Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. 22:31 - Feb 11 with 3186 viewsJackfath

Just saying.

This post has been edited by an administrator

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:58 - Feb 11 with 771 viewsBobJack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:55 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

Have a read of this thread and get back to me.

Where have I sworn ?

You , a teacher called someone a ' bender 'yesterday.

work that out.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:00 - Feb 11 with 763 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:58 - Feb 11 by BobJack

Where have I sworn ?

You , a teacher called someone a ' bender 'yesterday.

work that out.

You're a very sensitive chap Liberty.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:00 - Feb 11 with 760 viewsLeonisGod

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:56 - Feb 11 by Jackhero

I was told something about JF recently made me think ' ffs grow up you're all supposed to be grown men' but it made me realise if you don't know the person behind the keyboard then don't get wound up. he does it for a reaction. Thing is JF hammers this into you day in day out, one day the nail will hit the head and you will all realise this. Now lets all remain chippy and treat each other nicely.

Not sure why he's getting stick on this thread. He's right - beat Man U and we won't hear a peep on here. Even tonight, the negativity only started after their first. Anyone that dares to suggest we were also looking comfortable before their first is also shouted down as a Monk lover. It's like a playground on here when we lose.
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:01 - Feb 11 with 751 viewsBobJack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:00 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

You're a very sensitive chap Liberty.

What is bullying policy in your school ? They must thrive.

Lead by example .

ur the odd one. Very odd.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:02 - Feb 11 with 747 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:01 - Feb 11 by BobJack

Lead by example .

Pop in and you can witness it. Are you prepared to do that? The offer is there.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:03 - Feb 11 with 745 viewstwotimejack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:01 - Feb 11 by BobJack

Lead by example .

The bullying policy in his class is encouraged probably.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:05 - Feb 11 with 735 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:03 - Feb 11 by twotimejack

The bullying policy in his class is encouraged probably.

Same offer extended to you also.

Will either of you be man enough?

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:06 - Feb 11 with 730 viewsBobJack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:02 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

Pop in and you can witness it. Are you prepared to do that? The offer is there.

Last time you invited people to meet you and one person accepted, you cried off.

Why do you call people 'bender' ?.

Shouldn't you set an example to discourage such language in your school rather than promote. Is bullying acceptable ?

Login to get fewer ads

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:09 - Feb 11 with 713 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:06 - Feb 11 by BobJack

Last time you invited people to meet you and one person accepted, you cried off.

Why do you call people 'bender' ?.

Shouldn't you set an example to discourage such language in your school rather than promote. Is bullying acceptable ?

1. Rightio.
2. I didn't call anyone a bender, I called someone a Bacon Bender. It's a pretty harmless term, although I understand your agenda about it.
3. This isn't school. There is a big difference. If you think (I seriously hope you dont) that people are the same on here as they are in real life I'm worried for you.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:11 - Feb 11 with 705 viewsBobJack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:05 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

Same offer extended to you also.

Will either of you be man enough?

Man enough for what ?

Over the years you have asked posters for a rumble in Aldi car park and more recently called posters cowards, then when 1 poster said yes they would meet you, you literally shat your nappy and accused me of stirring.

You are a joke. Scared of your own shadow.

you are acting the hard man, asking for 'meets', no one else does.

Parents know you and say 'soft as shite', why make yourself look a fool.

Seriously, a teacher. Grow up and act like an adult.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:14 - Feb 11 with 698 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:11 - Feb 11 by BobJack

Man enough for what ?

Over the years you have asked posters for a rumble in Aldi car park and more recently called posters cowards, then when 1 poster said yes they would meet you, you literally shat your nappy and accused me of stirring.

You are a joke. Scared of your own shadow.

you are acting the hard man, asking for 'meets', no one else does.

Parents know you and say 'soft as shite', why make yourself look a fool.

Seriously, a teacher. Grow up and act like an adult.

Seriously. You need a sense of humour.

Pm me the names of these parents. You seem to love to make these wild statements without any backbone to provide the proof, ever.

There are many teachers on here. You'd be surprised.

Your obsession with me is boring. Everyone. Now how about commenting on tonight's match instead of goading me all night?

PM me and we can discuss this without boring everyone.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:14 - Feb 11 with 695 viewstwotimejack

Any self respecting teacher would avoid these conflicts knowing his pupils could be reading. Shameful despicable behaviour.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:14 - Feb 11 with 695 viewsBobJack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:09 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

1. Rightio.
2. I didn't call anyone a bender, I called someone a Bacon Bender. It's a pretty harmless term, although I understand your agenda about it.
3. This isn't school. There is a big difference. If you think (I seriously hope you dont) that people are the same on here as they are in real life I'm worried for you.

So if you have a new pupil in your school , who comes from Denmark.

other pupils can call them a bacon bender, as there is nothing wrong with it ?

Keep digging.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:15 - Feb 11 with 694 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:14 - Feb 11 by BobJack

So if you have a new pupil in your school , who comes from Denmark.

other pupils can call them a bacon bender, as there is nothing wrong with it ?

Keep digging.

Again, this isn't school.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:16 - Feb 11 with 689 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:14 - Feb 11 by twotimejack

Any self respecting teacher would avoid these conflicts knowing his pupils could be reading. Shameful despicable behaviour.

You mean would avoid posting on here due to your continued hounding?

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:17 - Feb 11 with 683 viewsBobJack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:15 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

Again, this isn't school.

You said the term ' bacon bender ' was harmless.

at what age does racism become harmless? Really interested to know.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:21 - Feb 11 with 668 viewsJackfath

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:17 - Feb 11 by BobJack

You said the term ' bacon bender ' was harmless.

at what age does racism become harmless? Really interested to know.

I wasn't using it in the contetxt you're implying to suit your twisted agenda.

Sorry to disappoint.

Now, I'm going, lovely to chat to you.

Just so everyone is aware, no PM came through taking me up on my friendly offer, they'd rather gob off on here, anonymously. Shame as they'd get a shock and be having to admit what a smashing chap I am.

Fools.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:24 - Feb 11 with 658 viewstwotimejack

Why would he send you the names of parents? You would only end up bullying their children even more you disgrace of a teacher.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:25 - Feb 11 with 654 viewsBobJack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:21 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

Sorry to disappoint.

Just so everyone is aware, no PM came through taking me up on my friendly offer, they'd rather gob off on here, anonymously. Shame as they'd get a shock and be having to admit what a smashing chap I am.

Fools.

You said calling someone a 'bacon bender' was harmless.

At what age does it change from racism to harmless?

Jackfath has run away as there is no correct answer to what he has said.

Jf, you have supported racism on this thread alone.

If anyone disagrees, please explain.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:29 - Feb 11 with 639 viewsBobJack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:21 - Feb 11 by Jackfath

Sorry to disappoint.

Fools.

The last time people agreed to meet Jackfath after his offer, he refused. Twice.

No one else makes these offers as we are grown ups.

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:34 - Feb 11 with 631 viewsBanosswan

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 22:33 - Feb 11 by icecoldjack

Well if we beat Man utd then the players are conning the fookin' manager by not giving a toss when they play sh!t sides like Sunderland and WBA .

Just saying.

Have we all of a sudden become one of the "big 4"? Where do we have the right to call other teams sh!t?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:48 - Feb 11 with 612 viewsTreforys_Jack

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:34 - Feb 11 by Banosswan

Have we all of a sudden become one of the "big 4"? Where do we have the right to call other teams sh!t?

This

Always makes me cringe. all billy bigbollox.
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:00 - Feb 12 with 597 viewsSwanseajill

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 23:34 - Feb 11 by Banosswan

No rights whatsoever.

Too many on here believe we are the bees knees, despite fighting for points in the best league we've ever been in.Games were tough when we were in the First Division, but nothing like this league.
The diving/cheating/ time wasting/nasty and crafty fouls make this league harsh. We are new to it, and are still learning.
The top 4 have been learning for years.
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:03 - Feb 12 with 595 viewsrob

Yea, and after that.....

Swansea v Man Utd
Burnley v Swansea
Tottenham v Swansea
Swansea v Liverpool
Aston Villa v Swansea
Swansea v Hull
Swansea v Everton
Leicester v Swansea
Newcastle v Swansea
Arsenal v Swansea
Crystal Palace v Swansea

...just saying
Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:12 - Feb 12 with 587 viewsBanosswan

Beat Man U and you'll all be silent again. on 00:03 - Feb 12 by rob

Yea, and after that.....

Swansea v Man Utd
Burnley v Swansea
Tottenham v Swansea
Swansea v Liverpool
Aston Villa v Swansea
Swansea v Hull
Swansea v Everton
Leicester v Swansea
Newcastle v Swansea
Arsenal v Swansea
Crystal Palace v Swansea

...just saying

Saying what?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024