Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey 00:43 - Nov 30 with 10769 viewsBonjour

Seems he is the new "escaped goat."

Bit of a joke to be honest.. He didn't have a great game today but was the only midfielder that looked like he might make a difference.

Ki was woeful from minute 1 and Gylfi was ineffective but each time Shelvey made a mistake he got slaughtered by the crowd.

All 3 were below par today - we need to be careful that an uneducated crowd don't get on he back of a very talented youngster and ruin him.
Shelvey on 10:54 - Dec 2 with 1561 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shelvey on 10:10 - Dec 2 by Parlay

Errr he is. Ki will then stop playing the leon role.

Wake up before posting one would suggest.

No he is not! He was touted as Liverpool's replacement for Serrard (obviously a bridge too far for him) and Gerrard is not and never has been a DM.

You go on to say that Ki will stop playing the Leon role, if that is the case why weren't they switched around to reflect what your saying. Ki played DM, JJS box to box whilst Leon was injured.

You utter, utter berk. Your five minutes of fame on AAMB has gone right to your head!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shelvey on 10:57 - Dec 2 with 1555 viewsParlay

Shelvey on 10:54 - Dec 2 by Brynmill_Jack

No he is not! He was touted as Liverpool's replacement for Serrard (obviously a bridge too far for him) and Gerrard is not and never has been a DM.

You go on to say that Ki will stop playing the Leon role, if that is the case why weren't they switched around to reflect what your saying. Ki played DM, JJS box to box whilst Leon was injured.

You utter, utter berk. Your five minutes of fame on AAMB has gone right to your head!

You can put any exclamation mark you want, but you still wont be correct. (By the way Gerrard is exactly a DM)

When shelvey is dropped, it will be for Leon (or Carrol just like up in Man City) and will bet anything you wish.

Name your price. Berk.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Shelvey on 11:55 - Dec 2 with 1525 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shelvey on 10:57 - Dec 2 by Parlay

You can put any exclamation mark you want, but you still wont be correct. (By the way Gerrard is exactly a DM)

When shelvey is dropped, it will be for Leon (or Carrol just like up in Man City) and will bet anything you wish.

Name your price. Berk.

I think you've suffered enough humiliation, mainly self inflicted. Enjoy your flight home and continue to work hard so you can eventually reach the magical £45 so we can see you once again in the liberty . Haw haw haw

Shelvey on 11:57 - Dec 2 with 1523 viewsParlay

Shelvey on 11:55 - Dec 2 by Brynmill_Jack

I think you've suffered enough humiliation, mainly self inflicted. Enjoy your flight home and continue to work hard so you can eventually reach the magical £45 so we can see you once again in the liberty . Haw haw haw

Ah so you back down?

Apology accepted.

Berk.

Forum celebrity

Shelvey on 12:52 - Dec 2 with 1476 viewsperchrockjack

so now someone apparently living in Australia is "humiliated" on a fans forum!.

Needs a whole host of exclamation marks, apostrophes, commas,full stops and nothing but the best syntax.

Still, berk is a step upwards.

Ive no idea why Parlay seems to be targeted by the Man By the Park.

Strange Times.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shelvey on 12:52 - Dec 2 with 1463 viewsmonmouth

Spoke to a Liverpool fan (regular attender) this morning who said he'd be happy to see Shelvey back there and that it was a pretty widespread opinion. He was utterly dismissive of Allen, and thought Brendan was becoming a bit of a dick and is sliding down the slope if the Basel thing doesn't come off.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Shelvey on 14:07 - Dec 2 with 1421 viewsParlay

Shelvey on 12:52 - Dec 2 by perchrockjack

so now someone apparently living in Australia is "humiliated" on a fans forum!.

Needs a whole host of exclamation marks, apostrophes, commas,full stops and nothing but the best syntax.

Still, berk is a step upwards.

Ive no idea why Parlay seems to be targeted by the Man By the Park.

Strange Times.

Well said sir.

Forum celebrity

Shelvey on 14:24 - Dec 2 with 1401 viewsperchrockjack

I confidently opine Rodgers is on borrowed time and his replacement is already being courted.

Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey on 15:00 - Dec 2 with 1368 viewsZut_Alors

Shelvey on 14:24 - Dec 2 by perchrockjack

I confidently opine Rodgers is on borrowed time and his replacement is already being courted.

Who do you reckon, Perch? Klopp is being talked about, but I think they'll stick with BR. He deserves a full season, although his signings have been pretty poor.
Shelvey on 16:38 - Dec 2 with 1352 viewspierre91

...personally I think inside Shelvey there's a very good player struggling to get out (which he does, just not regularly enough, yet).

I think one of his current issues is he's carrying a little too much timber. He looks a good stone heavier than he did last year (mainly around the arse region). Am I wrong? I may be, but check it out tonight.
Shelvey on 17:33 - Dec 2 with 1319 viewsperchrockjack

Klopp has a bad name so I doubt it.
Anyway, Dortmund are nowhere near the team they were.
I m led to believe Rafa is still hovering; his family still live on the Wirral and he loves it here. He and Monste ,his wife, do a lot of charity work and are well regarded in what is essentially a very snooty area.

Rodgers? really don't give a shuite as Im truly only concerned with our boys but I would like LFC to get back to some moral standards more befitting the history of the club because right now to me, there are floundering

Shelvey on 18:16 - Dec 2 with 1301 viewsStarsky

Shelvey on 17:33 - Dec 2 by perchrockjack

Klopp has a bad name so I doubt it.
Anyway, Dortmund are nowhere near the team they were.
I m led to believe Rafa is still hovering; his family still live on the Wirral and he loves it here. He and Monste ,his wife, do a lot of charity work and are well regarded in what is essentially a very snooty area.

Rodgers? really don't give a shuite as Im truly only concerned with our boys but I would like LFC to get back to some moral standards more befitting the history of the club because right now to me, there are floundering

Tranmere will Be needing a new manager soon, so there is a plan B for Brendan

It's just the internet, init.

Shelvey on 18:26 - Dec 2 with 1294 viewsSwansNZ

Shelvey on 18:16 - Dec 2 by Starsky

Tranmere will Be needing a new manager soon, so there is a plan B for Brendan

Brendan does not have a plan B

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Shelvey on 18:33 - Dec 2 with 1279 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shelvey on 11:57 - Dec 2 by Parlay

Ah so you back down?

Apology accepted.

Berk.

Now you're seeing things that aren't there. See a doctor

Shelvey on 18:37 - Dec 2 with 1270 viewsParlay

Shelvey on 18:33 - Dec 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Now you're seeing things that aren't there. See a doctor

Ah great so what was the bet you wanted then? How much?

Forum celebrity

Shelvey on 18:56 - Dec 2 with 1248 viewsParlay

Shelvey on 10:54 - Dec 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh whats that, shelvey has been dropped replaced by Britton just as i said? Shock horror.

Berk.

[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 11:02]

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024