Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Muslim labour MP on C4 news 19:22 - Aug 20 with 8791 viewskeeponrockin

>2000 'British' muslims have gone to fight overseas and this is increasing.

WTF
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 12:46 - Aug 23 with 1252 viewskeeponrockin

I'm more worried about our Nationhood than anything, I'm not a Nationalist but I want to retain our identity and the more I hear community leaders on tv talking about the need for millions of pounds of tax payers money to sort these problems out the more I despair.

This is the UK if you don't like it fck off!
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 23:50 - Aug 23 with 1213 viewsMillJack

"Granted Israel go ott ,as they ve always done, but its a reaction not proaction."

If you believe that you really will believe anything.
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 10:04 - Aug 24 with 1185 viewskeeponrockin

Yes Perch you really do need to start opening your mind on this and stop listening to Zionist propaganda.

Put yourself in the place of Palestinian for a minute, one day you wake up post the Second World War and where you're born and brought up has suddenly been told from afar by foreigners that you must now accept a mass immigration of jews into your area in the eventual formulation of a State.

Then a few years down the line part of your town has now been taken over, before one day you're asked to leave until eventually you're stuck in a small area of land with in an inability to trade or be treated like a citizen of the World by neighbours who in many cases caught a plane a few years ago into that area and took what they see was their land as they are of jewish origin.

I know in this scenario I wouldn't be very happy - I'd be livid. Then if say you fought back against this regime would you then be the aggressor; the one who "started" it?
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 10:15 - Aug 24 with 1179 viewsFree_Willy

Filthy Zionist Jews are Behind ISIS Terror Group
http://nodisinfo.com/isis/

Dutch Official Calls ISIS "A Zionist Plot"
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4641/isis-zionist-plot#

You have muslim youth holding up ISIS flags praising ISIS and at the same time the Jews are behind it.
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 20:49 - Aug 24 with 1143 viewsDavillin

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 10:04 - Aug 24 by keeponrockin

Yes Perch you really do need to start opening your mind on this and stop listening to Zionist propaganda.

Put yourself in the place of Palestinian for a minute, one day you wake up post the Second World War and where you're born and brought up has suddenly been told from afar by foreigners that you must now accept a mass immigration of jews into your area in the eventual formulation of a State.

Then a few years down the line part of your town has now been taken over, before one day you're asked to leave until eventually you're stuck in a small area of land with in an inability to trade or be treated like a citizen of the World by neighbours who in many cases caught a plane a few years ago into that area and took what they see was their land as they are of jewish origin.

I know in this scenario I wouldn't be very happy - I'd be livid. Then if say you fought back against this regime would you then be the aggressor; the one who "started" it?

This is a respectful post. You wrote "Yes Perch you really do need to start opening your mind on this and stop listening to Zionist propaganda."

I am not referring to any specific situation with this question, but why do some people decide that anyone who has a different opinion has a "closed mind"? It just as easily could be you whose mind is closed.

And whose "propaganda" are you listening to? Perhaps you have not objectively considered his viewpoint and the reasons behind them.

It would be both more considerate and less biased if you would just delete your very subjective first sentence and go on objectively from there.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 23:20 - Aug 24 with 1105 viewsFree_Willy

why is the ethnicity of the mass immigration so important to you?

Also can you give me a < 100 word definition of Zionist please.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 23:27]
Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 23:53 - Aug 24 with 1090 viewsGroo

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 23:20 - Aug 24 by Free_Willy

why is the ethnicity of the mass immigration so important to you?

Also can you give me a < 100 word definition of Zionist please.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 23:27]

The ethnicity does matter, he is correct that a mass immigration after the war of "foreigners" who forced those living there out of their homes is the root cause. those foreigners were Jewish, you cannot escape that fact and the people they displaced were muslim.

Palestine was a British protected area, but Britain received no help from their allies, political defeats such as the Suez crisis where we received no help from so called allies who were in fact against us.

The Israeli state was born through terrorism, including bombing buildings housing British troops, not planes etc but terrorists planting bombs.

I'm sure most can understand the reason the Jewish people wanted to make their own state after Hitler, but two wrongs don't make a right. They fought all their neighbours to get that foothold, but since then they have grabbed more and more, forcing more people out of their homes where they have been for generations, making the prisoners and refugees.

Hamas are despicable, no argument there, but the Israeli suppression and expansion creates more disgruntled people which in turn creates more raw ingredients for future terrorists.

The Israelis took that land because god gave them that land, they may as well say Mickey Mouse to non believers of their religion. In fact you look at history and the state of Israel only ever lasted about 200 years over 2000 years ago, the remnants lost during Roman occupation, by that time the state itself had been gone for over 100 years.

What the answer is I don't know but there are no innocents on either side of the conflict other than the children who get murdered every day there.

Groo does what Groo does best

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 01:09 - Aug 25 with 1060 viewsLord_Bony

This ....

Simple facts...but it's the truth...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 14:50 - Aug 25 with 997 viewsDavillin

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 01:09 - Aug 25 by Lord_Bony

This ....

Simple facts...but it's the truth...

Wilde: "The truth is rarely pure and never simple."

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Muslim labour MP on C4 news on 16:57 - Aug 25 with 972 viewsperchrockjack

Good post by groo. I don't accept it all but it's fair.

Point is Israel is here to stay and Arabs want to wipe it out.
They can't.

With respect propaganda is subjective and I d say c4 is very anti Israel.

Also the case Britain fecked up many countries so we re the last to pontificate.

What is is doing is clearly tolerated by too many worldwide.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024