Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
reading this forum and silence from official site, 19:28 - Mar 9 with 16804 viewsLiberty

Its looking more and more likely, Monk will not be manager permanently.

Is that the popular vote ?

Think Monk fans are accepting this at last.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 11:41 - Mar 10 with 1585 viewsDarran

The general consensus appears to be that Liberty is a bit of a bell end.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 11:55 - Mar 10 with 1574 viewsDewi1jack

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 23:37 - Mar 9 by raynor94

You really are sickening in the extreme, this stupid agenda you have about monk is pathetic!

Got to agree with you Rayns.
He does seem to have an agenda.
Makes as much sense in some of his posts as that Abbie bint, who used to do a column in the S.W. Evening Rag (maybe still does, never read it anymore.). Maybe it's the same person.
But we should all be in awe of his BTEC in Art.
Is that the certificate you get for being able to paint by numbers nowadays?
Should make it easy to teach him "do you want fries with that?"

Word of advice on throwing that qualification into the debate Liberty. There are many people on here who can use letters such as Dr, PHd, BSc(Hons) FCILT and hundreds of other post nominals with their name, you just make yourself look silly by trying to show one-upmanship

Liberty (look the meaning of the word up) it's a waste of time putting everyone on ignore, as it shows you are unwilling to/ listen to/ look at anyone elses opinion, if it disagrees with your own. Gives you a very blinkered outlook on life.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:02 - Mar 10 with 1559 viewsllangyfelach

200 nerds posting on a website / 20 odd thousand supporters at every home game... Aye, the silence from this site is deafening. If you listen carefully enough you can also here 20 odd thousand people saying "What the f*ck is Planet Swans?"

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:04 - Mar 10 with 1554 viewsymaohyd

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 21:12 - Mar 9 by Liberty

Click on and read the poll. 62% don't want Monk. Its a simple poll, Monk or someone else. Thats fans who loved him as a player and captain.

Not blinded by love though.

The board are not convinced, which doesn't help him. If they were all happy with him , they would have given him the job.

The results have been poor. Results not performances.

This is my last Planet Swans post. Liberty you get on my fuc*ing ti*s. Every one has an opinion but you are like the Adrian Durham of the site. Not funny and certainly not clever with it. I get less and less inclined to come on here.

Can't stand it any more.

Cheerio.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:07 - Mar 10 with 1547 viewsWarwickHunt

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:04 - Mar 10 by ymaohyd

This is my last Planet Swans post. Liberty you get on my fuc*ing ti*s. Every one has an opinion but you are like the Adrian Durham of the site. Not funny and certainly not clever with it. I get less and less inclined to come on here.

Can't stand it any more.

Cheerio.

Grow a pair or use the ignore button FFS.
reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:23 - Mar 10 with 1515 viewsDarran

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:04 - Mar 10 by ymaohyd

Can't stand it any more.

Cheerio.

Don't be daft mun just ignore the pleb.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:23 - Mar 10 with 1514 viewsPlasticman

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 11:41 - Mar 10 by Darran

I thought you had that spot neatly captured

Plastic since 2012

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:34 - Mar 10 with 1495 viewsEarl_Strickland

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 11:41 - Mar 10 by Darran

Is he Danish cos I caused be arsed to read anymore of his drivel?
Login to get fewer ads

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:38 - Mar 10 with 1484 viewsswanny

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:23 - Mar 10 by Plasticman

I thought you had that spot neatly captured

*snigger*

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:48 - Mar 10 with 1469 viewsJackhero

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 00:18 - Mar 10 by Liberty

He so obviously is not the man for the job, its getting embarrassing.

If the board backed him, appoint him. They haven't and feel sorry for Garry in a way.

They obviously haven't decided , can't get or afford who they want, or waiting to see what division we are in. Poor on all accounts.

He so obviously is not the man for the job, its getting embarrassing. - How is this embarrassing Liberty? Embarrassing is what thick fans like you do, thinking your some kind of spokes person of what the majority are thinking when clearly the majority are not thinking as you are.
If the board backed him, appoint him. They haven't and feel sorry for Garry in a way. Garry knows his position and so do the club......I'm sure they are comfortable with the situation at the moment why shouldn't the fans be comfortable with it? I for one will support whoever the board decides to make our manager short term or long term and for now it is Garry!
This last statement you make - "They obviously haven't decided , can't get or afford who they want, or waiting to see what division we are in. Poor on all accounts". - is f-cking hilarious. Have you read it back to see how ridiculous it sounds? You're worse than my missus on the blob for making pointless statements.....and that says a lot!

Anyway you filled in ten minutes of my lunch reading your drivel and me replying so keep it up you seem to be one of the new jesters in town. Unfortunately for you, you haven't grasped that yet.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:57 - Mar 10 with 1456 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Garry Monk will be our manager at least until the end of the season. Whatever we think about him becoming our permanent manager after that doesn't matter right now. What does matter is that we all get behind him and the team on match days between now and the last game.

Whilst fans' forums are the place to debate club matters it seems to me to be a bit pointless at the moment. The board are obviously waiting to see what happens in our last 10 games and so should we.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 13:10 - Mar 10 with 1433 viewsDull1Thomas

The only way Garry Monk will be our manager next year is if we get 15+ points from the remaining games.
This will show he has potential to motivate and prepare a team tactically and probably get subs right.

Less and the doubts will be such another will come in to 'support' or take over.
Relegation and he'll be person non grata.

I'd like him to stay - if he can show he can do the job.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 13:10 - Mar 10 with 1432 viewsDarran

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:38 - Mar 10 by swanny

*snigger*

Ignore Plastic he's one of those Laudyboys.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 14:29 - Mar 10 with 1385 viewsLiberty

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 11:55 - Mar 10 by Dewi1jack

Got to agree with you Rayns.
He does seem to have an agenda.
Makes as much sense in some of his posts as that Abbie bint, who used to do a column in the S.W. Evening Rag (maybe still does, never read it anymore.). Maybe it's the same person.
But we should all be in awe of his BTEC in Art.
Is that the certificate you get for being able to paint by numbers nowadays?
Should make it easy to teach him "do you want fries with that?"

Word of advice on throwing that qualification into the debate Liberty. There are many people on here who can use letters such as Dr, PHd, BSc(Hons) FCILT and hundreds of other post nominals with their name, you just make yourself look silly by trying to show one-upmanship

Liberty (look the meaning of the word up) it's a waste of time putting everyone on ignore, as it shows you are unwilling to/ listen to/ look at anyone elses opinion, if it disagrees with your own. Gives you a very blinkered outlook on life.

Ok Del Boy.

Will stop boasting about it.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 14:48 - Mar 10 with 1356 viewsDarran

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 14:29 - Mar 10 by Liberty

Ok Del Boy.

Will stop boasting about it.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 14:50 - Mar 10 with 1354 viewsStarsky

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 23:52 - Mar 9 by Liberty

Raynor, apologies I cant answer what you have said, but I have you on ignore. It may be very complimentary and agreeing with me, it may not. I can see you have posted but cant read what. My loss if its really positive and adds to the thread, but that would be a first.

You , Jackfath and Davillin all on ignore and its bliss. Bit unfair on Davillin, he is on ignore because his long posts bore me to tears. You and Jackfath because you never add anything positive to my posts and usually slag me off at every oppotrtunity and I got bored of it.

Again apologies if this was a complimentary , positive post you have made, just going on ur usual predictable form.

Keep happy.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2014 0:07]

You really are obnoxious aren't you?

It's just the internet, init.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 14:51 - Mar 10 with 1349 viewsswanny

To be fair I don't think he was seriously using his Art BTEC in a case of one upmanship.
That is not to say that I agree with his opinion on Garry.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 15:04 - Mar 10 with 1327 viewsPlasticman

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 14:48 - Mar 10 by Darran

That picture made me ponder about the thing that Dar seems to be one of the posters that posts "an awful lot"

Jokes aside, dar. I don't think I've seen any other poster than you provoke several people into just not bothering with this forum anymore. So you do have a knack for pissing off people.

Plastic since 2012

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 15:06 - Mar 10 with 1324 viewsDarran

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 15:04 - Mar 10 by Plasticman

That picture made me ponder about the thing that Dar seems to be one of the posters that posts "an awful lot"

Jokes aside, dar. I don't think I've seen any other poster than you provoke several people into just not bothering with this forum anymore. So you do have a knack for pissing off people.

All Danes I hope?

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 15:36 - Mar 10 with 1301 viewsSwanzay

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 21:01 - Mar 9 by Darran

Number 1 is Swanzay by a country mile.

Cheeky kunt!
[Post edited 10 Mar 2014 15:38]
reading this forum and silence from official site, on 15:46 - Mar 10 with 1285 viewsDewi1jack

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 14:51 - Mar 10 by swanny

To be fair I don't think he was seriously using his Art BTEC in a case of one upmanship.
That is not to say that I agree with his opinion on Garry.

Are you defending him because you need your garden shed and fence painting in the summer?

Personally, I think the OP just doesn't like Garry for whatever reason or has some sort of vendetta against him.
Either that, or Liberty really has no idea about football.
At the time of the parting of company with ML, what we needed was someone in who understood the club and to get some passion back from the players.
I think the club made the correct decision in appointing Garry as interim until the end of the season.
Lets the club see if Garry can do the job, if he needs a very good second (as well as Curt) alongside him, or if they do actually need to go out and find a new manager.
Or maybe they're pissed off because 2 high class players, who've been hired as managers, has ended sourly and they want to go down a different direction. Doubt they'll have a press conference on that either.
So let's (as most people are) get right behind Garry. Give him every encouragement, the same as we did with Martinez when he first took over.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 16:14 - Mar 10 with 1256 viewsswanny

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 15:46 - Mar 10 by Dewi1jack

Are you defending him because you need your garden shed and fence painting in the summer?

Personally, I think the OP just doesn't like Garry for whatever reason or has some sort of vendetta against him.
Either that, or Liberty really has no idea about football.
At the time of the parting of company with ML, what we needed was someone in who understood the club and to get some passion back from the players.
I think the club made the correct decision in appointing Garry as interim until the end of the season.
Lets the club see if Garry can do the job, if he needs a very good second (as well as Curt) alongside him, or if they do actually need to go out and find a new manager.
Or maybe they're pissed off because 2 high class players, who've been hired as managers, has ended sourly and they want to go down a different direction. Doubt they'll have a press conference on that either.
So let's (as most people are) get right behind Garry. Give him every encouragement, the same as we did with Martinez when he first took over.

goodness me no - judging by what he's like on here he would criticise my choice of paint for a start, demand I buy some fancy foreign brushes, then instigate a poll to see if I should demolish my shed and build a gazebo instead...

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 16:31 - Mar 10 with 1235 viewsLiberty

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 16:14 - Mar 10 by swanny

goodness me no - judging by what he's like on here he would criticise my choice of paint for a start, demand I buy some fancy foreign brushes, then instigate a poll to see if I should demolish my shed and build a gazebo instead...

Made me laugh anyway.

Hasn't got to be foreign though, bit of experience preferred. Brush that has painted a ceiling or two, before going straight for sistine chapel.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 17:41 - Mar 10 with 1201 viewsDewi1jack

Fair play Swanny. That got me giggling.
And to Liberty. Nice you can laugh at yourself as well with that reply.

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 18:15 - Mar 10 with 1170 viewscoolair

reading this forum and silence from official site, on 12:34 - Mar 10 by Earl_Strickland

Is he Danish cos I caused be arsed to read anymore of his drivel?

I can't see what being danish has to do with the fact that nobody ever has gone from player (or should I say not good enough player) to succesfull manager in the PL.

Garry Monk might be a nice guy and in the future a great manager, but so far he hasn't invented anything he wasn't handed down by Laudrup. He hasn't changed the formation or the system.

There is a golden rule in business, Never promote a guy to boss his friend. Garry Monk is an icon in the club but he might also have pushed to be part of the coaching staff a little to hard as the english players in the club went further and further away from the starting elleven under Laudrup.

If the club want to take the next step, It have to spend at least the same amount of money as the competitors. Last year Swansea competed with Newcastle and Southampton, They are both way in front this year. So is Everton and they where the next in line before the top 6.

So back to Monk. It might have been a disservice to him giving him the chance in a situation like this. If he fcks up he will have a lot longer way back to succes than if the club had call somebody else in as manager with Monsk as assistent.

Just my 10 cents
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024