey? It would be like playing Pirlo at left back.

The same loopy one that takes JJS off and leaves Milner on. Never mind he will be that bit fresher on Saturday.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Shelvey on 21:05 - Sep 8 with 4132 viewstomdickharry

New he would be the first off,ok for Sat though by the looks of things.
Shelvey on 21:05 - Sep 8 with 4127 viewsmonmouth

Obvious Woy is obvious.

He couldn't wait to do it, but I'm pretty glad. JJS'll have something to prove again on Saturday now.

Shelvey on 21:06 - Sep 8 with 4115 viewsairedale

Well, at least we know he'll be fit for Saturday.

Unless he gets injured training of course.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2015 21:08]
Shelvey on 21:12 - Sep 8 with 4028 viewsLeonisGod

Shelvey on 21:01 - Sep 8 by SwansNZ

Off for Kane. Is that the last time we'll seen him in an England shirt, even though the rest of them have been gash.

Yep. Has proved to be the right sub though. Jonjo was static compared to Barkley - I suspect he was told to play that deep holding role (hence my comment about discipline), but he didn't do himself any favours by barely crossing the half way line.

Although whole Eng team is pushing up now, so a tad unfair on Jonjo really.
Shelvey on 21:13 - Sep 8 with 4025 viewsmonmouth

...and Inger score. Woy's a genius I tell you, a footballing colossus.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024