Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. 22:31 - Feb 11 with 3187 viewsJackfath

Just saying.

This post has been edited by an administrator

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:16 - Feb 12 with 713 viewsBobJack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:29 - Feb 11 by BobJack

The last time people agreed to meet Jackfath after his offer, he refused. Twice.

No one else makes these offers as we are grown ups.

He basically ran away.

Embarrassing for him really.

got called out.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:22 - Feb 12 with 706 viewsrob

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:12 - Feb 12 by Banosswan

Saying what?

There are some very, very tough games coming up.
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:25 - Feb 12 with 702 viewsBanosswan

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:22 - Feb 12 by rob

There are some very, very tough games coming up.

Tougher than any before or any than other teams?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:26 - Feb 12 with 701 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Beat Man United? Well anything's possible but we are looking our weakest since being promoted to the PL. And that genuinely gives me no pleasure at all.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:30 - Feb 12 with 691 viewsrob

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:25 - Feb 12 by Banosswan

Tougher than any before or any than other teams?

Yes. Simple because of the way we are playing and a lot of the team will be fighting to stay in the league.
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:33 - Feb 12 with 687 viewsicecoldjack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:34 - Feb 11 by Banosswan

Have we all of a sudden become one of the "big 4"? Where do we have the right to call other teams sh!t?

Not shit clubs but a glance at the table tells me they were both struggling teams, plain and simple.

I can however remove the term "sh!t" which alot of of their own fans would admit to being this season and replace it with "struggling" if that makes you feel better.

my point is valid though, we are a better side at the moment in term of legue position .
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 07:42 - Feb 12 with 646 viewsPhil_S

Talk of people's jobs is not relevant to any thread on this forum at all.

Please refrain from mentioning these

Thank you

(Thread moved to non football board)
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 08:08 - Feb 12 with 639 viewsItchySphincter

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:01 - Feb 11 by BobJack

What is bullying policy in your school ? They must thrive.

Lead by example .

ur the odd one. Very odd.

This is not a school and he's nor Jackfath when he goes to one. FFS, some people just don't and never will get the internet,

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024